Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets plan a referral system
Thumbs Up 
Ok guys. Lets plan a referral system.

Each referred player will get counted only if they reach 100 wild Pokemon battle wins

For each referred player that satisfies all conditions and passes cheating mechanisms will be counted as 1 RF

You will be able to track status of your referred players. Like their username and how many wild Pokemon battle win they have reached so far

With the RF points you will be able to pick below rewards. So lets say you have 20 RF points, in that case you can get 10 common reward and 1 legendary reward.

Reward pick will be automatized process. You will choose and get it.

☑ Common: 1 RF
☑ Uncommon: 2 RF
☑ Rare: 4 RF
☑ Ultra Rare: 8 RF
☑ Legendary: 10 RF
☑ Starter: 10 RF
☑ Shiny: 15 RF
☑ Shiny-Legendary: 25 RF
☑ Mega: 30 RF
☑ Mega-Legendary: 75 RF
☑ Mega-Shiny: 150 RF
☑ Mega-Shiny-Legendary: 300 RF

Of course in order to prevent cheating, we will put a lot of measures. Such as players registered from VPNs or Proxies will not be counted and many other cross checks.

So what are your ideas?
Thumbs Up 
its great 
but but could it more harder like Each referred player will get counted only if they win minimum 6 badges.
or its to much ?
You've given me a idea. Many games have the option of being able to recommend that game to a friend. So I thought we could make a system in which a player can recommend this game to anyone, and for every person who brings here will get points to be able to claim monsters of different types, from Regular to Giga-Legendary. Just like what you propose.

Each player will get 1 point for each person recommended to the game.

This could be the Reward list:

☑ Regular: 2 Points.
☑ Superior: 6 Points.
☑ Emissary: 15 Points.
☑ Starter: 40 Points.
☑ Zenith: 50 Points
☑ Legendary: 75 Points.
☑ Ancient: 120 Points.
☑ Giga-Zenith: 200 Points.
☑ Giga-Legendary: 300 Points.

Tell me what do you think about it, guys Smile
Perfection doesn't exist. Seizes the moment, nothing lasts forever
Tongue 
(2017-01-02, 04:09 PM)BagBoy Wrote: You've given me a idea. Many games have the option of being able to recommend that game to a friend. So I thought we could make a system in which a player can recommend this game to anyone, and for every person who brings here will get points to be able to claim monsters of different types, from Regular to Giga-Legendary. Just like what you propose.

cef is saying same but his points are more then you and maybe he make mistake that he is using pokemon here but we need monster here Undecided
(2017-01-02, 06:10 PM)GurvinderSingh Wrote:
(2017-01-02, 04:09 PM)BagBoy Wrote: You've given me a idea. Many games have the option of being able to recommend that game to a friend. So I thought we could make a system in which a player can recommend this game to anyone, and for every person who brings here will get points to be able to claim monsters of different types, from Regular to Giga-Legendary. Just like what you propose.

cef is saying same but his points are more then you and maybe he make mistake that he is using pokemon here but we need monster here Undecided

i think he made a new list to conform with the number of classes present in the game, i still think those numbers are way too high,
it may be okay with a game that uses characters known worlwide, with many players lured by those, but for an obscure, less known
game to try that, i'm not sure it will work(i've seen games with a limit of  5 referrals), besides most of the friends of the people here should
know about this by the facebook posts, unless you hide it from every contact you have, so what are we supposed to do?
Go to  other games and advertise there?
That would be hypocritical, unless we ask those other players for another communication ways outside the game
they are in, which would evade their "no ads policy"(if there's any, anyway), but they could do the same for the players here

TL/DR
i don't think so
Exclamation 
(2017-01-10, 12:15 AM)larry catranca Wrote:

i think he made a new list to conform with the number of classes present in the game, i still think those numbers are way too high,
it may be okay with a game that uses characters known worlwide, with many players lured by those, but for an obscure, less known
game to try that, i'm not sure it will work(i've seen games with a limit of  5 referrals), besides most of the friends of the people here should
know about this by the facebook posts, unless you hide it from every contact you have, so what are we supposed to do?
That would be hypocritical, unless we ask those other players for another communication ways outside the game
they are in, which would evade their "no ads policy"(if there's any, anyway), but they could do the same for the players here

TL/DR
i don't think so

Is that mean you don't want to implemented this system here Huh
(2017-01-11, 08:54 AM)GurvinderSingh Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 12:15 AM)larry catranca Wrote:

TL/DR
i don't think so

Is that mean you don't want to implemented this system here Huh

Well, if i was mean to someone in here, it wasn't intended, and as you can see, english isn't my cup of tea, as for wanting that system implemented or not, i'd be more interested if the numbers were lower, unless the game makers can't or won't be satisfied withouth a 300x10ⁿ playerbase, it's their call anyways
Referral system is mostly a reward system and a way to add more players to the game. As for the new player, they need to be an active member at least.

Referred player should have minimum 3 badges because the first few badges are easy to obtain and is active enough to be a player, 200 battles. It's all about the player activity instead of just accumulating random people to join and say you referred them.

Now for the rewards, 1 point is per new player referred, correct? I say that is fine because it's unlikely. However, accumulating 20 points for 20 players to use for rewards is too much and easy. Increase the points for each class but for MonsterMMORPG, remove the classes Regular, Superior, and Emissary. They're easy to find in the game. The lowest should be Starter. The more people you get into the game, the better the reward. Work for it.

How will players receive their rewards? Will that be an in-game system or directly with you? How will points accumulate and how will we see the points? On our in-game profile page?
I am not active in these days so my opinion can wrong but i have some ideas for this system hope you all will like. Here i go...

Each referred player will get counted only if they win minimum 6 badges + 300 wild monster battles 
Reward monsters is not an issue. How about if you give point for referral something like referral points ?
After each referred player will get 10 referral points
How can we use these points? Here is my idea:- 
1. We can buy gold by these points. 1m gold by 1 referral points (10m for each referred)
2. We also can buy monsters with these points.
here is my list

This list based on my list at pokemonpets
☑ Regular: 2 RF points
☑ Superior: 4 RF points
☑ Emissary: 8 RF points
☑ Zenith: 16 RF points
☑ Legendary: 48 RF points
☑ Starter: 24 RF points
☑ Ancient: 96 RF points
☑ Giga-Zenith: 46 RF points
☑ Giga-Legendary: 128 RF points

This list based on market at monstermmorpg
☑ Regular: 1 RF points
☑ Superior: 2 RF points
☑ Emissary: 4 RF points
☑ Zenith: 8 RF points
☑ Legendary: 24 RF points
☑ Starter: 12 RF points
☑ Ancient: 64 RF points
☑ Giga-Zenith: 38 RF points
☑ Giga-Legendary: 104 RF points
maybe this list need to fixed because i am not in market so long[Image: confused.gif]
Thus, this bonus can reach a 35% EXP bonus. Now you realise that, once every three fights, you've gained enough EXP for a fourth fight.