Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Moves that aren't working properly. -- Two moves added --
Wink 
I'm going to keep a list of Moves that aren't working right here. If you know of a move like this, just post what its name is and what it is/isn't doing right and I will edit this OP with all of the moves you provide.

Thanks!

--Still Broken--

Burrow - Supposed to make you go underground turn 1 then attack turn 2 but its just a 1 turn attack.

--Fixed--
Dragon Eye
Clinch
Shadow game
Poison Cloud
Shock
Ghost Flare
Sticky Web
Pressure

Toxic Kiss
Cajole
Death Glare
Darkest Dream
Dark Mind
Insomnia Seed
Spore Epidemic
Reed Lullaby
Sound Wave
Topple Dance
Mix Up
Lullaby
Poison Dust
Sleep Dust
Mind Control
Pendulum
Confuse Beam

Paralyzing Dust
Provoke
Live Coal

Dragon eye

Pressure
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
I believe Guider already made the thread with non-working moves and that's what got him Super Moderator Smile
Oh ok, Ill look for it.

Updated.

If he did its not in "In game errors > Mechanical errors"
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
I could be wrong though. It might just be grammar mistakes, we'll have to check in with Guider.
it was just grammar errors i know some other moves that don't work as well ima try to find some and update this post with it

1. Dragon Eye- supposed to randomly boost a stat 2 stages but doesn't work at all.
2 .Clinch-supposed to lower defense and special defense of the user after it hits but it doesn't.

also knost you don't mind if i try to find some of the moves that don't work?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2011-12-31, 01:05 AM)Guider456 Wrote: it was just grammar errors i know some other moves that don't work as well ima try to find some and update this post with it

1. Dragon Eye- supposed to randomly boost a stat 2 stages but doesn't work at all.
2 .Clinch-supposed to lower defense and special defense of the user after it hits but it doesn't.

also knost you don't mind if i try to find some of the moves that don't work?
Of course not. I started the thread to get the moves fixed lol Let me know if I can help in testing ok?

OP updated

sure i'll try to find some monsters tonight and check their moves the only moves i'm worried about are the starters... the moves they can learn are learnt by other monsters right?
There may be some that are unique to a specific starter (I'll check that out), but for the most part the work from the same move pool as all the other monsters on the dex.
alrighty then.
(2011-12-31, 01:44 AM)Guider456 Wrote: sure i'll try to find some monsters tonight and check their moves the only moves i'm worried about are the starters... the moves they can learn are learnt by other monsters right?
Some monstesr (like in Pokemon) learna move only they can learn. r.r

Dialga learns a move only he can learn and so does Palkia.
i said starters.... and ofc i know that
Starters are also monsters, aren't they? They learn moves that nothing else does. It is something that the artists add to it. The artists probably have their own moves added and if they want it to be specifically for a monster (any class which includes starters =.=) they will have it.

i know that too but the problem with what why i was asking if starters learn their original moves was because i won't be able to test them since i only have 2 level 100 starters and a nufo. i would have to have others help me.
Well, Knost is allowing anyone to report. You can make an announcement in chat to help users help you.

YOU'RE A MODERATOR :/

yes i'm aware of that and why are we arguing in this thread .-.
We're arguing? I thought we were just chatting.
So....yeah lol

Ghost Flare doesn't work, but idk if I should add it because a lot of the status moves don't work. Thoughts?
It is a thread for non working moves so add it.
yes even though most of the status moves don't work put them here so it can make cefurkan's job to fix these moves a lot easier.
Moves that don't work:
  • Poison Cloud, 1,000 accuracy, is supposed to poison enemy does nothing.
  • Shock, 95 accuracy, 1 damage, is supposed to paralyze the target does nothing.
  • Sticky Web, is supposed to make the enemy not be able to switch, does nothing, (pc told me this awhile ago).

[Image: image]
Thank you Uncle. Moves added.
also i tested this move out about a week or 2 ago

Pressure - is like dragon eye supposed to randomly boost a stat by 2 stages when it's used but it doesn't work at all.
(2011-12-31, 06:18 AM)Uncle Lung Fish Wrote: Moves that don't work:
  • Shock, 95 accuracy, 1 damage, is supposed to paralyze the target does nothing.
  • Sticky Web, is supposed to make the enemy not be able to switch, does nothing, (pc told me this awhile ago).

actually poison cloud boost attack, defense and accuracy stats

[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-12-31, 12:25 PM)Pein Wrote:

Oh good call lol Do you know if it works?

no I don't
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-12-30, 04:54 PM)Knost Wrote: I'm going to keep a list of Moves that aren't working right here. If you know of a move like this, just post what its name is and what it is/isn't doing right and I will edit this OP with all of the moves you provide.

Thanks!

1. Shadow Game -- This move should be a high priority move per its 'attack definition'
"User uses shadows to distribute enemy's attention and attack first. This is a high priority move and goes first at battle."
I have tested it and it doesn't work as a high priority move. Also, in the move list, it doesn't have any priority points listed.
-- Knost
2. Dragon Eye - Is supposed to randomly boost a stat 2 stages but doesn't work at all. -- Guider
3. Clinch - Is supposed to lower defense and special defense of the user after it hits but it doesn't.
-- Guider
4. Poison Cloud - Is supposed to poison enemy but it does nothing -- Uncle Lung Fish
5. Shock - Is supposed to paralyze the target but it does nothing -- Uncle Lung Fish
6. Ghost Flare - Should have a burn probibility of 100%. Does Nothing. -- Knost

7. Sticky Web - Is supposed to trap the opponent so it cannot switch out from battle. Does nothing. -- Uncle/PC
8. Pressure - Is supposed to randomly boost a stat 2 stages, but doesn't work at all. -- Guider

All fixed. New updated moves list : https://www.monstermmorpg.com/MonsterMMO...s_List.htm

Please report each one of the moves not working correctly.

All of the enemy bad way inflicting moves have to have base power at least 1. Such as burning enemy.

Thanks a lot or those who reports.

Thank you Cefurkan.

awesome now to start looking for more moves that might not work...
Just added 'Provoke' as a move that is Broken. Thanks.
Neat thanks cefurkan and thanks knost for making the thread this will open up a whole new strategy

(2011-12-31, 12:49 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2011-12-31, 12:25 PM)Pein Wrote:

Oh good call lol Do you know if it works?
Oops yes pein is right and the move does work. It must be another move I am thinking of but I forgot the name.

[Image: image]