Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Brain Picking!
Wink 
We're going Brain Picking!!
*someone find the thread for the m3o story line

As recently, this game is only 15% completed which means there is a GIANT EXPANSION PACK COMING OUR WAY! AHHHH huge game ahead of us in the future for Monster MMORPG. With that said, we've had the idea of creating a story line or origin story for this game. Great idea guys.. but where is it? We've only mentioned it about 1,000 times now and got no where.
What Sparrow thinks of story? Having a story line would greatly enhance the monster world. Gives each class a definition and how this place came to be in a fictional imagination. Currently the Ancients stand as the strongest but due to our ever-growing future, something could be out there that would obliterate the Ancients with ease..

Ideas can be toppled on from everyone. Building up a story and expanding the mmorpg into something completely larger, creating a multi-gaming experience would be fantastical. More things to your attention and everyone could pick something they want to do.

Right now we have different users..
User #1 - Catch only the best monsters with the best UVs, best abilities, best natures, best moves, best stats. I shall rule PVP forever! Muwahaha..

User #2 - Catch only the best everything monster for money! Yay money!!!

User #3 - I'm just going to be the best. Thank you very much.

User #4 - Defeat 19 zones, catch, train, conquer. Done.

User #5 - Hunting Hunting Hunting. Collecting. 

Most likely we have more there..
Basically, the only point of this game is to catch strong monsters, get to zone 19 and gather all the 19 badges, raise your monsters to the best battling output and raise the ranks.

We've had other ideas such as Quests, Achievements, Guilds, and many different forms of actions to take away that main concept. What are you going to do once you completed everything? Yes, we are still adding more and more monsters but how about that EXPANSION PACK AHHHH!!! huge expansion we are waiting for? As for the story, it creates a flare of entertainment.
Hmm what i really would like, would be a "end zone"
Call it victory Zone and make the npc and "league" (instead of a gym"
nearly unbeatable.
The harder it is, the more time players will spent hunting mons setting up a winning team and trainning it. 
And more PvP after the game , the only thing left is hunting or Challenges via PvP , so there should be more things added, like 2v2(players and monsters) and added team moves and stuff.
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
how bout different types of story lines as sparrow said there are 5 type of users
but what if there was 5 different storylines
Example Hunting storyline
You must hunt rajiunder to save the mmorpg world
it would really help get everyone into the storyline or not?
its probably a dumb idea sorry for the time bother
[Image: Obito-Harvey-001.png%3fpsid%3d1?rdrts=66690578]
Wouldn't it be cool if there were some kind of modes in the game that put your monsters non-battle abilities to the test? Like something as beauty contest, quiz battles or other mini-games where the monsters fight each other but where their success is not determined by their battle stats.

You could give monsters that are currently very bad a use by making them strong in these kinds of game modes. It would keep monsters different from each other and still give reasons to catch not only the combat-strong monsters.
i know these are really strange

1. butt how about makeing a school in starfall town that useble as when a new player finish choseing a starter he will apear infornt of the school so they learn the basic of nature, abilieties, iteams, transforming a mon

2.how about make every body when they star only chose if they are male or female and later on they  will be abeal to buy new clothes to change there in game avater. gym leaders clothes as hat, shoes and stuff will be onlock when you beat i dont know 
some gymleare then all tree clothes will be availeble to buy. then there will also be excusive clothes as hollowday(because there isn't allot of thing to use gold on)

3.give us also verry $$$expensive$$$ houses which we can fly to so we don't have to use monster ceter all the time decorations will be bought sepretly. its more for showing off if the stop useing monster center is not good(more ways to use gold)

4.also if the monster battle become more interainting to see could there be a spectading mode for pvp. so events pvp become more cooler

5.also i think monster box image shoud be revamp

6. just like there is trap status that makes player us npc unable to switch monster there should be a move that force nps or player to change monster ,butt it wont work for wild monster encounter it be useless in wild or it would be op (just afoid all wild mon is bad and would defeat the purpuse of force battle)

7. i think it would be usefull to categorize your monster in a group so it will be easier to find your mon out of your storege
so when sombody ask you to pvp it would be quick to change party

8. there should also be a move that make you trow held item it makes difrent damege depending on the item and also there should be some new item that when you trouw it they also give a status affect to target monster butt they do lower damege .butt when you trow it you won't be able to use the item's affect (not sure after useing it you lose it for ever or when battles finish or when you beat one mon you guys chose)

those are the idea i fought right now quick so they might be dom .tell me what you guys think and what should change and adapt.thanks

-gean
As for #7 you can just use the type filter at the monster center, that makes it easy to see what kind of monster you are lookin for, also the class filter allows you to see at what class you want them to be

It will take time for the owner to find a way to code homes for players, first he is handling the issues with speed and some bugs that come up. I am sure he will put a story line and quests in the future for people to enjoy the game more, as for atavar customization i have no idea if it will be possible, but maybe in the future it will be.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
Well, what do we have here? some people really want this to be pokemon

(2015-01-06, 11:22 AM)Monsterman Wrote: Wouldn't it be cool if there were some kind of modes in the game that put your monsters non-battle abilities to the test? Like something as beauty contest, quiz battles or other mini-games where the monsters fight each other but where their success is not determined by their battle stats.

You could give monsters that are currently very bad a use by making them strong in these kinds of game modes. It would keep monsters different from each other and still give reasons to catch not only the combat-strong monsters.
Super contests, so we can add ribbons too?

(2015-01-06, 10:19 PM)geandio Wrote: i know these are really strange

1. butt how about makeing a school in starfall town that useble as when a new player finish choseing a starter he will apear infornt of the school so they learn the basic of nature, abilieties, iteams, transforming a mon
Trainer school, maybe after reading all they give you a quick claw too?

(2015-01-06, 10:19 PM)geandio Wrote: 2.how about make every body when they star only chose if they are male or female and later on they  will be abeal to buy new clothes to change there in game avater. gym leaders clothes as hat, shoes and stuff will be onlock when you beat i dont know 
some gymleare then all tree clothes will be availeble to buy. then there will also be excusive clothes as hollowday(because there isn't allot of thing to use gold on)
This i havent seen on pokemon, but is just a normal mmo tactic

(2015-01-06, 10:19 PM)geandio Wrote: 3.give us also verry $$$expensive$$$ houses which we can fly to so we don't have to use monster ceter all the time decorations will be bought sepretly. its more for showing off if the stop useing monster center is not good(more ways to use gold)
Secret bases, also need to invite people so you can fight their team when they arent online

(2015-01-06, 10:19 PM)geandio Wrote: 4.also if the monster battle become more interainting to see could there be a spectading mode for pvp. so events pvp become more cooler
Vs recorder, so you canshow everyone and brag of having beaten someone

(2015-01-06, 10:19 PM)geandio Wrote: 5.also i think monster box image shoud be revamp
Ball capsules and seals for people to customize their own?

(2015-01-06, 10:19 PM)geandio Wrote: 6. just like there is trap status that makes player us npc unable to switch monster there should be a move that force nps or player to change monster ,butt it wont work for wild monster encounter it be useless in wild or it would be op (just afoid all wild mon is bad and would defeat the purpuse of force battle)
Hope you dont find a roar using ancient

(2015-01-06, 10:19 PM)geandio Wrote: 7. i think it would be usefull to categorize your monster in a group so it will be easier to find your mon out of your storege
so when sombody ask you to pvp it would be quick to change party
No pc boxes here, what's said in the post above, easy as that

(2015-01-06, 10:19 PM)geandio Wrote: 8. there should also be a move that make you trow held item it makes difrent damege depending on the item and also there should be some new item that when you trouw it they also give a status affect to target monster butt they do lower damege .butt when you trow it you won't be able to use the item's affect (not sure after useing it you lose it for ever or when battles finish or when you beat one mon you guys chose)

those are the idea i fought right now quick so they might be dom .tell me what you guys think and what should change and adapt.thanks

-gean

No Fling or Natural Gift either
My first ancient
[Image: daa154e0-1b59-4c7d-ae84-372078000ab3.png]
Al haber gatos no hay ratones
¬_¬