Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lucius's Pokemon Shop
Well since I got a few PMs about this I thought id make a topic about it Tongue

Here I'll be setting the prices of the different pokemon you guys want no matter what they will have maxed out ivs you just need to tell me what evs you want xd

Normal Poke's: alright normal pokemon (axew, mareep, bidoof, etc.)  will begin at 150k, just tell me the nature, level, moveset, and evs you want.

Rares: ok so the rare pokemon (riolu, lapras, genosect, meloeta, etc.)  These guys will be set to 250k, same circumstances, nature, level, etc.

Legendaries: Alright so these guys should be self explanatory but (Latios, Latias, Reshiram, Zekrom, Celebi, etc.)  These guys will be set to 350k same circumstances as all of the above.

Shinies: Alright so adding whether or not the pokemon is shiny or not shiny will be a bit extra.  For this feature ill add 30k to whichever price.  

If anyone is unsure what pokemon is what class feel free to ask in this thread or pm me and I will answer as soon as possible.  Please be mindful that I am pretty busy often so you will not get a quick response from me at times due to school, friends, etc. This shop is for pokemon black and white or pokemon black 2 or white 2 only. 

My friend code is: 2194 6400 4605

ORDER FORM:
FriendCode:
Pokemon: 
Nature:
Ability:
Desired Moveset:
EVs:
Level:
Shiny yes/no:
Total:

EDIT: Turns out Therian Form pokemon are untradeable =/
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
i would be willing to buy a melleota from you..
400k if you want
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2013-01-26, 11:26 PM)fjkulit Wrote: i would be willing to buy a melleota from you..
400k if you want
sure list level moveset and so on =]
if only i still had my ds,or these darn Emulators would let people trade pokemon -.-
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
dude your awesome for having this shop but quick question... is this shop for the actual Pokemon game? cause i could use this shop if it is (currently missing 2 Pokemon for my black 2 game unova Dex)

also i would like a meloetta and a victini

meloetta: Level i-don't-care (max level is fine lowest possible level is OK but i hate training legends ;-; *knows that meloetta isn't considered a legend*)
relic song (obvious), psychic, close combat (abusing its relic song), work-up (odd yes but its all i could think of)
any neutral nature (i want it to have no hindrances for a reason)
ev's: i dont know what would be best here seeing that i will end up using life orb and mostly attacking moves

victini: level wutev' (same deal as meloetta I'm fine with what i can get)
Searing Shot, psychic, work up (um yes really), u-turn (more obscure moves)
again i would like it to be neutral nature (again i have reasons)
ev's: highest speed and mixed attack ev's possible (mixed attack ev set = highest attack and sp.att possible)

it may be a while before i have the full pay out but I'll get it eventually hold on to them till then k?
hello people of the light and fellow darksiders shall the darkness protect you!

[Image: blackwayve_sig_by_seviper3-d5cijum.jpg]
A couple questions. Will this pokemon you make glitch my game and will I be able to battle with it locally?
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2013-01-27, 12:15 AM)blackwayve Wrote: dude your awesome for having this shop but quick question... is this shop for the actual Pokemon game? cause i could use this shop if it is (currently missing 2 Pokemon for my black 2 game unova Dex)

meloetta: Level i-don't-care (max level is fine lowest possible level is OK but i hate training legends ;-; *knows that meloetta isn't considered a legend*)
relic song (obvious), psychic, close combat (abusing its relic song), work-up (odd yes but its all i could think of)
ev's: i dont know what would be best here seeing that i will end up using life orb and mostly attacking moves

ev's: highest speed and mixed attack ev's possible (mixed attack ev set = highest attack and sp.att possible)

it may be a while before i have the full pay out but I'll get it eventually hold on to them till then k?
Yes these are for the pokemon b/w or black 2 white 2 and alright I'll create them meloetta will be 250k and victini will be 350k making it a total of 600k 
(2013-01-27, 01:11 AM)Knost Wrote: A couple questions. Will this pokemon you make glitch my game and will I be able to battle with it locally?
It should not make your game glitch however, if you get a pokemon outside of your region like breloom and beat the E4 with it I am unsure if it will do anything.  I know on roms it would screw things up but well you aren't on a ROM so you may be fine.  But everything regarding glitches and battling with it should be perfectly normal what I said earlier wouldn't apply though if you have the national dex.
ANYTHING AMAT, ANYTHING
(2013-01-27, 01:59 AM)fjkulit Wrote: ANYTHING AMAT, ANYTHING
But wai 400k O_O do you want it shiny or like what is the extra epicness that you really want?
nope. plain melleota
(2013-01-27, 01:56 AM)Lucius Wrote:
(2013-01-27, 12:15 AM)blackwayve Wrote: dude your awesome for having this shop but quick question... is this shop for the actual Pokemon game? cause i could use this shop if it is (currently missing 2 Pokemon for my black 2 game unova Dex)

Yes these are for the pokemon b/w or black 2 white 2 and alright I'll create them meloetta will be 250k and victini will be 350k making it a total of 600k 
(2013-01-27, 01:11 AM)Knost Wrote: A couple questions. Will this pokemon you make glitch my game and will I be able to battle with it locally?
It should not make your game glitch however, if you get a pokemon outside of your region like breloom and beat the E4 with it I am unsure if it will do anything.  I know on roms it would screw things up but well you aren't on a ROM so you may be fine.  But everything regarding glitches and battling with it should be perfectly normal what I said earlier wouldn't apply though if you have the national dex.

sweet I am guessing this is in monstermmorpg money cause i don't have that kind of cash irl
(or at least hope this is the case other wise your insane)
it may take a while so hang on for a while
(if its irl money then why must you taunt us *no pun intended 0-0*)

if it was real life money black no one here would be able to pay for it o.o

maybe a few people but thats bout it lol

anyways i might think about getting me something, idk what though o.o
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Dude, I will be your best customer, I just need to plan the Pokemon I want, btw, I'm also thinking about what Knost said, so if it goes smooth with fj then ill buy
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
1 meleotta and 1 genesect please (all regular)
btw how will you send it
OOWEEOO

Therian Landorus (MUST BE THERIAN FORME!)
Level One
Nature: Whatev's. Bashful, Docile, Hardy, Serious, or Quirky, 'cause they have no effect.
Moveset: Something dull and legit to the species. Or something wacky and creative. I don't care.
EVs: None.

Character Name: Leah
Trainer ID: 10490
Friend Code: 4771-5263-3938
Method of Play: Cartridge+DS

Terms and Conditions: If the Therian Formes of the kami trio are not compatible with your modifier hack, then I withdraw my order.

Now, why do I want a boring old Therian Landorus? I actually don't want the Pokémon itself, I want the Reveal Glass I can obtain by using said Pokémon. That way, I can switch the forms of the kami trio members I already own...which is all of them. Y'see, my Nintendo eShop has been acting up lately, so I can't download the Dream Radar and get the Therians. You, sir, are a solution to said problem. I will gladly give up some M3O gold rather than get my parental guardian to call the troubleshooters at Nintendo... XD
Once I get the Reveal Glass, I'm going to trade the Landorus you give me over Wi-Fi for something cool that I don't have. You know how the GTS-ers love level one legendaries. Wink
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
(2013-01-27, 04:04 AM)blackwayve Wrote:
(2013-01-27, 01:56 AM)Lucius Wrote:

sweet I am guessing this is in monstermmorpg money cause i don't have that kind of cash irl
(or at least hope this is the case other wise your insane)
it may take a while so hang on for a while
(if its irl money then why must you taunt us *no pun intended 0-0*)
Lmao are you crazy?? Of course Monster Cash!!
(2013-01-27, 07:59 AM)uchiha clan Wrote: Dude, I will be your best customer, I just need to plan the Pokemon I want, btw, I'm also thinking about what Knost said, so if it goes smooth with fj then ill buy
There is only a slight risk if you try to beat the E4 with a pokemon that is not compatible with your pokedex (Using a Breloom without a national dex) This may cause trouble but unsure otherwise you should be fine.
(2013-01-27, 08:25 AM)fjkulit Wrote: 1 meleotta and 1 genesect please (all regular)
(2013-01-27, 09:53 AM)fjkulit Wrote: btw how will you send it
Movesets? Natures?  Evs?  Gotta give me these things total will be 500k and via trade on the DS wifi shtuff
(2013-01-27, 05:42 PM)TexasToast Wrote: OOWEEOO

Therian Landorus (MUST BE THERIAN FORME!)
Level One
Nature: Whatev's. Bashful, Docile, Hardy, Serious, or Quirky, 'cause they have no effect.
Moveset: Something dull and legit to the species. Or something wacky and creative. I don't care.
EVs: None.

Character Name: Leah
Trainer ID: 10490
Friend Code: 4771-5263-3938
Method of Play: Cartridge+DS

Terms and Conditions: If the Therian Formes of the kami trio are not compatible with your modifier hack, then I withdraw my order.

Now, why do I want a boring old Therian Landorus? I actually don't want the Pokémon itself, I want the Reveal Glass I can obtain by using said Pokémon. That way, I can switch the forms of the kami trio members I already own...which is all of them. Y'see, my Nintendo eShop has been acting up lately, so I can't download the Dream Radar and get the Therians. You, sir, are a solution to said problem. I will gladly give up some M3O gold rather than get my parental guardian to call the troubleshooters at Nintendo... XD
Once I get the Reveal Glass, I'm going to trade the Landorus you give me over Wi-Fi for something cool that I don't have. You know how the GTS-ers love level one legendaries. Wink
alright that will be 350k and the pokemon will not be holding this item you know this right?
Quick Edit I added a form you guys should copy and paste to fill out when you want to place an order.

Texas your pokemon is ready waiting on your payment in game.
i won't really abuse this shop till gen 6 is fully out then i will end up abusing this shop like crazy

also quick question and please pm me if you can
are starter Pokemon considered normal or rare? (i want to know for future references if you know what i mean)

this is.. hejsicoepakxnc my ds + my cartridge got taken away by a teacher.. so prolly.. my order will be taken by next month..
(2013-01-27, 08:55 PM)Lucius Wrote: Quick Edit I added a form you guys should copy and paste to fill out when you want to place an order.

Aha, yes, I do know it won't hold the item. (It's a Key Item. Big Grin)
So, do you want to put up a trade? I'll offer the money (and a random mon if necessary), and we can do this deal!
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
(2013-01-28, 02:29 PM)TexasToast Wrote:
(2013-01-27, 08:55 PM)Lucius Wrote: Quick Edit I added a form you guys should copy and paste to fill out when you want to place an order.

Aha, yes, I do know it won't hold the item. (It's a Key Item. Big Grin)
So, do you want to put up a trade? I'll offer the money (and a random mon if necessary), and we can do this deal!
sure =] it is on trade atm just offer the 350k and some random terrabad mon and we should be good

@Black I'll go with rare.
so... o.o anyone interested?
I want a level 40 magmortor will edit later
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess