Poll: More Monsters or more Sprites
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Monsters
39.13%
Sprites
60.87%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Monsters or Sprites?
Here's the thing: We don't have anyone to do the sprites right now OTL Boss wants a lot of npc sprites, both overworld and like "in battle" sprites. All done by the same person, with a certain quality. And we have nobody to do that right now. I'm on board with a lot of you: We NEED NPCs more then we need new monsters. But I'll keep making new monsters since I can't make the NPC sprites. But yeah.
:/ thats..blegh.
thanks for all the hard work gk.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
BUMP

since it's been about 2 months since last reply...we've gotten alot more new members since then

so let's hear you new guys' opinions

or if some of the other members who have posted in this thread would like to add something please feel free to do so Smile
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
A lot*
is two words:p
Still say sprites.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
oh man, didn't realize I had posted on here already.......

Npcs still!

*Kaveman's stamp of approval*
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]
koo i likey this place.
If you want to have success in the life you have to something different than what others doing. There are many sprite games so if you make another one it won't be very different.
I agree with master Cefurkan. I've seen to many games with sprites. And copying is kinda uncool (cuz its cheating yh yh i kno) but I still like the idea of NPC sprites.Smile Big Grin I left this game bcuz of no npcs but came back bcuz of boredum.
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

Adding music will be interesting though... I think.
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

Yes npc sprites is a must. The current map drawer also able to do overworld sprites. I might hire him for overworld sprites.
interesting...i wonder how long it would take though...
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-04-15, 01:55 PM)Guider456 Wrote: interesting...i wonder how long it would take though...
Probably would take a lot less than maps
(2012-04-15, 09:40 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: Yes npc sprites is a must. The current map drawer also able to do overworld sprites. I might hire him for overworld sprites.
By NPC sprites do you mean
[Image: attachment.php?aid=145]
Or do you mean
[Image: attachment.php?aid=19]
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-04-15, 08:53 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-04-15, 01:55 PM)Guider456 Wrote: interesting...i wonder how long it would take though...
Probably would take a lot less than maps
i wish i could design sprites > . > then i could help, but i don't , also i vote sprites, since you can basically make 2 (male , female) and then switch the colors and maybe hair of something , i don't know much about the time this would take but i can't imagine it would be too long.

I remember from pokemon lake, all the npc's basically looked the same across the board, and although it was kinda lame battling the same person over and over, it was still better than nothing i guess , although i like this game for not having npc's , npc's would take this game to another level of interest for the on-line community imo and it would be cool to see the types of unique sprites we could have running around.

On a side note, couldn't we just re-use the trainer sprites as npc sprites ?
You dare Challenge ME ?

i want npc the world is a little empty. we have a ton of monsters and even more on the way so i think we can hold out on then
Give us more sprites.

we have enough monsters as it is.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
nice threads
move to the moon
hi, i am newer, nice to meet u
Today is Tuesday, I wish today will Sartuday
long time, no one comment in this forum, maybe I'm late