Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yea,i tried,but mouse and slow desktop can only do so much :p
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2013-03-18, 12:32 AM)epicfrogninja Wrote:
(2013-03-18, 12:29 AM)mdndt Wrote:
(2013-03-18, 12:27 AM)epicfrogninja Wrote:
(2013-03-18, 12:25 AM)mdndt Wrote: this monster needs alot of work first....
This is a request thread, so the drawings will just be rougher concept art. The game artists review the concept art and see whether they want to bring the concept to life.
its nothing like what i wanted it to look like...
Oh, I see what you're saying. Give me a description and maybe I'll help you make some art.
it was meant to look like the original aurorile, with three heads and three wings that fan out, vertically, biggest at the top and the middle wing is smaller and the last one is the smallest
Personally i think it should be chinese dragon style, we don't have many of those,and it would be epic and possibly could have 6 arms? C:
I'll be honest with you guys, I don't see any future where we'll be evolving Ancient Monsters.  We don't even have a 2-stage Zenith yet, so...  You know.  Just gotta keep reality in mind.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
true henrie,very,very,true

Well henrie...could you make that a 2nd evo for Dracolor ?
chines dragon would work for some other monster, not even close to my idea....
Dracolor has no feet/hands right? if so,i'd love to see a more colorful evo for my baby*Dracolor*<3
(2013-03-18, 12:36 AM)mdndt Wrote:
(2013-03-18, 12:32 AM)epicfrogninja Wrote:
(2013-03-18, 12:29 AM)mdndt Wrote:
(2013-03-18, 12:27 AM)epicfrogninja Wrote:
(2013-03-18, 12:25 AM)mdndt Wrote: this monster needs alot of work first....
This is a request thread, so the drawings will just be rougher concept art. The game artists review the concept art and see whether they want to bring the concept to life.
its nothing like what i wanted it to look like...
Oh, I see what you're saying. Give me a description and maybe I'll help you make some art.
it was meant to look like the original aurorile, with three heads and three wings that fan out, vertically, biggest at the top and the middle wing is smaller and the last one is the smallest
I can't really do the original Aurorile head too well, so I'll work on some wing concept art.

Edit: Done. It's not very developed, since its just a rough idea, but it should work.

Anyhow, as Henrie said, it's not too likely that an ancient evolution will happen, at least in the near future. However, good luck with your project nonetheless.
We need a whale monster
Hey garbagekeeper your one of my favorite artist. I'd like to see a new ancient design from you as byakko the white tiger. The closest we come to a tiger is jaghoul and it's kind of sad. I have a bit of typing I wanted to see for it which I think is pretty unique. Byakko is mythology is the tiger of the west, his symbol represents wind but he governs thunder and lightning. His typing would be based on Byakko the lightning tiger being electric and grass to represent land and his attribute of lightning.
Fool Ya Fool~Killer.bee
We need a true darkness monsters having both elements darkness.
....how about...NOT
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
That is a cool concept why not.
cu its NOT a cool concept, we have a lot of of and good mons too
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
True element Mons would be kinda neat, actually.  Like double grass type, double fire type...  Perhaps they get twice as much STAB from their attacks, but take 3x damage from super effective moves instead of 2x.

Double Normal type would be an interesting challenge, lol.  Only weak to Fighting, right?
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Eeww.. No double normal types please.. lol 

I'd love to see less dragons created though. I do think we need more awesome Bug/Whatever mons.. Not many good bugs for some reason.
I hve a few drawings that are good concepts if this is still going on... I would totally be honoured to have them redrawn :3
Resident noob