Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Looking for photoshop artists
Hi,

I'm fairly new to Monstermmorpg and I was looking for a Forum topic like this. You can call me Hace and I want to offer my service as a Graphic Designer. My knowledge goes from Adobe Photoshop over Flash to Illustrator, or in short: Every Adobe product including Creative Suite 3~5. I wanna help as much as I can to improve the style of everything which has to be done so far, because I think this game is great. It is very addictive and me and a friend love to play it every day.
If help is still needed then I'm here and ready to help

Greets,

Hace
I guess I'm not the only one that thinks this game is addicting.

Create a thread after you get 4 more posts lol and post some of your work Smile
I'm on it.

EDIT:
Aww man this 5 post thing is quiet something... x_x

EDIT-2:
Is there any wish for some work? Banner? Buttons? Flyer? Artworks?
(2011-12-01, 11:08 PM)haco0n Wrote: Hi,

I'm fairly new to Monstermmorpg and I was looking for a Forum topic like this. You can call me Hace and I want to offer my service as a Graphic Designer. My knowledge goes from Adobe Photoshop over Flash to Illustrator, or in short: Every Adobe product including Creative Suite 3~5. I wanna help as much as I can to improve the style of everything which has to be done so far, because I think this game is great. It is very addictive and me and a friend love to play it every day.
If help is still needed then I'm here and ready to help

Greets,

Hace
Yes. Please reply me back asap.

Allo everyone. ^_^ Just joined today and started browsing the forums. I'm an experienced art program user myself, and if there's still interest in finding a graphics artist, I'd be happy to help. Most of these threads are a few months old, so I'm mostly just checking to see there's still activity. *chuckle*

Anyway, having quite a bit of fun with the game! Gotta go back and... uh... Well, GRIND FOR LEVELS. WHEE~!
Yes the admin is still accepting artists . Please tell me you can make trainer sprites for npcs
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Ahaha- of course I can! C: Got my start in sprite editing. We are talking over-world sprites here, yes? In any case, I'll send a PM over as was requested, and see if I can get my post count up and start an example thread. ^_^

Impressive turnaround time, there.
Yes, overworld. Thank you Big Grin

Welcome to the community, forum, game and stuff O.o

Pm the big boss in Red.
(2012-01-06, 07:43 PM)Henrie Wrote: Ahaha- of course I can! C: Got my start in sprite editing. We are talking over-world sprites here, yes? In any case, I'll send a PM over as was requested, and see if I can get my post count up and start an example thread. ^_^

Impressive turnaround time, there.

Thank you!!
And yea im like,mad active poster.
(2012-01-06, 07:54 PM)orboknown Wrote: Thank you!!
And yea im like,mad active poster.
Oh goodie. xP I'll have someone to talk to late at night. And PM sent. ;3 Looks like I met my post quota, so... time to make examples! <3 Anyone up for some userbars?

Yea ill be on the forum like...perpetually.
userbars?
The ones like our Super Moderators or.. what?
i thought those were called buttons..
/confused
Buttons are things we can click O.o Or the stuff we put on shirts lol

These things are like.. badges almost.
Just to end the off-topic definitively:

Userbars, as in banner-like images with a user's name, commonly used to decorate one's signature - such as what orboknown has in his signature. It's a vanity thing, but they're nice for links.
Then just say signiture-.-
We always need artists. Who can draw and contribute contact me via pm
Can help you Smile

pm sent.
(2012-02-15, 12:04 AM)Frank11 Wrote: Can help you Smile

pm sent.
replied. the title is Photoshop but basically any software is good as long as you can draw :d
cefurkan I have Photoshop CS5 Extended and have some exp in buttons and e.t.c, so I'll try to make something and will show you it =))
I use Corel Painter and Photoshop Elements 8.
You can look here and see if I am good enough : chibizilla.deviantart.com

(2012-02-22, 07:16 AM)honchkrow14 Wrote: cefurkan I have Photoshop CS5 Extended and have some exp in buttons and e.t.c, so I'll try to make something and will show you it =))
thanks waiting Smile

Quote:I use Corel Painter and Photoshop Elements 8.
You can look here and see if I am good enough : chibizilla.deviantart.com
note sent from deviantart

i know photo shop but not experienced in button making i know how to merge pictures to another ect.if you tell me or show a video then i may understand.
i am darkx. [Image: ?ui=2&ik=a172a3169f&view=att&th=13281c95...rguj130&zw]
Hello, first Id like to say that my english is very bad. Sorry...

Do you need someone to draw new tiles or monster ?

Here are some examples (Its pixelart, but I could redraw the monster in highres ...)

[Image: 880865a1824c517e74152ea0a3109026-d4r5vu2.png]
[Image: 24254.png] The Tree is too big for monstermmorpg, but I could also draw smaller tiles.

(2012-03-29, 08:33 PM)zardozz Wrote: Hello, first Id like to say that my english is very bad. Sorry...

Do you need someone to draw new tiles or monster ?

Here are some examples (Its pixelart, but I could redraw the monster in highres ...)

[Image: 880865a1824c517e74152ea0a3109026-d4r5vu2.png]

[Image: 24254.png] The Tree is too big for monstermmorpg, but I could also draw smaller tiles.
Are you able to make complete maps?

I like that tree
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Thank you,
I dont know what you mean with whole maps. I draw tilesets for example for the rpgmaker.
But I heard of the technique where you draw the complete map as a picture. I never tried this method.
(2012-03-30, 11:39 AM)zardozz Wrote: Thank you,
I dont know what you mean with whole maps. I draw tilesets for example for the rpgmaker.
But I heard of the technique where you draw the complete map as a picture. I never tried this method.
pm sent. Can you make overworld trainer sprites ?

Give me a day or two and I'll draw some stuff up. I guarantee you'll love my work. I'm fluent in photoshop and have pretty decent drawing skills. I love making pixel art, and I've been making sprites for different uses for over 10 years, first starting with a few sprite comics (I didn't just redo old sprites, I made my own.)
Post your deviantart, if you have one Big Grin