Poll: Which Monster do you like the best from the first batch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Reptide
41.67%
Dractanium
41.67%
Psywar
8.33%
Gigagrizz
0%
Juvecub
8.33%
* You voted for this item.

• 21(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Knost's Take. -- New monster Added Finished! --
(2013-01-13, 10:00 AM)Tayjo Wrote: For being a totally bloodthirsty beast it is very cute (dem eyes!).
First batch of Monsters done!

Thanks for the input guys!

Juvecub
[Image: lilbear_zps07f946ca.png]
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Aww.....
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

*hugs juvecub* "aww this is so..." " ahh ! animal control,help,help !" lmao
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Fricken adorable.  <3

Can't wait to have these put into the game.  Also, Knost-your inbox is full.  XD
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2013-01-13, 10:46 PM)Henrie Wrote: Fricken adorable.  <3

Can't wait to have these put into the game.  Also, Knost-your inbox is full.  XD
Agreed.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Cute Bear *cries*
I can see a family guy version of it.. The cute bear was evil.. bla bla.. owner got paranoid.. house got set on fire.. owner is trying to run away..

the cute bear comes flying out the fire, while on fire, and claws at the owner's face menacingly..

;D
nice job knost, this monsters need to get put in the game
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
(2013-01-13, 10:46 PM)Henrie Wrote: Fricken adorable.  <3

My Inbox is empty now lol Sorry about that.

@everyone - Thanks for the comments and input! Keep the suggestions coming!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2013-01-13, 10:59 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I can see a family guy version of it.. The cute bear was evil.. bla bla.. owner got paranoid.. house got set on fire.. owner is trying to run away..

the cute bear comes flying out the fire, while on fire, and claws at the owner's face menacingly..

;D
it's mallow from Brickleberry 0-0
some times I wish I can do gimp like you guys
lmao,i suck.
can gimp 2.8 harm your computer?
no i dnt think
Nope, but it can be a demanding software sometimes. But then, a lot of art programs are. 

Just run a virus scan if you're really that worried.
ok but you do have to run it right?
Fixed up Dractanium a bit. Added more highlights and low lights. 

[Image: dracotanium_zpsd0e53fad.png]
Exclamation 
Alright my peeps, I need to know which Monster you like most from my first batch so I can figure out how I should design future Monsters! 

Comments on your reasoning in voting will be much appreciated! 

Thanks for your Vote!
Practically like this knost:[reg,start,emmis,superior]
1st evo---> juvecub
2nd evo--->Psywar
3rd evo--->Gigagrizz

[zenith,legend]
Reptide

[Ancient]
Dractanium
basically as far as looks.

do you understand at all what i mean? :p
(2013-01-17, 09:24 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: Practically like this knost:[reg,start,emmis,superior]
1st evo---> juvecub
2nd evo--->Psywar
3rd evo--->Gigagrizz

[zenith,legend]
Reptide

[Ancient]
Dractanium

That you can't make up your mind? lol

Also I surprised you like Juvecub so much. 

BTW Psywar is a legendary.
(2013-01-17, 09:26 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2013-01-17, 09:24 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: Practically like this knost:[reg,start,emmis,superior]
1st evo---> juvecub
2nd evo--->Psywar
3rd evo--->Gigagrizz

[zenith,legend]
Reptide

[Ancient]
Dractanium

That you can't make up your mind? lol

Also I surprised you like Juvecub so much. 

BTW Psywar is a legendary.

that.and the fact that i think your style is so good,all of it should be used,but in different classes,i know psywar is legendary :p but i think you should use that style for 2nd evo emmisaries,etc.

But if i absolutely have to pick,i LOVE axotride,the fact that it's multicolored,and has a wonderful stand,like it's ready to attack C: and also the awesome detail in the ice trident. i love it.and yes,i love juvecub Wink i think you should make a dragonfly mon,it would be legit C:
(2013-01-17, 09:31 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: that.and the fact that i think your style is so good,all of it should be used,but in different classes,i know psywar is legendary :p but i think you should use that style for 2nd evo emmisaries,etc.

But if i absolutely have to pick,i LOVE axotride,the fact that it's multicolored,and has a wonderful stand,like it's ready to attack C: and also the awesome detail in the ice trident. i love it.and yes,i love juvecub Wink i think you should make a dragonfly mon,it would be legit C:
I'm glad you like them then. 

Isn't there already an Ancient or Legendary Dragonfly mon in game?
(2013-01-17, 09:33 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2013-01-17, 09:31 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: that.and the fact that i think your style is so good,all of it should be used,but in different classes,i know psywar is legendary :p but i think you should use that style for 2nd evo emmisaries,etc.

I'm glad you like them then. 

Isn't there already an Ancient or Legendary Dragonfly mon in game?

yea :3 but i want an emmisary line C: Dragon/Dark it'd be op O: and if ya want,i could sketch out an idea for ya :3
i voted reptide, all the other monsters are nice, but there is something about reptide that catches my attention.
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
i vote on reptide for first and gigariz second
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Thanks for the votes so far guy's. Looks like everyone prefers the Dractanium / Reptide style over Psywar / Gigagrizz.

Interesting. 

Love that Juvecub got a vote. You're such a softy Henrie LMAO
I like reptide and gigariz,im not a fan of dractanium
(2013-01-21, 05:12 AM)Snorlax47 Wrote: I like reptide and gigariz,im not a fan of dractanium
Why don't you like drac?
To me it looks to alien-ish.
I was torn between Juvecub and Reptide.  Since the little aquatic night fury got plenty of love already, I went with the chubby bear.  c:

He's the last of the set you did, the improvement (though slight) is apparent with him.  EVEN IF HE HAS NO TOES.  And you thought I wouldn't notice.  xD
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
  • 21(current)