Poll: Which Monster do you like the best from the first batch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Reptide
41.67%
Dractanium
41.67%
Psywar
8.33%
Gigagrizz
0%
Juvecub
8.33%
* You voted for this item.

• 20(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Knost's Take. -- New monster Added Finished! --
(2013-01-10, 10:31 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Old and sturdy is good for an ancient monster.

But the description might need some tweaking then. The original was more of a "improvement every year" kinda thing, meaning that it grew with the world as we got our material for better technology. More elements discovered and stuff.

Like Titanium, Platinum, Diamond, bla bla.
Ah, I thought it was more of a "we built the perfect Monster army" and only some of them are still around, kinda thing. 

Like with the Shuttle it's gets tweeks and upgrades sometimes, but it's not re-built everytime it's brought in/captured ya know? Just kept up.

*Moving image to this page*
[Image: dracotanium_zps0d204c73.png]
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
It's still cool.

Just a different description now Tongue
(2013-01-10, 10:37 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: It's still cool.

Just a different description now Tongue
Sounds good to me.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
say,what size canvas do ya use?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2013-01-10, 10:40 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: say,what size canvas do ya use?
1200x1200 or higher.
ahh ok
Dractanium Done.

Dractanium

Class: Ancient

[Image: dracotaniumblur_zpsda64e07f.png]
cool looking dragon

what is the metal stuff on its back? is that armor or wings or something else?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2013-01-11, 05:39 AM)Guider456 Wrote: cool looking dragon

what is the metal stuff on its back? is that armor or wings or something else?
Wings.
Very nice, knost, i got to learn how to get that metallic look like you did on it's claws and top of head
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
It looks freaking evil! This thing will dominate pvp i hope (there will probably be full teams of ancients now lol) Big Grin
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
Hey, Knost-san, can you make the Excaligon? It's like Dractanium with blades and its claws... or hands... have blades on it, like the sword Excalibur (too obvious, Excaligon XD)
Constantly dying yet never dead
now this is the real ancient
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Thanks peeps. For my last Monster of this batch I'm going make a first evo for Gigagrizz. 

Any suggestions are always appreciated!

@Rock - I'm going to take a little break from making any steel monsters for now, as it takes sometime to get it done lol But I did sketch this really quick.
[Image: IMG.jpg]
gigagrizz is fighting/dark ? how about evo name; Bearumble ? it could have boxing gloves :3
(2013-01-11, 09:46 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: gigagrizz is fighting/dark ? how about evo name; Bearumble ? it could have boxing gloves :3
Juvecub
[Image: photo4_zpsd43fd0e2.jpg]
i hate cute things. but that....that knost...that. It's so adorable ;-; i wanna hug it ;-;
Lmao they can't all be giant metal dragons right? Smile
you got that right ! XD man.that thing is so cute. omg. *sounds like a little girl xD oh well*
I want to hug it <.< . . .

Looks fluffy..
(2013-01-11, 10:50 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I want to hug it <.< . . .

Looks so amazingly adorable..
That's what i'm sayinn !!!!!!!!! ;-;
Want.  Wantwantwant.  WANT!  8'D
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
omg

[Image: fluffy_destroyer_of_worlds.jpg]

XD
(2013-01-12, 03:48 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: omg

[Image: fluffy_destroyer_of_worlds.jpg]

XD
congrats this was your 6000 post!
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
hmm i also want to hug it, but what if i hugged it and it transformed into a gigagrizz and ripped my face apart...
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
then that would be bad
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
(2013-01-12, 04:31 AM)mike521 Wrote: hmm i also want to hug it, but what if i hugged it and it transformed into a gigagrizz and ripped my face apart...

Your love is what makes it stronger XD lmao

love hurts.
Juvecub is about 40% done. Just needs stripes, shadows, highlights and then it needs to be cleaned up.
[Image: lilbear_zpse782bf90.png]
;-; i think it should have blue eyes C:,maybe you can change it,just so i could see 0-0,that is,if ya can change it back if ya dnt like it :p
For being a totally bloodthirsty beast it is very cute (dem eyes!).
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
  • 20(current)