Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knosts Monster Give away!
So things are crazy and I wont have time for the game until next year probably. That being said I'm going to give awayall of my Monsters.

Pick a number between 1-100 and the seven people that choose closest to the seven numbers I have in mind will get an even share of my monster. I will pick who gets what so dont ask for something specific or I will disqualify you and give your share to the other 6.

Number guesses end 7/10/12

If you do win put up 1 trash mon for trade so I can offer on them. If your 10 monsters arent on by 7/11/12 you wont get your share.

Choose your numbers and Good luck.

P.S. If you change your numbers I will D.Q. you Smile

The will be 7 winners.

Winners so far:
Psywar
Kingeno
Snes
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2012-07-09, 01:52 AM)Knost Wrote: So things are crazy and I wont have time for the game until next year probably. That being said I'm going to give awayall of my Monsters.

Pick a number between 1-100 and the seven people that choose closest to the seven numbers I have in mind will get an even share of my monster. I will pick who gets what so dont ask for something specific or I will disqualify you and give your share to the other 6.

Number guesses end 7/10/12

If you do win put up 10 trash mons for trade so I can offer on them. If your 10 monsters arent on by 7/11/12 you wont get your share.

Choose your numbers and Good luck.

P.S. If you change your numbers I will D.Q. you Smile
I say 75
well, good luck on what ever you had there in real life knost!

# 69
33 :d
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Ha Psy got one right away put up mons Psy
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"

Edit "oh bugger misread it...thought it said 1-1000...could i go with 51 instead?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2012-07-09, 01:56 AM)Knost Wrote: Ha Psy got one right away put up mons Psy
It's up Blush
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
I guess: 42!
[Image: Mourn.jpg]

/10 guesses of 7
You dare Challenge ME ?

23, my lucky number Smile
Good luck with ur real life!
(2012-07-09, 02:16 AM)Dynaris Wrote: 23, my lucky number Smile
Good luck with ur real life!
Thanks man. I hate having to leave, but it needs to be done.
5, dont leave or try to visit us, we will miss you bro, sad day, knost one of the elites leaves us but, to care of your business bro i understand, responseablities
King got one. 5 is my favorite number. put up mons king
[Image: 430ada87.png]

Killing is my business..........And business is good!!
My guess 87
Good luck bro. 99 :q
58 hehehehe
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk

i think i get another guess ?
You dare Challenge ME ?

hey i'll go with 22.

snes
D: Man, I'm sorry to hear your life went crazy on you! I hope things level out for you and all turn out for the best - hopefully you find some time to stop by the forum on occasion. c:> It's always been a pleasure to have you floating around.

G'luck!

>>

<<

*whispers* 14.

Such a sucker for mind-reading games. x'D
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
50 .
Knost stop this right now.Youve worked to hard for what uve got..Keep all of ur monsters....and if things have changed alot when u get back u can use ur mons to trade for new ones...So please take this into consideration.
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
I choose 82
snes got one.
24 knost Sad
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
^^Thanks for this signature to SparrowHawk^^
[Image: ArceusHeatshot.png]
Game Assistant-Turkish Forum Lead Moderator

i want number 32 hope im lucky will be really missing u knost
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Knost a player like you would be in our heart always everyone will miss you helping people and renewing akatslowi, have fun with real life though take it easy. Take care.

Il just guess a number 85
gonna totally miss knost helping every1
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]