Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Idea Point and Click Movement.
I wanted to add this idea to the game, if it's possible.

To add a point and click movement to the game.

You simply point and click and that's where the character walks.

Not to take away any of the other methods of movement. 

Maybe have a x appear after pointing and clicking to show that's where the character will move to.

This is just an idea I would love to get everyone's feedback on it.

Thanks
(2016-11-15, 12:36 AM)FearTheDragon Wrote: I wanted to add this idea to the game, if it's possible.

To add a point and click movement to the game.

You simply point and click and that's where the character walks.

Not to take away any of the other methods of movement. 

Maybe have a x appear after pointing and clicking to show that's where the character will move to.

This is just an idea I would love to get everyone's feedback on it.

Thanks

I think that the current ''number'' system is enough to walk faster across the map. You only have to set '9' in the middle of arrows and click on the way you want to walk. If you don't want to walk 9 steps, you only have to switch it for the a,w,s,d keys with the left hand, and click into the arrows with the right hand.
Perfection doesn't exist. Seizes the moment, nothing lasts forever
I don't see how this would improve game play tbh :/
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
It's an okay feature but it's really unnecessary since we have 3 forms of game movement already.
It's oke
Good games. How I can start right now?
You can download and design as you like. The white screen will be suitable when you watch movies or play games.
Some educational institutions have recognized the value of incorporating bubble slides into their learning environments. By integrating play structures like bubble slides into school playgrounds, educators can promote active play and physical development among students.