Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster MMORPG Manual
Hello all!

The game is a bit complicated for new people, like myself, to get into. You may have seen my other post about redesigning the layout of the website. I was also thinking of making a Monster MMORPG Manual for newcomers. Not only would this help me to learn more about the game, but it can be offered as a PDF download to new players.

There are already some tutorials out there and some videos (without any speaking), and those will be good reference for me. However, there are some parts of the game that are just glossed over. Perhaps a detailed manual could be helpful to get new players into the game. With the eventual goal of becoming a mobile game, it think it may be necessary to have a tutorial or demonstration to appeal to players.

This is kind of a big task, and I will need help. Anyone think this is a good idea?
cef is working on video tutorials hope they will help new people to understand but if you need help feel free to pm me in the game >>HERE <<

btw welcome in the game  Big Grin
That's great. I think all forms of media should be covered to help the many different ways humans learn.

Thanks for the welcome!
(2017-08-09, 11:23 AM)whitehorn Wrote: That's great. I think all forms of media should be covered to help the many different ways humans learn.

Thanks for the welcome!

i am agree with you "all forms of media should be covered to help the many different ways humans learn"

and np
(2017-08-09, 12:16 AM)whitehorn Wrote: Hello all!

The game is a bit complicated for new people, like myself, to get into. You may have seen my other post about redesigning the layout of the website. I was also thinking of making a Monster MMORPG Manual for newcomers. Not only would this help me to learn more about the game, but it can be offered as a PDF download to new players.

There are already some tutorials out there and some videos (without any speaking), and those will be good reference for me. However, there are some parts of the game that are just glossed over. Perhaps a detailed manual could be helpful to get new players into the game. With the eventual goal of becoming a mobile game, it think it may be necessary to have a tutorial or demonstration to appeal to players.

This is kind of a big task, and I will need help. Anyone think this is a good idea?
Overall, I believe that creating a Monster MMORPG manual is an excellent idea that could benefit both new and experienced players. By providing clear and comprehensive documentation, you can help new players feel more comfortable with the game mechanics and promote its overall appeal to a broader audience. Good luck with your project!
Nice post
Thanks, it's cool
It's cool