Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
More Game Suggestions :D
I understand that there are plenty of similar threads out there containing this info and asking for suggestions, but here it is anyways.lol Smile
Like I said on the other gaming suggestion threads, how about a dive move and some actual weather conditions. For example, we could have ice storms and blizzards going around south spur, powering up ice types without the use of Storm Dance.
oh yeah,how about introducing berries?we can have fruits that boost attack power or dragon type moves, and u can find them in the wild as u r searching for mons!!!
Berries = Pokemon.

We will only have dive if our map artist makes an underwater map. It was already suggested to CeFurkan with that answer.
for the 2nd part about the berries /fruits thing i was thinking the same thing but...how would you get them? what will their names be? how many will there be? what will be their effects?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-02-27, 07:55 PM)Guider456 Wrote: for the 2nd part about the berries /fruits thing i was thinking the same thing but...how would you get them? what will their names be? how many will there be? what will be their effects?
That is what I was worrying about but basically, berries are just another source of health items.
Berries arent really need until the game progresses more
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so
(2012-02-27, 07:50 PM)Kamidara Wrote: We will only have dive if our map artist makes an underwater map. It was already suggested to CeFurkan with that answer.
I am looking forward to Underwater or even Underground maps.

Constantly dying yet never dead
yeah, then it'll be like pokemon except with better monsters Smile
(2012-03-04, 03:20 AM)Rock127 Wrote:
(2012-02-27, 07:50 PM)Kamidara Wrote: We will only have dive if our map artist makes an underwater map. It was already suggested to CeFurkan with that answer.
To be better than pokemon, we should have a sky map. Where you're walking on clouds and find flying monsters, that would be awesome Tongue
we should have part,or all, of the flying type zone in the clouds that would be epic :d
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Hmm...Flying zone is in a very high place, Ground can be underground (Underground Cities FTW) And...wait...Water zone is already done.....
maybe he didn't want to add those maps yet or artist hasn't drawn them
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-03-05, 07:37 PM)Kamidara Wrote:
To be better than pokemon, we should have a sky map. Where you're walking on clouds and find flying monsters, that would be awesome Tongue
Like in Zelda's skyward sword? flying around on a bird? New AI we would need

Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-03-05, 10:25 PM)orboknown Wrote:
Like in Zelda's skyward sword? flying around on a bird? New AI we would need
I never played that game nor have I saw game play of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGQ-XejfexY

but ya know, 2-d and pixelized or something
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
New sprites would be needed for it.
I have found out our map artist, Imma PM him.
hey has anyone thought of breeding?cuz i really don't know how to donate to get the uncatchables Sad
plenty of people have suggested breeding...the answer they received? I'll paraphrase "NOT gonna happen"
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
how about different monsters?i mean like shinies,mirages,shadows,ghostly,etc.this would be cool becuase if you have an alaclipse, and then u catch a shiny alaclipse,it won't be as boring Big Grin
(2012-03-18, 07:04 PM)Viperianw Wrote: how about different monsters?i mean like shinies,mirages,shadows,ghostly,etc.this would be cool becuase if you have an alaclipse, and then u catch a shiny alaclipse,it won't be as boring Big Grin
You need to be on forum more =.=

Different forms of monsters has been denied already.

oh ok,not my fault i can't come on school days.but what about bad guys then?like team rocket,and those idiots and bumpkins lol
oh yeah,how about a colosseum?tournaments could be held there, and the spectators are welcomed to give comments,cheer,and debate there.
We need better items in the game. Like a camouflage suit that cost 250k that increases the chance of attacking first if equipped monster is in battle.
Or a whistle that raises monster percentage in the area but for only 10 steps, It could be like 5k for each.
Or we could put an item called Bait and put it on a random grass patch, after 10 minutes if we check it, a random monster would come from it, different from all the other monsters in the area.
A good idea, mostly from Quanto, is that you should be able to leave a note after posting a trade so that people know what you want.

Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
yeah,i was thinking of "legendtrappers",sorta like pokemon honey trees.u wait 24 hours, and u come bk and there might be a legend.
Not too keen on any of those ideas barring the last one to be honest, 250K for what is basically a 'quick claw' from pokemon is overpriced. Trade notes will prevent junk offers and encourage more trades.
musical theater&contest halls
computer battles,live battles,link battles,random matchups,single,double,triple,rotation,and launcher battles
battle modes-casual(no ranking),ranking
battle subway and towers
entralink or something like it
missions
automatic evolution
battle unions
personal chats on-site
random suggestions lol Tongue

oh yeah,how about bicycles?walking is really straining my animated legs lol Smile
oh yeah,someone said this i think,but we should have a daycare Smile
(2012-03-18, 07:08 PM)Kamidara Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 07:04 PM)Viperianw Wrote: how about different monsters?i mean like shinies,mirages,shadows,ghostly,etc.this would be cool becuase if you have an alaclipse, and then u catch a shiny alaclipse,it won't be as boring Big Grin
You need to be on forum more =.=

Different forms of monsters has been denied already.
I see shinies forms of monsters has been denied. But why ? It seems to be not very difficult to add these. Not required immediatly because many Monsters will be redrawn, but in the future I think add just shinies Monsters is possible (without changing stats of original Monster if you doesn't want, but make them very very rare).
I make some examples of shinies Monsters and if you want and if you like I can do all the shinies Monsters for free.

ok explanation time

Why shinies cannot come to be?

1. The admin plans to keep on adding monsters...and doesnt plan to stop for quite some time

2. It would require re-coding parts of how the game is already made plus adding new code

3.A greater strain on the server(s)

4. As you already know the monsters are still in the process of being redone

Now after all that...some day far in the future...years from now...shinies might be considered...but at the moment it is not feasible...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2012-04-24, 08:20 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: ok explanation time

Why shinies cannot come to be?

1. The admin plans to keep on adding monsters...and doesnt plan to stop for quite some time

2. It would require re-coding parts of how the game is already made plus adding new code

3.A greater strain on the server(s)

4. As you already know the monsters are still in the process of being redone

Now after all that...some day far in the future...years from now...shinies might be considered...but at the moment it is not feasible...

Ok, I have my answer, thank you.
if shinies come to be. i could make some good ones (:

For example, we could have ice storms and blizzards going around south spur, powering up ice typess without the use of Storm Dance. <--- so weekly storms and blizzards hmm? what about fire,grass,dragon etc. ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]