Poll: Which Monster do you like the best from the first batch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Reptide
41.67%
Dractanium
41.67%
Psywar
8.33%
Gigagrizz
0%
Juvecub
8.33%
* You voted for this item.

• 23(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Knost's Take. -- New monster Added Finished! --
Grass dark has been thrown around.
[Image: rabbit_zps54fa5d13.png]
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Let it be the Frightening/Creepy Type please.
lol, jk. ;p It looks great!
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
Name; Leafear,nightree, idk :p just suggestion

Coloring suggestion; antlers like tree bark *some parts broken to show stuff behind bark*, black fur, at hands let black fade into dark green and skin can look like grass also..watcha think ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
grass dark or Grass straight up. nice art though
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Wow Knost. From something absolutely adorable to something absolutely terrifying.
scuttle scuttle
(2013-03-16, 06:39 PM)Cinnamon Spider Wrote: Wow Knost. From something absolutely adorable to something absolutely terrifying.
Not done. Lots to do. Here's where its headed. 
[Image: rabbit_zps8323d06d.png]
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
That looks like... The Mr. Hyde version of Bugs Bunny.
(2013-03-16, 10:47 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: That looks like... The Mr. Hyde version of Bugs Bunny.
I know I thought that to. Im gonna change the eyes I think
That looks awesome so far, Knost. Creepy, but awesome. Nice mossy greens.
scuttle scuttle
I think im going to change the coloring and make the face more creepy
More creepy?

To me, it has that look of Grundy from.. idk. He's a walking pale zombie person thing that opposes the Justice League.
Either Grundy or Bizarro.
(2013-03-16, 10:43 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2013-03-16, 06:39 PM)Cinnamon Spider Wrote: Wow Knost. From something absolutely adorable to something absolutely terrifying.
Not done. Lots to do. Here's where its headed. 
[Image: rabbit_zps8323d06d.png]

How did you do that? 0-0
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
It's.. .. not scary at all XD

I wanna pet it o-o and feed it little baby carrots.
and brush it with a brush.

And.. idk.
Better. 
[Image: rabbit_zps8907752f.png]
Looks much less like a vampire like that.  Though, in my head, he still looks like he's gonna open his mouth and look terrifying.  Ahahah.

Fantastic color choice, great texturing on the bushes - I would make one comment about his left leg.  I understand he's suppoes to be squatting down, but the angle his leg comes out of his ankle implies that...  he's got tiny legs and knee tumors.  x'D  Along that same line, there's a missing chunk of bush under his palm.

Love the design. Warm colors suit it.  Very interesting gremlin rabbit. Can't wait to see him done!  I want one!

EDIT: Ahaahaha, trying to cleverly nickname the beast, I came up with Raspbunny. XD He doesn't have little fruits in his coat, but the mental image amuses me. But hell, who said all the names have to be puns? Pokemon. But they can take a hike. Tongue
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Almost done. Need to fix horns, eyes and add moss. 
[Image: rabbit_zps68e7602e.png]
that is nice quality
but you tend to draw horror monsters Big Grin
draw some lively ones too please
(2013-03-17, 01:30 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: that is nice quality
The next one I draw will be cute. I Promise lol
(2013-03-17, 01:31 AM)Knost Wrote:
(2013-03-17, 01:30 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: that is nice quality
The next one I draw will be cute. I Promise lol

good to know Smile
Nice monster Knost....
Done. Moss idea for the antlers nixed because it made it too busy.

Whatcha think.
[Image: rabbit_zpsdbbb3010.png]
Nice.Bro

As for name  i suggest "kusawori"
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
i wanna chop his hread off: and put on my wall:-)   but great job knost lol
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Love the evolution of your style... Legendary, because a rabbit can't possibly be a prehistoric beast that ruled the world xD
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2013-03-17, 08:04 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Love the evolution of your style... Legendary, because a rabbit can't possibly be a prehistoric beast that ruled the world xD
Ancient, because that Rabbit will tear you apart. Rabbits had to come from something lol
We already have nearly more ancients than legends :/
IMO the 19 Nars dragons, Kuraimi, Eion and Invion alone should be Ancients... no more, no less. How will they be Ancients of the World if there are 39 of them -_-
Constantly dying yet never dead
I want to have an Ancient that I drew in the game. I will focus on Legendarys and Zeniths after this (Cefurkan wants cute lol).

Chill out Rock lol It will all be ok....

Any suggestions on its typing or Name?
[Image: rabbit_zpsdbbb3010.png]
lol@horror monsters. it's true. what's drawn reflects what's in the mind.

what were ya thinking about, knost :p

great rabbit lol.
[Image: image]
He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right -Confucius
Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity -Will Smith
Be cool. Be an Akatslowinian -Slow
(2013-03-17, 09:18 AM)Slow Wrote: lol@horror monsters. it's true. what's drawn reflects what's in the mind.

what were ya thinking about, knost :p

great rabbit lol.
I was thinking we needed a new unique Ancient and I needed to make it in my "horror" style so I could focus on cute things for Cefurkan. lol
ahahaha i see.

btw, i'm curious to see what cute monsters you would come up with lol. i hope not "cute" ghostly/monstrous dolls or the like lol.

because, cutesy cute...that's not knost lol.
[Image: image]
He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right -Confucius
Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity -Will Smith
Be cool. Be an Akatslowinian -Slow
  • 23(current)