Poll: What would you like to happen?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes. Please make all changes suggested.
64.71%
No. I don't want any of the changes suggested.
5.88%
I'd like to reduce the natures , but keep all abilities the same.
29.41%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Natures Reduction POLL CLOSED
We haven't thought about the disadvantage of this. What you'll do when you find Trembling Giga-Vulragons, Tank Giga-Dragonoons, Profound Albinus owned by 19th arena NPCs? You'll have more chances to find them. Good luck getting rekt lol :')
Perfection doesn't exist. Seizes the moment, nothing lasts forever
(2016-10-16, 11:44 PM)BagBoy Wrote: We haven't thought about the disadvantage of this. What you'll do when you find Trembling Giga-Vulragons, Tank Giga-Dragonoons, Profound Albinus owned by 19th arena NPCs? You'll have more chances to find them. Good luck getting rekt lol :')

I see no difference in them non plus ultra boosted mons getting a lil more boost.
Tactics remain the same and so will the outcome. 

Nonetheless tho, it's an ADVANTAGE.
Challenge is a good thing. 
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
(2016-10-16, 11:44 PM)BagBoy Wrote: We haven't thought about the disadvantage of this. What you'll do when you find Trembling Giga-Vulragons, Tank Giga-Dragonoons, Profound Albinus owned by 19th arena NPCs? You'll have more chances to find them. Good luck getting rekt lol :')

The game needs the challenge end game (which is what you're talking about) lol this would be great. BIG PLUS Smile

Also after reading more comments I think my 50 nature limit was too high. We should shoot for no more than 30-35 and just refine the list as needed if it can be refined.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
All in favor of swapping Vigorous for Concussion?
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
ok guys hopefully going to make update soon and only 35 natures will stay and the others will become steadfast