Poll: Which Monster do you like the best from the first batch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Reptide
41.67%
Dractanium
41.67%
Psywar
8.33%
Gigagrizz
0%
Juvecub
8.33%
* You voted for this item.

• 13(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Knost's Take. -- New monster Added Finished! --
(2012-12-29, 01:59 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
(2012-12-28, 11:39 PM)Henrie Wrote:
(2012-12-28, 11:34 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2012-12-28, 11:32 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
(2012-12-28, 11:32 PM)Knost Wrote: What would you like me to pm you about?
art questions,henrie uses gimp and can't help me as much as you could
I'm sure Henrie would be able to help just as much if not more than me, but if you'd like to pm me questions that's cool.

@Sparrow - Sure, suggestions are always nice. Just know I might not use them. Wink
My mistake. For some reason, I was convinced you were using Paint Tool Sai. Which I've got no practice in, but it's what zach's working with. So 90% of my tool advice is useless. x'D Who used Sai?

Also, get to it, man! *gaaaasp* Draw like the wiiiiind~
Gaiaden used it...but she left :/,so practically the only chance i had to be a graphic designer left,.
(2012-12-29, 01:59 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: make it look like grassy ?
I made a texture as the base "look" and then used soome lighter green and yellow to highlight the grass look.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Very nice,i have so much to learn *_*
Exclamation 
Ok, so I've decided I'll let you choose which of these two Monsters I'll complete first. I don't have types (thought the second one might be fire/water but idk) or names for either of them yet so you can suggest those when you vote.

Whoever suggests the type and name I'll use for either Monster gets 500k from me in the real server.

The two choices are #1
[Image: photo_zps3a5de84d-1_zps776f7ee4.jpg]

or #2
[Image: photo_zps43a8240b.jpg]
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
hmm...the first 1 looks like a mix of a bear and tiger...

second 1 looks like a big lizard and snake combined, or something like that anyways.

i vote for #2
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Gigagrizz for the first one?

It seems like a Normal-Fighting to me.

BTW the 2nd one, why the Eye of Sauron?
Constantly dying yet never dead
Type: poison/dark
Info-matic: With a slightly glistening liquid (smelling faintly of sulfur) falling steadily from it's jowls the 4 foot high beast with massive hamstring muscles advances on its prey...with a slow and steady gait it bears down on it's victim just trying to close in and get a little meat for a snack...knowing that it's saliva will weaken and eventually kill the victim after the initial bite
Name:Felga

Just bored so I figured I'd put in a word or 2...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2012-12-29, 04:37 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Gigagrizz for the first one?

It seems like a Normal-Fighting to me.
Wow...that's gonna be hard to beat. I love both of those idea's LMAO

You rock, rock.

(2012-12-29, 04:37 AM)Rock127 Wrote: BTW the 2nd one, why the Eye of Sauron?
Why not..... 0.0

(2012-12-29, 04:38 AM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: #1
Type: poison/dark
Info-matic: With a slightly glistening liquid (smelling faintly of sulfur) falling steadily from it's jowls the 4 foot high beast with massive hamstring muscles advances on its prey...with a slow and steady gate it bears down on it's victim just trying to close in and get a little meat for a snack...knowing that it's saliva will weaken and eventually kill the victim after the initial bite
Name:Felga

Just bored so I figured I'd put in a word or 2...
Loooove the info, thanks man.

Tigrizzler

Too many dark/fighting types... hmm... Fighting/rock type could work.. it'd be sorta weak to water, grass, and psychic.. hmm...

Dark/rock could also work.. hmm... But it really does look like a dark/fighting type, since it will maul someone's face off and look's kinda beast and evil.

So.. Fighting is out of the question, in the answer.. The dual type is in question.. Not sure...
#1-Ground/Normal-Grizzearth
#2-Water/fire- Flarain ?
#1 - Gigagrizz (Dark-Fighting)
Dark Brown with ghostly (purple) stands afloat its body.
Gigagrizz lurks the woodlands, always seeking prey to devour. It uses its brown hide to blend into the trees, then strike with its vicious claws. Its longing for kills has brought it up to an evil reputation, calling it the "Haunting Bear" or the "Backpack Killer", probably because it kills innocent backpackers and adventurers. It mostly hunts at night, but its ghostly stands (in the drawing it seems like some things are floating around its body) tend to expose it, giving the witty time to escape its deadly clutch.
Pfft, bear should totally be a Grass/Ghost type called... Spectear. X'D Guardian spirit of the forest. And now he's gonna rip yo' face off. c: (I am sooo totally original, ja? xD)

That leviathan is a bit more difficult. Perhaps a water/poison type. Call it Scorpiun ...The UNMAKER. BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Ha. I'm sure he just wants to be friends, tho'. 8D What's in his left hand, though? I saw a daisy, but it could be his thumb.

Or a daisy. You would give a giant sea monster a flower. x'D
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
ghost/ground O: polterground
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Question, are we following the ten-character limit for names?
Amphatreetwo is 12 characters .-.
What kind of a mashed up and ugly (sorry, it's ugly) name is that!?
Maybe it's Amphatree2, thn it became the word two?
-Apparently, confirmed by frenchbreadrobot. - https://frenchbreadrobot.deviantart.com/...-286760843 : The name is Amphatree.
LMFAO ! cefurkan messed up,he put V2 of that mon on there with two at the end xD
Bear= Ursavage(?)
Snake= Magmeye, Saurupt
Bear=Dark/Fight
Snake=Fire/Dragon, Fire/Earth
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Still looking for the right name/type combo.

I really like the Dark/Fighting idea as far as type combos.

Here's the bear/tiger Monster
[Image: bearmerged_zps41ce8b74.png]
BTW this guys not done yet. I just finished the base colors and some of the shadowing and thought it would be easier to think of names with a mostly completed Monster lol
Gigagrizz? No? ... Tigagrizz?
(2013-01-03, 09:06 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Gigagrizz? No? ... Tigagrizz?
I do like Gigagrizz. Forgot about that one.
How about "locies"
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Why not name him Tibbers? Big Grin
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
(2013-01-03, 01:10 PM)Tayjo Wrote: Why not name him Tibbers? Big Grin
Timbers?
Toothless..Tongue
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Fur texture added.

Name: Gigagrizz

Type: Dark/Fighting

Class: Zenith

[Image: bearmerged_zps8ebe1e0e.png]
aww he just wants a hug <3
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
(2013-01-03, 07:22 PM)Kamenashi Wrote: aww he just wants a hug <3

You are very brave Kamen.
knost may you pm me how to make Fur,Scales,dry reptile skin,sleek reptile skin(gink skin),and metallic texture ?
(2013-01-03, 09:30 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: knost may you pm me how to make Fur,Scales,dry reptile skin,sleek reptile skin(gink skin),and metallic texture ?
Sure, but idk how easy to will be to learn.
just pm basics :p,i will try to catch on,pm Via game and forum
  • 13(current)