Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Anything related to Naruto Shippuden can be posted here. You can just chat about it here.

Forum rules apply. You can debate on whatever that is related to this anime.
Any1 Notice in the past episodes Naruto Fights Summoning Animals A lot? Like first a Sword Fish Then a Crab Then a Lizard of some sort and last a island full of Summoning Animals?
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
(2011-09-06, 05:53 PM)Void Wrote: Any1 Notice in the past episodes Naruto Fights Summoning Animals A lot? Like first a Sword Fish Then a Crab Then a Lizard of some sort and last a island full of Summoning Animals?
Yes. It could be a test maybe. Not sure.

The last episodes were quite boring, looking forward for the special training with the Raikage.
[Image: ngynt3.png]
(2011-09-06, 08:53 PM)rock gyo Wrote: The last episodes were quite boring, looking forward for the special training with the Raikage.
He's not training with Raikage. He's training with Killer Bee (Raikage's brother).
Yeah yeah. We should have a Bleach thread aswell, I'm a fan of bleach.
there is a bleach thread.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Yeah it is, but it's not active. I mean, first poster after so much time since it was created? Bleach all the way.
they arent tests those are all fillers -.- annoying annoying fillers -.- SPOILER: if u read the manga he goes straight to the island where he gets attacked by some gigatnic sea monster (forgot what it was) and killer bee comes and punches it in his Full Demon mode aka full on 8 tailed beast
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
I really expected the Anime section to be more active. <_<

on another note who do u guys think was in that casket kabuto showed madara? i think its his brother o.o
EDIT: True dei =/ itd be pretty cool to get some discussions going here but we have a lot of younger players that dont really want to sit there and watch an anime subbed or dubbed.. cuz theyd rather be playing something
(2011-09-06, 09:01 PM)Deidara Wrote: I really expected the Anime section to be more active. <_<
wait for pein/nightcore
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I think it was Sai's master, forgot his name. Since madara wanted so much his arm, I think Kabuto got it for him.. not sure, just an assumption.
that wouldnt really work tho rock because his body was completely destroyed and madara never said he wanted his arm he just wanted to get rid of it and all the eyes on it were closed anyways hed have no use =/ i feel like hes going to take Sasuke's body eventually
I bet you... It's The kage of the 6th paths or Shisui.

I bet it's Shisui though. Like really, it has to be. Madara looked scared.
We Shall Know when its time ;D But Can't wait for Thursday, the whole ultimate summoning creature was boring zZz
i dont think shisui because madaras skill with the sharingan surpasses him the only 1 equal to him was his brother so either his brother or maybe even the sage but if they had the sage i feel like they would have used him by now?
(2011-09-06, 09:08 PM)Dark_Flamez Wrote: i dont think shisui because madaras skill with the sharingan surpasses him the only 1 equal to him was his brother so either his brother or maybe even the sage but if they had the sage i feel like they would have used him by now?
Kabuto was making a come-back with Orochimaru Cool

He could have already collected the kage and wait for the appropriate time to use him. Wait..

What if... What if... It was Obito? jk lol
i think madara is in obitos body definitely.. and idk maybe the sage.. but i feel like thtd be too much? and he would be impossible to control since hes the ultimate ninja
Looking at how Madara use to look he looked a bit buffer to me so i do think hes prob in Obito's body idk x_X
(2011-09-06, 09:11 PM)Dark_Flamez Wrote: i think madara is in obitos body definitely.. and idk maybe the sage.. but i feel like thtd be too much? and he would be impossible to control since hes the ultimate ninja
There thoughts are not controlled. Only their actions. :/

He could have a sealing technique on him that restricts all movements by himself. He'd be completely restricted by Kabuto still being used by him :/

true but he could just counter this technique? remember he is the original ninja that created a lot of the different jutsus and there is always a weakness to them like itachi found out he would easily be able to do the same
He has... Sharingan (indefinitely), Rinnegan (yes), what about Byakugan?

One thing.. How come Byakugan just seems like crap now? Like really, it just seems non-important now.

Sharingan may be the... Idk anymore.

Sharingan is super powerful, people be having unnatural eyes.

Rinnegan just lets the person use whatever jutsu no matter what type -.-

Byakugan just sees chakra pressure points and sees ninjas from far away. They are basically sensory ninjas.
he has all visual jutsus that includes byakugan =] they explained it that the Rinnegan is a mix of all visual jutsus like the sharingan and the byakugan
Hey I was last year in that post... Now, I am 2011 Cool

I'm going back to the future. Next post lol
lol wahhh
lol dei's next post will be the end of the world.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Indeed.

Wahahahaha! Anyways um.. Naruto will probably overuse that Kyuubi mode <_<

What if.. Naruto went Sage Mode during Kyuubi mode?
I shall post here once.

Naruto = a fail IMO !IMO!

Its just not appealing to me, although we can't all like the same things right?
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
well i mean why get on here and trash it.. if u dont like it keep to urself? i mean dont mean to be rude or anything.. but ya.. and anyways lol dei! but ya he did go kyubi mode/sage mode when he met nagato but not with the skin and he is beginning to over use it a lot... idk i think him and the kyuubi are going to get closer