Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im looking for a new game to play,on X-box360.Im looking for sports,rpm,mmorpg,and first person shooting games.Plz give some good recommendations.Im gong to go get the game tommorow.

Thx.
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
why not wait a few more months for black ops 2 to come out?
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Halo? Sorry, that's the only game that comes to mind.
(2012-07-07, 12:27 AM)Nitz_X Wrote: why not wait a few more months for black ops 2 to come out?
I am afraid bo2 will be just as bad as bo1.. what if qs is not possible here either? i will not buy it if that is not possible, that's fpr sure. i reccomend sticking to the good old mw2, or mw3 if you need to play on newer maps.

wait for Halo 4, it will be good (hopefully)
wait for Sniper: ghost warrior 2 (hopefully good aswell)
Y u no test out minecraft Xbox edition? maybe it is actually good^^
Grand theft Auto IV is recomended Tongue
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
There are several games you can play in your xbox 360 like Call of Duty, Left 4 Dead 2, NBA2K13, Battlefield and Mass Effect 3.

Try to experience the game mod apk completely for free
I'm very happy to have the SNES Super Nintendo Captain Commando game available at retrogamer.store. This game is a classic representative of the 16-bit console era, and its purchase will allow me to plunge into the nostalgic atmosphere of my childhood games. Retro Game Store is known for its quality selection of retro games and excellent service. I always get fully working copies of the games, and I love that the store only offers the option to purchase the game itself, with no extra hardware or accessories. This is great for those who already have a SNES console. Captain Commando was one of the most popular games on the SNES. I could play it alone or with friends, teaming up with heroes to battle numerous enemies. Great graphics, addictive gameplay, and beautiful music make this game unforgettable. I'm looking forward to my copy of Captain Commando arriving from retrogamer.store. I am sure it will be in perfect condition and will allow me to recreate great moments in the game's history. Thanks to retrogamer.store, I can once again experience the joy of playing on a beautiful SNES console.
try cod warzone
Unblocked Games
u can try Lost Ark. Its cool game on my opinion. if u need some help, u can contact here