Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok, so I have an in-game suggestion to make.

Dont you think we could combine the Monster Center and the Bazaar? I mean, it'd be more practical and its kinda annoying having to walk from one to the other, I noticed this when I was trying to give someone a monster with hyper surf. I'd like it a lot better, and plus, Like i said, my computers really slow.
420 Blaze it Lol
It's to solve your own issue with your computer being slow.

I do not support.
(2012-08-03, 06:47 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: It's to solve your own issue with your computer being slow.

I do not support.
ಠ_ಠ I said it was practical. even when I use a really fast computer, I still dont like having to walk, is all I'm saying
420 Blaze it Lol
2 different buildings for 2 different usage.. why merge them? Those 2 buildings and with a couple little houses make up a town.

It's like merging a hospital with Shoprite. Who wants to go grocery shopping at a hospital?
(2012-08-03, 06:59 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: 2 different buildings for 2 different usage.. why merge them? Those 2 buildings and with a couple little houses make up a town.

It's like merging a hospital with Shoprite. Who wants to go grocery shopping at a hospital?
ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
щ(ಥДಥщ)

Everything i say is contradicted...
420 Blaze it Lol
Hehehehe '-'

Someone has to argue suggestions. Gotta think of the pros and the cons.

You're being lazy from walking from one place to another even when it is such a short distance. I understand you have a slow computer, a lot of people do, and not many can afford a good computer.

But this suggestion, is mostly to fit your need because of the slow computer.
Yes
(。-_-。) I understand. Hehe. Thanks.
420 Blaze it Lol
(2012-08-03, 06:57 PM)torito747 Wrote:
(2012-08-03, 06:47 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: It's to solve your own issue with your computer being slow.

I do not support.
ಠ_ಠ I said it was practical. even when I use a really fast computer, I still dont like having to walk, is all I'm saying
Keyword "I"
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-08-03, 07:10 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
(2012-08-03, 06:57 PM)torito747 Wrote:

I do not support.
Keyword "I"
YES ZACH, I GET IT. ITS A CLOSED ISSUE. HENCE THE HEHEH, THANKS.
420 Blaze it Lol