Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Media » Fanfiction » (Monster MMORPG Fanfic) Chapter 1: Forest Encounter!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(Monster MMORPG Fanfic) Chapter 1: Forest Encounter!
Chapter 1: Forest Encounter!

((We find our hero in the middle of a battle. @.@))

Evan watches as his poor Geshi gets knocked out from a brutal strike by his opponents Frilla. "Gesh...i..." Evan gets an angry look on his face. "You hurt my Geshi..." He looks at his opponent with fire in his eyes, "UNFORGIVABLE!!! COME ON OUT BARNACOLD!!" He tosses his box at the arena and Barnacold hops out and brandishes an ice spear. Evan's opponent smirks and spits out his toothpick. "You want some, kid? Come and get it! FRILLA EARTHSHAKER!!!" Frilla smashes into the ground, sending rocks and Barnacold flying everywhere. Evan smiles, "Now Barnacold, reverse his attack!" Barnacold nods and freezes all of the rocks, he then sends them crashing down upon his foe...

Evan is suddenly kicked in the ribs and finds himself on the floor. His mother stands over him. "Evan, quit sleeping and get up, it's 2 in the afternoon!" Evan looks up at her with a dumb look on his face. "Oh yeah." he says stupidly, "Sorry, Mom." After this happens, Skiarf hops off of Evan's bed and gives him a hug around the neck. "Hahah, morning buddy." he says with a smile. "I'm kinda hungry, let's go eat!" He and Skiarf head downstairs, outside Evan's dad's Dragrove is slicing pieces of wood for their fireplace. As Evan comes down the steps, he's greeted with the light sweet scent of his mother's pancakes. "Pancakes, yum!" Evan says to Skiarf, "Mom makes the best pancakes." Evan sits down at the table and his mom places a plate stacked high with sweet buttery goodness ((I'm makin' myself hungry))

After a delicious meal, Evan runs upstairs to change. He tosses his shirt off and it lands on Skiarf, sitting on the bed, who simply shakes it off and watches him change. ((Skiarf = Perv?)) Evan runs downstairs, with Skiarf around his shoulders, and goes up to his mom. "Hey Mom," he begins, "Can I have about...3000$?" ((remember what seems like alot to us, isn't much to them... Tongue)) His mom turns around and looks at him. "You might get it," she replies, "it depends on whether or not you're going to waste it at the arcade." He shakes his head. "No no no Mom, that's not it at all." he says, "Me and Skiarf were gonna go do some training and we wanted to get some potions and monster boxes and stuff..." His Mom claps her hands and smiles. "Okay Honey" she tells him, "Just go get my purse any time you need money." ((*face palm*))

Evan and Skiarf decide to make a stop in the Roaring Forest ((it's called this because deep roars occasionally resound throughout the woods, which generally foreshadow a terrible event. @.@)) When they arrive, the light barely breaks through the cover of leaves, and assorted monster calls can be heard throughout the forest. Evan and Skiarf look at each other, Skiarf with brightness in his eyes, Evan with a little look of worry. They continue down the path and stop at a sign that reads "WARNING: Forest closed due to freezing weather, causing some of the trees to harden and fall over, which could cause injury. Please do not enter for your own safety. Monster Protection Agency (MPA)" Evan looks at Skiarf, "Freezing weather huh?" Evan says to his little friend, "I doubt we'll be having a problem with you around."

They continue down the path. They stop under a tree and see a single flower, frozen solid and gleaming brilliantly. A voice from above them says, "Heheh...a trainer falls prey..." As Evan looks up, a man in a white uniform comes down and throws a monster box. Before Evan can react, Skiarf is already blocking fierce strikes from a Roivile. "Ah!" Evan says in surprise, "That was a dirty trick! Skiarf, hit it with one of your ice daggers!" As Skiarf begins striking back with the ice dagger, the man then tosses out another Roivile. "Hey cheater!" Evan shouts, "You can't do two on one!" The villain smirks. "' Waah you're a cheater' " he mocks, "Listen up kid, I don't play fair, got it! Roiviles, one of you go at it with your ice sai, the other, move in and out of combat and cut that thing up!" One of the Roivile nods and quickly forms two perfect sai made of ice, as this is happening, the other Roivile quickly dashes out of the battle and into darkness. "We'll never win like this..." Evan thinks, "We need to do some-" "EVAAAAAAAN" a familiar voice calls from above them, The man looks up and so does the Roivile, Skiarf sees his chance and quickly smashes into the beast with a block of ice. Now Jack has shown up to join the party. "Come on buddy," he says, "Let's go Miroushon!" He throws his box, as he throws it the man runs up and grabs the box out of the air. "So you're the brat they've been talking about, huh?" the man asks, "I suppose Dallas would love to meet you. Come Roivile, grab the boy!" The man returns his fainted Roivile as his other one grabs Jack and rushes off after the man. "Hey!" Evan yells after them, "Come back here!" Evan runs off into the woods to find the man. After an hour of running, Evan falls to the ground and begins crying. "Poor Jack..." he says to himself, "I couldn't do anything... sniff... to help... I'm worthless..." Skiarf comes up behind him and wraps around his shoulders, it gives a small growl from inside it's throat and strokes his cheek softly. "Don't worry buddy," he says as he looks up at the moon, "I'll find you Jack, I will become strong and I'll save you..."
Report any spelling or grammar errors you find, I'm too lazy to scroll through...@.@
[Image: greyvodo.png]
awww jack haz been kidnapped lol.pretty good intro grey
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
*claps hands* you really outdone yourself this time.A real good start.
Constantly dying yet never dead
this person with the two roiviles is annoying me..i want to find out who he is
Oh, you'll find out Orbo...you'll find out... =3
Skiarf = Cute!!
Skiarf = Cute Perv
Evan reminds me a lot of Ash.
Evan is rather Ash-like...don't worry, he becomes different next chapter, which takes place 4 years after this event...@.@
(2011-06-15, 04:23 PM)Grey Wrote: Evan is rather Ash-like...don't worry, he becomes different next chapter, which takes place 4 years after this event...@.@

... umm o-o

This will be one confusing fanfic..
It's not confusing...this is just the first chapter, then the second one, and all those after it, take place 4 years later...
(2011-06-15, 03:59 PM)Grey Wrote: Oh, you'll find out Orbo...you'll find out... =3
i better find out
Can I do like...Side Stories and so?
For example While Evan is doing dish and dat Jack does dish and dat
Erm...I'll think about it, and get back to you...
sure no prob I'm just as bored as a child sitting in an empty room
I may set up like a payment thing...when the beta comes out...like "pay this much to add your character or pay this much to make a chapter"
fine by me,since I was a tad rich back at craft.Also,I already made side story chapter one
Jack met Dallas and had a very short battle. And of course some other minor things
Oh, neat...send it to me in a pm. I'll work on it a bit, just critique spelling and whatnot, then I'll publish it with credits to you, is that kewl? @.@
This one is very interesting and detailed, 8/10 (im gunna be your worst critic through this fan fiction of yours, which you should really get a official name for)
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Ahh...I forgot about naming the thing... *idiot* ~(@.@~) Uwaaaaah