Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys, I have a question about how natures affect a monsters stats:

Take for example the monster Dracloud with the nature verve. Draclouds base speed is 108 and verve's effect on speed is -2.
Minus 2 What? Does this mean that Draclouds base speed would now be 106?
Minus 20percent

Edit: link https://monstermmorpg.wikia.com/wiki/Natures
[Image: 501b5ca62c27bjpg.png]

Nature list, the numbers mean minus [(number) x 10]% So if the nature grants -6, it means -60% and if +1 means +10%.
I'm being redundant aren't I?
Constantly dying yet never dead
So with my example does this mean if Dracloud had verve with -2 spd. Does this mean draclouds base speed would be 86?

108 X .2 = 21.6
108 - 21.6 = 86.4
no it doesnt affect the base speed stat but it does affect the regular speed stat
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Sorry to threadjack you, but I'm unable to make a new thread and reading this gave me a question. Smile What is the difference between base stats and regular stats?
(2012-08-15, 05:38 PM)Guider456 Wrote: no it doesnt affect the base speed stat but it does affect the regular speed stat

I dont understand... is not your regular speed stat based on your base speed stat.

If a base speed of 100 led to 400 speed of regular stat and you had a -2 speed because of your nature wouldnt it not matter which one technically gets reduced because it leads to the same result either way?
20 percent of 400 is a bigger number than 20 percent of 100.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-08-15, 09:25 PM)orboknown Wrote: 20 percent of 400 is a bigger number than 20 percent of 100.

Undecided obviously... your comment is not answering the point of my question. 100 base speed leads to 400 actual speed stat (in my example) would not taking away 20% of the base speed also take away 20% of 400 actual stat speed.