Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Monster MMORPG Downloadable
Brick 
Hello, guys, I'm programming for some years and I've created a lot of programs, like browsers and Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome Add-Ons so, today I decided to release this new feature of Monster MMORPG, that I hope you will like.

Monster MMORPG Downloadable v1

As its title says, it's a downloadable feature of the Monster MMORPG, not approved and unofficial.
This release allows you to unlock all the features of Monster MMORPG in a downloaded-portable version.

Warnings and recommends:
  • Do not overload this feature's data, it may occur an error, but in maximum 5 seconds, it will be corrected
  • Take care of the application's health! If you occur a deathly error for the application, a .txt file will be created, showing you the date, hour and second the error has been made and how to fix it.
  • Don't open NEW TABS, including the Forum section. It launches another Tab and this feature of the application hasn't been created yet.
  • Changing binary scripts or its own script may make the application no more usable.
  • Before using the application, check out how many bits your Operating Systems runs on, and download the .RAR file with your bits on them. (E.g.: Monster MMORPG Downloadable x32 = Monster MMORPG Downloadable Any Windows 32 Bits)
  • Linux and Mac may occur problems while using this application so I recommend using only Windows.
Screenshots:

https://s15.postimage.org/5f5s6zzmh/capt...115327.png
Downloads:
\Monster MMORPG Downloadable v1 x32
Monster MMORPG Downloadable v1 x64
I'm sorry if I am not allowed to post this...I read the rules and it doesn't say anything about this.
You need to get permission from Cefurkan first,i think
Get CeFurkan's permission....most of this stuff is copyrighted..and the urls for the downloads have been removed...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
So... some random guy just comes on randomly and does what he wants with the game acting like he can O.o
(2012-06-02, 11:00 AM)Kamidara Wrote: So... some random guy just comes on randomly and does what he wants with the game acting like he can O.o
Please don't insult me. I worked at more than 2 mmorpgs on developing. I'm not random, I have 6 years of developing apps
and games. I didn't say I can do what I want. I said that I'm waiting for approval. Sorry for bad grammar, posted on the phone.
(2012-06-02, 11:24 AM)ArmandCool Wrote:
(2012-06-02, 11:00 AM)Kamidara Wrote: So... some random guy just comes on randomly and does what he wants with the game acting like he can O.o

Please don't insult me. I worked at more than 2 mmorpgs on developing. I'm not random, I have 6 years of developing apps

and games. I didn't say I can do what I want. I said that I'm waiting for approval. Sorry for bad grammar, posted on the phone.
I wasn't insulting you. Seeing as you were not at this mmorpg, you're random Big Grin
permission needed
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Plus i dont see the point in downloading anything if we already have everything we need without downloading

Downloading would only cause more problems

We dont even know u and ur comeing up with this for all we know u might give all our computers a virus...NO OFFENSE THOUGH
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
"Monster MMORPG Downloadable"? What's the need of downloading if we don't need to download in order to play?

Plus if you want to post this, you'll need permission from CeFurkan.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
we can still play so whats the use
plus downloading takes time and 1 more thing chat cannot be also downloaded
i dont want this game to be downloaded. i'm only allowed 1 downloaded game,and since i hve 1,i wouldnt be able 2 play this
(2012-06-02, 01:30 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: we can still play so whats the use
plus downloading takes time and 1 more thing chat cannot be also downloaded
This claim is true.
Could we lock this thread up or something?
- Ramza Beoulve
i support zach i hate download games
hmm... odd this, 1) this could give us viruses
2) u cant even download it
(2012-06-02, 01:35 PM)samycfc2 Wrote: hmm... odd this, 1) this could give us viruses
That's because Quanto removed the link
- Ramza Beoulve
hmm... odd this, 1) this could give us viruses
(2012-06-02, 01:37 PM)samycfc2 Wrote: hmm... odd this, 1) this could give us viruses
u can put virus n internet protectors Tongue
lol this as a client would have some advantages but it definetly shouldnt have been done before permission from the rights holder.
[Image: first_sig_for_monstermmorpg_by_fon23-d681htk.png]
Please close this thread... We all have 2 things to say anyway:

1. A permission from CeFurkan is needed
2. There is no need of a "Downloadable Monster MMORPG"
- Ramza Beoulve
ramza said it
thats an opinion.
[Image: first_sig_for_monstermmorpg_by_fon23-d681htk.png]
Hmm... People say the same thing everytime... Maybe they're farming posts. Anyway, on topic, like everyone else, I'm not allowed to post viruses so it's safe. About the permission, as I said 1 hour ago I'm waiting for approval. It's not downloadable, because the link has been removed. About why to download, I would update if the admin will aprove for downloaded client events, like rewards. Please for the God's name stop saying the same thing everytime. I wish you a good day, Armand.
To prevent any more spam - Thread Closed.
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
Umm.. regular members cannot request threads to be locked, moved, or anything else.

(2012-06-02, 02:20 PM)ArmandCool Wrote: Hmm... People say the same thing everytime... Maybe they're farming posts. Anyway, on topic, like everyone else, I'm not allowed to post viruses so it's safe. About the permission, as I said 1 hour ago I'm waiting for approval. It's not downloadable, because the link has been removed. About why to download, I would update if the admin will aprove for downloaded client events, like rewards. Please for the God's name stop saying the same thing everytime. I wish you a good day, Armand.
Sorry things were repeated several times. That happens like.. all the time o-o On a lot of threads.

Anyways, it would be very cool if the game were to become downloadable but it would cost much more to operate it. Yes, we would get several better features but seeing as everyone cannot download games due to their parents or crappy computers, we won't have it.

It's good as it is now Smile No need to change. The only kind of "change" we will be receiving are updates from our administrator, CeFurkan. Users can suggest awesome new features, other users debate on the topic and give their opinion on it. All suggestions aren't 100% guaranteed. They'll come in the near/later future if the admin can do it.

Thank you for giving this option of a downloadable side to the browser game but it's not needed. Like I said already, it's fine the way it is.

I'll unlock this thread if you want to reply to this post. Good day Smile
Exclamation 
Well, there are a few things...
1. You and Fon21 were the only one that didn't repeat, so, thanks, I respect your decision.
2. I made the client, because I could think that you will deny without even take a look.
3. I posted the download without permission, so who wants to download to go on.
4. I don't take the part with permission, because of some little names that are called copyrights. They're on the official forum, I didn't post it somewhere else, I didn't said the game is made by me, so it's not illegal, but I'm still waiting for permission.
5. Who can't download, will not download, but maybe other users would download.
6. Please think more about this client, it could be a good opportunity for events and things like that.

Thank you, have a nice day,
- respectful, Armand.
Alright people this does not benefit you a bit. Actually it would worsen your play fun. Since it is using internet explorer.

He might put inside it viruses etc or uses your internet and computer

Thread locked