Poll: Do you think it should be in the game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
In game
100.00%
Not in game
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mr187 Monster showcase
This is my 1st time drawing a monster...i don't know how to draw but I tryed...im trying to get this in the game...so you tell me what you think plz  vote/reply good or bad....lol....OK I want it to be black, purple, and blue...i want it to look like it's glowing and smoke coming from the hands and feet...pm me if any body and redraw it...

type: Poison/Ghost

[Image: GEDC0002_zpse4a6748c.jpg]
Killer187
[Image: GEDC0004_zpsf26e8e78.jpg]
Mr187
[Image: GEDC0005_zps709030b2.jpg]
8ball187
[Image: GEDC0003_zps3202eb8c.jpg]
oooo, so cute Tongue
Good, neat designs. If you want to get it into the game though, you'll need to digitize it or get one of the approved game artists to draw it.
(2013-03-10, 11:59 PM)epicfrogninja Wrote: Good, neat designs. If you want to get it into the game though, you'll need to digitize it or get one of the approved game artists to draw it.
Do you know any body i can talk to that will help me out...
you can talk to 1 of our main game artists Henrie, I'm sure she'd be pleased to help you Tongue
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2013-03-11, 05:01 AM)Guider456 Wrote: you can talk to 1 of our main game artists Henrie, I'm sure she'd be pleased to help you Tongue
Thank you Guider456 i hope so....lol
Hey fam i been trying to learn this lineart thing...after 4 days of youtube i did this:

[Image: GEDC0002inkart_zps993cf3ff.png]

It was fun...i think it look ok...but i didn't stop there...i wanted to learn more so i started to look for some more info....lol...after 2 weeks i did this tell me what you think...any tips for me will be good:

[Image: 1MOd_zps13549271.png]

[Image: 1MOda_zpse6ad8066.png]

Name:???
Regular Type: Fighting/Poison

dude,that's epic !
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2013-03-18, 09:41 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: dude,that's epic !
Thanks Zac... you think I should give up or keep on going...lol
Keep on keepin on bro o: i seriously think that's game quality
Make it an emissary with an evo. CeF said he wants more emissaries, superiors , and regulars. The drawing looks good though. sould continue(:
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
(2013-03-18, 09:54 PM)Sasori Wrote: Make it an emissary with an evo. CeF said he wants more emissaries, superiors , and regulars. The drawing looks good though. sould continue(:
Thanks Sasori ill see what I can do on the next one....lol...I hope CeF let it in the game it would be nice...
Mr. 187,you have a pm,btw,i meant to tell you, what i sent,that mon is a zenith/legend, type ---> Flying/Fighting
It would, I really like your Metank(:
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
@Mr187 that is certainly not bad

keep drawing as much as possible and improve your skills Smile
cefurkan,that was with mouse Big Grin,he would do better with tablet don't you think ?
Nice monster but  i doubt that u will get those base stats
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
(2013-03-18, 11:25 PM)Snorlax47 Wrote: Nice monster but  i doubt that u will get those base stats

yes he need a lot of practice Smile
Henrie got this better with hundreds of monsters

(2013-03-18, 11:19 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: cefurkan,that was with mouse Big Grin,he would do better with tablet don't you think ?

probably i am not an artist Big Grin
(2013-03-18, 11:25 PM)Snorlax47 Wrote: Nice monster but  i doubt that u will get those base stats
Lol I was just joking with the stats....
mouse - mouse

Tablet - like drawing on paper,it is 10000000x better (:
(2013-03-18, 11:28 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

yes he need a lot of practice Smile
Henrie got this better with hundreds of monsters

(2013-03-18, 11:19 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: cefurkan,that was with mouse Big Grin,he would do better with tablet don't you think ?

probably i am not an artist Big Grin
True,practice makes you better,but he has to know how to get better.
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
(2013-03-18, 11:57 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: mouse - mouse

yeah i wish i had a tablet it will be a lot better for me... but like i said im new to this only 2 weeks of youtube....lol
The only thing that a tablet will improve is linear, generally.  And the amount of time it takes to complete an image (after quite a bit of practice).  My first tablet drawings were incredibly awkward.

But practice and experimentation (with filters, styles, colors, brushes) are the only things that'll help you improve.  This is a good start, that is true.  c:  YouTube is a great source for new techniques as well.  ^^  Keep on at it.  Every now and then you'll have a 'breakthrough' and improve, at least in my experience.

Advice I'd give for where you're at: start using a larger canvas, and fill up as much space on it as you can.  You've got posing down pretty well, a basic knowledge of textures and shading...  I imagine this canvas was about 800 pixels big.  Try something like 1600 and see what comes out.  c:
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2013-03-19, 12:19 AM)Mr187 Wrote:
(2013-03-18, 11:57 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: mouse - mouse

yeah i wish i had a tablet it will be a lot better for me... but like i said im new to this only 2 weeks of youtube....lol

for 2 weeks, it is pretty good Smile
(2013-03-19, 12:30 AM)Henrie Wrote: The only thing that a tablet will improve is linear, generally.  And the amount of time it takes to complete an image (after quite a bit of practice).  My first tablet drawings were incredibly awkward.

But practice and experimentation (with filters, styles, colors, brushes) are the only things that'll help you improve.  This is a good start, that is true.  c:  YouTube is a great source for new techniques as well.  ^^  Keep on at it.  Every now and then you'll have a 'breakthrough' and improve, at least in my experience.

Advice I'd give for where you're at: start using a larger canvas, and fill up as much space on it as you can.  You've got posing down pretty well, a basic knowledge of textures and shading...  I imagine this canvas was about 800 pixels big.  Try something like 1600 and see what comes out.  c:
Ok just got this thank for the tips...what about texture....like fur and stuff...