Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M3O: Expanded Soundtrack Project
Music 
Hello, everyone! You guys might've heard of the big soundtrack project from Santy's original thread. Now that all of the basic themes are done, I'm expanding on that project with even more songs!

Zone Remixes (These are definitely happening!)
  • Zenith/Legendary Battle Themes: Intense remixes of the base zone theme; they'll range in genre anywhere from breakbeat to trance to rock to all of the above and more!
  • Ancient Battle Themes: Epic, symphonic arrangements of the base zone theme.
Possible New Songs
  • Arena Leader Battle Theme

• Zone Exit Themes: Not really songs as much as they are ambient background noise based on the zone theme.

• City Remixes: Remixed versions of Santy's city theme using instruments from the respective zone theme.
Due to the massive labor requirements of the soundtrack, I'm canceling the zone exits and city remixes, as they aren't necessary at this point. This project has been fun yet exhausting, so I'm not sure if I'm going to have the stamina to complete an arena leader theme without losing motivation for everything else.

This project is going to take longer than the first, but I intend to finish this and fill out the world of M3O with an expansive soundtrack. Let's get this party started!

Download the tracks from the Monster MMORPG SoundCloud!
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
I never put thought into M3O having music...
But I like it now...
WHY AREN'T WE FUNDING THIS EARLIER!?
Constantly dying yet never dead
I like it Smile good luck!!
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
[youtube]SwCNfmZi3es[/youtube]

Bug Zone Zenith/Legend theme is live on YouTube! You might've already heard it on the SoundCloud. Big Grin Bug Zone Ancient theme should follow soon!
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Nice guysSmile
very nice to all those who worked on this and have taken all the hardship u guys did a very good job and i believe u guys will still will those are really fine works done indeed 
M30 with music Big Grin
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
I've been super-duper lazy, guys, but the Bug Zone Ancient theme is up!

[youtube]k-7Fzo5qE8A[/youtube]
thanks guys keep doing Big Grin
Heya, guys, long time, no see! This time around, I have TWO new uploads! I just sent the files to Santy, so they should be showing up on the SoundCloud within a week or two or whenever he feels like putting them up. Big Grin

[youtube]lWiH_MpL8d0[/youtube]

[youtube]2f_1IqOH4B0[/youtube]

I am SO FLIPPIN' PROUD of these themes! Hope you like 'em, too!
Nice.
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Quick update for all you guys: This project is not dead!

I apologize for the looooong hiatus, but I have a few new songs in the works! I just recently finished the Ground Zenith/Legend Battle, and I have the Dragon Zone Z/L and Normal Zone Ancient Battles videos to make and upload, but the songs are done. Coming soon: Ground Zone Ancient theme, Poison Zone Ancient theme, Poison Zone Z/L theme. Stay tuned!
Interesting. You have some good stuff.
im fan too Smile
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
hey santy send me now sounds to add game Big Grin
I'm super proud of this one. I hope I did your theme justice, Santy! Big Grin

[youtube]z49qDmcxWm0[/youtube]
very nice keep this up Big Grin
[youtube]DraUSZLR8d4[/youtube]

The Zenith/Legendary battle theme cranks Santy's classic Normal Zone theme up to eleven! I had a ton of fun with this one!
I wish the music lot's of times would start up on it's own on battles if you set it to.
(2014-08-24, 05:33 PM)Runeis Wrote: I wish the music lot's of times would start up on it's own on battles if you set it to.

I wish it would, too, but that's coding for another day. Big Grin

Now have some Dragon Zone!

[youtube]20Vn2D_PEq4[/youtube] [youtube]GDOoRoXYC3c[/youtube]

WOOP WOOP! DARK ZONE!

[youtube]070YNBt5Sfs[/youtube] [youtube]VM7Xy8Wt4BU[/youtube]
(2014-08-24, 05:33 PM)Runeis Wrote: I wish the music lot's of times would start up on it's own on battles if you set it to.

this is a good idea

i can add at v3 i suppose
School has officially started for me, so I'll be less active here. Don't worry; I'll still be working on the music, but I won't be uploading it as fast as I'm making it. I have only a few zones left to go (Ice, half of Water, Light, Fighting, and Mixed), and once I've sent them all off to Santy for the SoundCloud, I'll get to putting them up on YouTube. Also, the Mixed Zone battle themes are going to be huge, since I plan on making them medleys of all the other zones. Stay tuned!
oh well good luc kwith ur school and no problem there is no need for u to hurry about it alot anyways i guess 
and i'm quite happy with ur work Wink

i am planning this feature Smile
Hi, guys, long time, no see! I am currently working on the last song of the project. I sorta took my first month of summer off, but I am going to start gunning it to get this last one done. I'm about four zones into the Mixed Ancient theme, and ideas are starting to come to me for the others. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out soon, so that'll give me an excuse to laze around the house, eat ice cream, and work really hard on this song. End of July at the latest, this week at the earliest. Big Grin

PROGRESS REPORT 7/2/15
The bad news is that I prooooobably won't finish this week. The GOOD news is that I knocked out three more zones today! Hopefully I can keep this momentum going!

PROGRESS REPORT 7/3/15
And keep it going I did! I've pushed up to the Steel Zone, so I only have six sections left.
7/3/15--2: ONE MORE SECTION GUYS!
(2015-07-01, 05:15 PM)TexasToast Wrote: Hi, guys, long time, no see! I am currently working on the last song of the project. I sorta took my first month of summer off, but I am going to start gunning it to get this last one done. I'm about four zones into the Mixed Ancient theme, and ideas are starting to come to me for the others. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out soon, so that'll give me an excuse to laze around the house, eat ice cream, and work really hard on this song. End of July at the latest, this week at the earliest. Big Grin

PROGRESS REPORT 7/2/15
The bad news is that I prooooobably won't finish this week. The GOOD news is that I knocked out three more zones today! Hopefully I can keep this momentum going!

PROGRESS REPORT 7/3/15
And keep it going I did! I've pushed up to the Steel Zone, so I only have six sections left.
7/3/15--2: ONE MORE SECTION GUYS!

ty for news

please pm me all songs Big Grin
The information you provided was exceptionally helpful.