Poll: Which Monster do you like the best from the first batch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Reptide
41.67%
Dractanium
41.67%
Psywar
8.33%
Gigagrizz
0%
Juvecub
8.33%
* You voted for this item.

• 18(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Knost's Take. -- New monster Added Finished! --
Reptide looks really awesome, i like those green eyes and those cute ears this otherwise savage-looking beast has got. Does the tail glow or something? I can imagine this monster is one that lives in deep waters and the tail attracts prey, when they're close enough it impales and devours them Big Grin
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
(2013-01-08, 11:26 AM)Tayjo Wrote: Reptide looks really awesome, i like those green eyes and those cute ears this otherwise savage-looking beast has got. Does the tail glow or something? I can imagine this monster is one that lives in deep waters and the tail attracts prey, when they're close enough it impales and devours them Big Grin
My thought was that the end of its tail would produce a sort of...glowing magical water, which is can form into a trident. 

So yes you were right on lol
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2013-01-06, 08:19 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote: Make the scar. Tayjo says we need more tentacles, but in reality we need more scars. Tongue
The lack of tentacles in this game is disturbing...
I DEMAND SOMEONE TO FIX THIS PROBLEM!! >: (
yeah some tentacles monsters would be good
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2013-01-08, 11:43 AM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: yeah some tentacles monsters would be good
Staff is a cool guy Big Grin
(2013-01-07, 09:22 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2013-01-07, 11:22 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: knost don't mean to sound mean or anything,but tail looks like it broke,not curved,besides that,no other flaws Tongue
I did it on purpose. I like the idea of a fighting type being able to bend its tail to do want it needs it to do. 

Think of it like having a double jointed shoulder.

About 1/4 of the way done. Let me know if you have any suggestions.
[Image: watertoothless_zps71b8afe2.png]
may i ask how you got duo-colors ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I love the eyes now.....and the gigarizz is so awesome
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
i love the skin color,it looks like where light hit it,it turned from blue to red
(2013-01-08, 11:59 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: i love the skin color,it looks like where light hit it,it turned from blue to red
Multiple layers and the opacity slider Smile

Monster #1 Reptide - 
Class: Legendary
Type: Water/Dragon
Info: Always seeking a challenge, Riptide will hide in the darkest parts of the ocean and use the glowing water produced from its tail to attract sea dwelling Monsters up to seven times its size.
[Image: watertoothless_zps9e6e5cf7.png]

Monster #2 Psywar - 
Class: Legendary
Type: Psychic/Fighting
Info: It's not often that a Psywar will meet a Monster that it cannot handle easily, but when it does, it uses its high level of intellect and fighting prowess to wear the more powerful Monster down.
[Image: psyc2_zpsab07cdc1.png]

Monster #3 GigaGrizz - 
Class: Emissary
Type: Dark/Fighting
Info: Roaming the forests day and night, this monsters insatiable hunger makes it irritable and willing to eat anything.
[Image: bearmerged_zps2425db8a.png]
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
alright 0-0 thank you -noted-,and th trident,how did you make it look 'bright' ?
(2013-01-08, 12:03 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: alright 0-0 thank you -noted-,and th trident,how did you make it look 'bright' ?
I used a bright color and lots of white highlights.
oh men these monsters shine too awesome waiting for it to get to game
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2013-01-08, 01:03 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: oh men these monsters shine too awesome waiting for it to get to game
Thanks Staff. 

I need suggestions for a 5th Monster. 

Suggest away Monster Nation.
do something based on the Weapons from FF7.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
METALLICROC!!!!

It's a metal crocodile *_*

A giant metallic jaw for epic, over detailed, gruesome chomping >=D
muwahahahaha....
metalligator would work better for the wordplay.
Robodile too.
I said crocodile, not alligator r.r
Robots are old too.

Metalli - Croc

._. Metallic and Crocodile

Simple e.e METALLICROC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it doesn't roll off the tongue though. Ascetics man.
You sure ascetics is the proper word? >.>

Thought it was aesthetics.
homonyms homonyms.
/persona on the mind
Metallicroc isn't for fun. IT'S FOR RIPPING THE GUTS OFF OF YOUR ENEMIES!!!! AND THEN CHOMPING ON THEM!!!
muwahahahaha...

[Image: croc1.jpg]

:3 is that too gruesome?? <.<
Cool
(2013-01-08, 08:11 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2013-01-08, 01:03 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: oh men these monsters shine too awesome waiting for it to get to game
Thanks Staff. 

I need suggestions for a 5th Monster. 

Suggest away Monster Nation.
I would really like to see a Sabertooth tiger O;, Steel/fire or Steel/ice or Ice/Fire would be good (: name(s)?

Steel/fire- Burnickel[idk lmao]
Ice/Fire-  Glacignite[still do not know]
Steel/Ice- Icetanium[as you can see,not good with names ;-;]
Or.. Dractanium - Steel/Dragon

Could be the ultimate metallic wall monster we will ever have.. lol. High defense, high special defense, high attack. pretty beast.

Forged in the time of the Industrial Revolution, used for battle in the wars. Used for protection and throughout the years, grew to be the ultimate protector of our country. Going through improvements every year fit for battle.

:o a man-made monster lol...
(2013-01-08, 09:58 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Or.. Dractanium - Steel/Dragon

Could be the ultimate metallic wall monster we will ever have.. lol. High defense, high special defense, high attack. pretty beast.

Forged in the time of the Industrial Revolution, used for battle in the wars. Used for protection and throughout the years, grew to be the ultimate protector of our country. Going through improvements every year fit for battle.

this.
(2013-01-08, 09:58 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Or.. Dractanium - Steel/Dragon

Love everything about this...done.
i call dibs on 1st emmisary line (:

1st--> tadpole with no legs,2nd--->tadpole with legs,3rd--->frog with tadpole tail--->full frog. steel/ground line (:
1st: Terrapole,2nd: tadgeo,3rd:Froground,4th:Terratanium
Can't wait for Dractanium >=D

When I think of Dractanium.. I think of Aggron, but BIGGER, BADDER, BETTER, and BAWS! TO THE MAX!
I want to catch a reptideSmile.  And how bout a scorpion Fire-dark type monster, knost?
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
those eyes scare me... Reptide....

Oheresanidea.
Make a kraken.
Dark-Water
It has seaweed for tentacles, And shoots corrosive ink, eating away holes in ships.
The seaweed is black, like the rest of the body.
2 of the tentacles are glowing blue, like reptide's trident.
It has a skull in one of its tentacles, but since this boy is so huge, it's very tiny.
Call him...
Sinistrench.
*evil laughter*
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Added Dractanium rough sketch. It has 4 eyes, three of which you can see (if it weren't so light you'd see the third one on the "front" of the face).

Yes it's light, it's a sketch on real life paper LMAO Smile Enjoy!
[Image: photo2-1_zpsb7cd8c7a-1_zps5a5cf0f8.jpg]
  • 18(current)