Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Looking for photoshop artists
(2012-04-09, 09:57 PM)cope35 Wrote: cefurkan, i can draw in real life, (sort of good) :/ but i can draw some stuff then send to you via pm??
That drawing of your dragon or fire griffin or whatever that was... No.
(2011-10-23, 08:25 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Alright people. This is an great opportunity for you. I am looking for people who knows how to use photoshop to create banners buttons etc. The person who makes stuff like that for us will get many rewards and can get even real money ($). Your name will be also listed at https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Credits.aspx page. If you have some Photoshop experience please send me pm.
I am good at Windows Paint ^_^"
(2012-04-16, 05:18 AM)Espen Wrote:
(2011-10-23, 08:25 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Alright people. This is an great opportunity for you. I am looking for people who knows how to use photoshop to create banners buttons etc. The person who makes stuff like that for us will get many rewards and can get even real money ($). Your name will be also listed at https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Credits.aspx page. If you have some Photoshop experience please send me pm.
I am good at Windows Paint ^_^"
Can you do sprites ?
CeFurkan, you seem looking for artist you can do sprites, but WesleyFG who made awesome new maps couldn't do what you looking for ?
(2012-04-17, 07:27 AM)Luk23 Wrote: CeFurkan, you seem looking for artist you can do sprites, but WesleyFG who made awesome new maps couldn't do what you looking for ?
yep probably he will do the overworld sprites
seeing as ill be into game designing for the next 6 years id love for you to save me a spot in this (:
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I use sai, would love to have a chance at this. I also have a deviant art if you want to check out my stuff.. Rivetborn is my screen name on there.
I was on Deviant Art last night browsing around and i came across this one guy that specializes in making dragons no matter what you can think of he can make it his name is Shinerai you should check his gallery out if you want and even maybe ask if he can lend a hand.
Village of the Dragon
punctuation is a thing
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
meh, when i first saw it i thought shinerai was the dragon :o >.>
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
He made the dragon picture i'm using as my avatar
Village of the Dragon
I'm pretty good at photoshop with years of experience
(2012-07-02, 07:52 PM)Sunakaze Wrote: I'm pretty good at photoshop with years of experience
Post some examples Big Grin
(2012-07-03, 01:14 AM)Kamidara Wrote:
(2012-07-02, 07:52 PM)Sunakaze Wrote: I'm pretty good at photoshop with years of experience
Post some examples Big Grin
well, what kind of art exactly do you need? I don't have my old works anymore, lost them when my computer fried
so, everything will be new

This is one of my recent works as a signature:
[Image: marioworldcontrast.jpg]

i've done a lot of photo manipulations, pixel art and some conversions from drawings to vector art and such
That's a really awesome sig. We were looking for an overworld sprite artist. So Idk what else the boss needs. Wait for him to reply here.
(2012-07-03, 03:38 PM)Kamidara Wrote: That's a really awesome sig. We were looking for an overworld sprite artist. So Idk what else the boss needs. Wait for him to reply here.
sprites of which size?
(2012-07-03, 03:53 PM)Sunakaze Wrote:
(2012-07-03, 03:53 PM)Sunakaze Wrote:
(2012-07-03, 03:38 PM)Kamidara Wrote: That's a really awesome sig. We were looking for an overworld sprite artist. So Idk what else the boss needs. Wait for him to reply here.

sprites of which size?
Sorry to say but idk. Pm CeFurkan
Hello, I suppose that I have enough knowledge with Photoshop CS4 and would be interested at helping you guys out with your website of this great game.
Just message me.
By the way - I do have a graphic tablet Wink
I'd like to think I can draw, and I did draw(not color) a monster on here, and I have PhotoshopCS3, just don't know how to work it. I'll PM you the drawing, Cefurkan.
iHave a iMac and can download anything such as gimp or iCan use my dell laptop if its only for windows. iAm taking photoshop classes this year so iWill be of help iHave made some banners like the one for my Force Operations clan tell me what you think
Signature Shop
Hello! I thought that maybe I could help with this. I've been doing manipulations and pixel art for many years. :3

Examples~
[Image: Uoiu9.png][Image: Fw1FT.gif]

Manip example
(2012-10-08, 06:06 PM)ArcticRose Wrote: Hello! I thought that maybe I could help with this. I've been doing manipulations and pixel art for many years. :3

Examples~

Manip example

We'll keep this post up and have the boss look at it for ya. If you don't feel like waiting, shoot him a pm.

His username is : CeFurkan
he's the only admin
ooh that sprite is good
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Not much of a bump, more of a normal post.
I agree though, awesome sprite.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2012-10-08, 06:06 PM)ArcticRose Wrote: Hello! I thought that maybe I could help with this. I've been doing manipulations and pixel art for many years. :3

Examples~

Manip example

swag spriting
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
who can draw just pm me and tell me your

skype or live msn or yahoo msn

i am now sending you pms Smile
thanks those who wants to help

you can shoot me a pm that contains your Im

such live msn or yahoo msn or skype

i sent those who wants to help an email from my personal email Smile
Hi i wanted to ask if i could help but i couldn't find a way to send pm or mails (to any1 actually) and i didn't find any reasons for this to happen since i'm not banned as i didn't receive any notice nd i can login just fine bith here and in game and my account is already labeled as active too so i really don't know if u could reply to me on how to send u my MSN i could be more specific in what i could help for the game thx.
(2012-11-08, 08:25 AM)Surgate Wrote: Hi i wanted to ask if i could help but i couldn't find a way to send pm or mails (to any1 actually) and i didn't find any reasons for this to happen since i'm not banned as i didn't receive any notice nd i can login just fine bith here and in game and my account is already labeled as active too so i really don't know if u could reply to me on how to send u my MSN i could be more specific in what i could help for the game thx.
you need to reach 2 messages in order to become registered member
i can help if u still need it...