Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think it would be a good idea if you could place multiple monsters in bazaar as a set rather than on its own.

So basically when putting a monster up for trade you could make it so that the monsters you wanted to sell/trade would be in the one trade. This way you could sell/trade monsters quicker. Also it could be useful if you were running a shop in which it was cheaper to buy monsters as a set than if they were individuals.

It would also allow for monsters to be sold as a set such as Lunardian, Solord and Alcalipse.
This idea does have merit...as it will enable both parties to trade more than one monster *f.e. one player offers a zonench,tsunidle, and volcaurus for a solord and lunardian...as the trading system is now there is no way to make that trade without a possible cheat*
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
i could see this idea working.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
i know what you mean but it requires whole system to be redesigned and i can do that after many prior things
Nice idea
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
I condone this messege, more options the better.
definitely would be willing to trade 2-3 of my "perfectly"-trained emissary ranked monsters for a new legendary monster in the future. or an ancient if anyone's interested enough (fingers crossed)!!
Just an, add everyone on the page box, would make a big diff.