Poll: Which Monster do you like the best from the first batch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Reptide
41.67%
Dractanium
41.67%
Psywar
8.33%
Gigagrizz
0%
Juvecub
8.33%
* You voted for this item.

• 12(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Knost's Take. -- New monster Added Finished! --
getting closer and closer the more you try Smile and they keep getting better and better. nice job knost!
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-05-22, 11:04 PM)Anomandaris Giovanni Rake Wrote:
(2012-05-22, 10:09 PM)Knost Wrote: Closer?

[Image: Untitled-6.png?t=1337726848]
Pokemon eat your heart out, if this doesn't cover the pokemon style, i don't know what does, very awesome job knost
This.
[Image: irems_rap.jpg]
Yep this one is very much so anime style.
If this one's art style gets approved I will design his coloring/design according to what ancient sage he would be.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Awesome :o
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
Thanks Void

[Image: Untitled-7.png?t=1337742282]
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
i prefer the realism more only cause it would go with the new art style.
in a proper game everything would match with each other. Mixed media is ok in somethings
but as for this picture i still like it
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
Design updated
[Image: Untitled-10.png?t=1337761832]
would make a nice NPC in game
nice i love it
Pretty close?

[Image: theguys.png] [Image: Untitled-3.png]
(2012-05-23, 09:22 PM)Knost Wrote: Pretty close?

[Image: theguys.png] [Image: Untitled-3.png]
haha why that's a spitting image of the pokemon designs, great job knost.

ps:your designs are better than nintendo's Smile
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
Well he looks older, but if I get the go ahead from CF I'll vary their ages.
Amazing looks like that old guy you'd find trying to find a Swellow in Ruby/Sapphire/and Emerald
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
I really enjoy this new look, the addition of the staff in my opinion displays the ice attitude perfectly, the fact that Knosts style is pokemon like is as far as it goes for me, the differences between his style and nintendo's is the biggest thing i like , not only is it better, but it will keep nintendo off Monster MMORPG's butt : )
You dare Challenge ME ?

I liked the first sage design tbh congrats on the comic.
Yeah me too man. But I like this design for a more Pokemon look.
*psst* You're getting good at emulating styles, but you gotta remember we use monster "boxes" here, not pokeballs, lol. Really like the more realistic version, can't lie. Will say that adding those details to the stylized version really made it feel more "right", though. G'job. ^^
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2012-05-25, 06:37 AM)Henrie Wrote: *psst* You're getting good at emulating styles, but you gotta remember we use monster "boxes" here, not pokeballs, lol. Really like the more realistic version, can't lie. Will say that adding those details to the stylized version really made it feel more "right", though. G'job. ^^
I agree. I only drew the farthest right one. I put mine next to the others to show similarities in style.

I like the one with more details also, but its not my call :/

Also the Pokemon Style one Shrinks down muuuuch better.
brava, knost!
GJ knost ! ^^
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I might draw some monsters....
knost pm me ! on another note,i cant wait to see your artwork again c:
You better, sir.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

(2012-12-28, 11:30 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: knost pm me ! on another note,i cant wait to see your artwork again c:
What would you like me to pm you about?
(2012-12-28, 11:26 PM)Knost Wrote: I might draw some monsters....
Want some ideas? Wink
(2012-12-28, 11:32 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2012-12-28, 11:30 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: knost pm me ! on another note,i cant wait to see your artwork again c:
art questions,henrie uses gimp and can't help me as much as you could
(2012-12-28, 11:32 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
I'm sure Henrie would be able to help just as much if not more than me, but if you'd like to pm me questions that's cool.

@Sparrow - Sure, suggestions are always nice. Just know I might not use them. Wink
(2012-12-28, 11:34 PM)Knost Wrote:
I'm sure Henrie would be able to help just as much if not more than me, but if you'd like to pm me questions that's cool.

@Sparrow - Sure, suggestions are always nice. Just know I might not use them. Wink
My mistake. For some reason, I was convinced you were using Paint Tool Sai. Which I've got no practice in, but it's what zach's working with. So 90% of my tool advice is useless. x'D Who used Sai?

Also, get to it, man! *gaaaasp* Draw like the wiiiiind~
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Just playing around Smile Still love drawing on real paper.

Whatcha think? Judging from the kind of monsters Cefurkans been letting in the game, my designs aren't that out there anymore.

I'll finish this on the ol' tablet later.

Hope ya like it!

[Image: photo_zps43a8240b.jpg]
(2012-12-28, 11:39 PM)Henrie Wrote:
(2012-12-28, 11:34 PM)Knost Wrote:

My mistake. For some reason, I was convinced you were using Paint Tool Sai. Which I've got no practice in, but it's what zach's working with. So 90% of my tool advice is useless. x'D Who used Sai?

Also, get to it, man! *gaaaasp* Draw like the wiiiiind~
Gaiaden used it...but she left :/,so practically the only chance i had to be a graphic designer left,...

[Image: leafluff_by_dknost777-d4s9tfy.jpg]how did you make it look like grassy ?
  • 12(current)