Lavender Town Syndrome!!!!!
Scream

OOOoooo

Scream!

LTS LTS LTS LTS!

TWO CONFIRMED DEATHS!

Lavender town Syndrome!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMMYj7R1...re=related
Please note that listening to this for any amount of time that is more than the two minute segment may not only damage your brain and emotional wellbeing but also may cause suicide.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Ah, it's this thing again. Tongue
No this one is different. Its not the same one as on old forums, THIS ONE IS VERY TRUE, AND TOTALLY UNDISPUTED.
CeFurkan Wrote:
creepy !!!
when i heard song, it gave me headache, eh more creepy!
that tune is so irritating that it game me headache, then i listen to nice,pleasing song and its ok now.
ya headache was not major, it was minor...

bullet, try listening to that for a few hours without a break. I can see how that would cause some damage. two minutes shouldn't hurt to much, as you proved.
CeFurkan Wrote:
Someone I know once caught Lavender Town Syndrome.
He still has it linked in his siggy, actually. Tongue
It's weird it made me go all relaxed and stuff...well thats after the creep out factor from 0:01 to 0:10. Anyway nit'z is right about the warning after the video link here is the proof: https://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Laven...n_Syndrome but it only effects children ages 7-12 as told in the article so we might be free from the effects that the music did to the children long ago.
That article is wrong. There actually is a proof of two kids that died, but it wasn't a creepypasta

most creepypasta re fake.
CeFurkan Wrote:
i got a headace from the song b4 5 seconds was up at volume of 32
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
2 hours = x.x for snow.
CeFurkan Wrote:
yeah i still have a minor headace from it
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
that was fun.can i take a go at a longer version?
This is orboknown on his alt.
my lil bros cant even hear it
Steven Morrissey
I made my little brother listen to it, after about 30 seconds he wanted it off, I thought it was just cause it sounded creepy, but he truly hated the song. He tried to get up and leave, so I was messin' with him and held him there and made him listen. He broke free of my grip and turned the computer off manually. I don't know what's wrong with this song, but there's clearly something wrong.
The proud king of the X-Terminators...an epic team...

Kinda looking for an artist to make a banner, lolz
I think you just have to keep repeating it. And if it was that bad slayer, more fuel to the fire.

Nitz Don't forget to document all this stuff. And remember friday we are going to the middle school Big Grin
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
*bump* I can stand most of this stuff no problem.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
i can listen to dubstep and heavy metal full blast with earphones
30 seconds i got a headache and i cant focus....im 15
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
lol. i went thru a ten min version no prob
̛̩̭̰͖͇̤̦̂͌̄ͅZ̼̩͔͚̮̞̬͙̍̕a̧͋͐̆̈́̔­̨̱̻͚̺̣͎̯̬l̻͓͇̲͎̾ͮͭ̅̆̂̍̐̚ͅğ̲ͫͤ­̫̖̼̞o̵̲͔̪͈͙̦͗̈́̒͌͌̌̃̄,̵̬̫̭͙̫͕ͦ͡­̬ ͎̙̩̮͎̻̮̽͘H̡̹̳͓̳̰͙̐̋̑̔͢e͆ͧ̒ͤ͛ͮͮ­̸̞̺̭̫͍ͣ́ ̖͈͇̣ͪͬ̑͑c̰̞̦͍͕̳̈́ͦ͋̄͊̄̑ͤoͩͭ̓̉͋̚­̟̗͍̳̙̃m̸̝̮̬̬̳̫͑́̀ẽ̸͇͕̰ͬ͆̒ͯ̓̈͌­̫̙̗ş͓͕̦̣̫͈̭̩̓͋!̓͑̽ͨ͏̻̝͚̹̝̥ ;-;
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
so...it doesnt work for ppl 13+?
wow...
i feel silly and i didnt even listen to the music XD
so this is really true?
[Image: 28chlsh.png]
Ty rollie for sig!
Of course it is true lol!

are you a non believer o.o SEIZE 'EM
CeFurkan Wrote:
nightcore's post was kinda scary r.r

Likely Like Likey Likee
Yay I scared someone!
[Image: Happy.png]
A new achievement for me!! XD
Really it was since i blasted it! and when it got to 8:30 i was so freaked out and turned it off!

Likely Like Likey Likee
Mhhhmmm... Reminds me of those delicious creepypastas I've been reading recently... :>

There's like this video on YouTube with the visual for the Lavender Town track while it's playing. Have a look at that if you want. It runs for 10 minutes, I believe. There's also one for the Ruins of Alph, but eh.

And I'm not bother. I sat through that for more than 2 minutes, and I wasn't really that bothered. No headache or anything.
dawn was it the one with the unknown and the ghost pokemon? that one was freaky!

Likely Like Likey Likee
(2011-09-04, 03:56 AM)Hello1234 Wrote: dawn was it the one with the unknown and the ghost pokemon? that one was freaky!

Yep. It wasn't freaky tbh (although that whole sound during that part was scary kind of). Maybe all those scary stuff I've been absorbing has deadened the effect. Still doesn't help me when I play Silent Hill though. >_>'

dawn can you pm the link of vid
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Pein did you get it?

Likely Like Likey Likee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK2iLnTR9V8