Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I didn't see a thread for this so I thought I would put this here. If it already exists then please delete this one.

Sad day.

Source
: https://www.cnn.com/2012/06/04/tech/web/...index.html

Quote: Eduard Khil, a Soviet-era singing star who found renewed popularity as the viral Web's "Mr. Trololo," died Monday, Russian media reported.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Oh norris no why did this happen?! Such a great man did not deserve to die. Let the sound of trololol ring from the depths of the Amazonian rainforests to the frozen, barren, icelands of the Antartica. Let the streets of all cities in all countries mourn in the sound of the trololol. May everyone remember this day and die a little in the inside. RIP my idol.
R.I.P Mr.Trololol Sad
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
RIP Trololololo
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
Some people hear 'lololooo' and some hear 'oohohohoho'

I'm for 'ohohooo';

honstely, I think his song has no relation to the troll face, or the meme at all..

RIP though
[Image: ngynt3.png]
(2012-06-09, 07:37 PM)rock gyo Wrote: Some people hear 'lololooo' and some hear 'oohohohoho'

I'm for 'ohohooo';

honstely, I think his song has no relation to the troll face, or the meme at all..

RIP though
It only does because people associated it with the meme, although really it was just another video to use to harass others lol.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
HE DIED?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Posting video of a great memory..

makes me laugh everytime..
Heard the song long ago...Though I didn't know what happened to him from then on, I heard about his death last week. (From 9gag)
RIP Eduard Khil
Constantly dying yet never dead