Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!
[Image: %5Banimepaper.net%5Dwallpaper-standard-a...d7d851.jpg]

It's about the mafia. I swear I made a thread on this.. WHY IS SOMEONE DELETING THREADS?!?!?! pffft.. noobs..

Anyways, yea it's about the Italian Mafia but in Japan lol.

It's about a pathetic middle schooler who is good at nothing. His name is Tsunayoshi (Tsuna) Sawada. Apparently, he had vongola blood running through him. Vongola is the strongest mafia there is. (of course. It's always the main character..) He is destined to be the 10th boss to lead it.

His tutor, Reborn, is a super baby. He was once a full grown man but was cursed into being a baby. There are 7 super babies called the Acrobaleno. Reborn has to tutor young Vongola Decimo (Tsuna) into being a great Vongola boss but it's a very tough job since he's called No-Good Tsuna or Loser Tsuna cuz he sucks Big Grin

Anyways... It's a really good anime. You'll get used to it. The patheticness by Tsuna will anger you and upset you but you'll get over it when you get farther in the anime. It's also funny Tongue

Tutor Hitman Reborn Wiki
I'll watch after Love Hina <3
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
Ima try and find a better picture.
This series is awesome Big Grin finished the season months ago been reading the manga waiting for the next season D:
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
I'm on episode 190. Almost to 203 and then to continue with manga Smile
Picture fail.
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
Currently on chapter 294. I knew the Shimon family was no good :<

*finished anime btw* I miss the anime Sad
Chapter 380 first page.. is a legit fail.

On Team Mammon, they have the names mixed up.

On the defeated teams, they have the team names mixed up ._.

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: FlygonSig.png]
i seen epsiode 1 twice but then i never get to finish it and then i forgot about it, now i might watch it. the main character is worse than naruto..hes NOOB
The main character is legit noob but you'll start to like him after about.. 50 episodes? XD

Also.. I'm already caught up in Manga *_* Lucky for me, today was new manga day and I already read it. Now that he realized that his closest friend, his mentor, is going to die, he has to step up and become a boss.

Smile I can't wait for next manga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This anime ranks as 3rd favorite in my book.
Heck yes o.o It's amazing I cant wait to see what Tsuna is going to do or how strong he is going to get o.o This is the first time Reborn tells him he is not strong enough I think its a trick tho
I don't think it's a trick. Seeing Reborn so serious.. It's his life in the palms of 3 people : Checker Face, Tsuna, and Bermuda.

Idk what Tsuna will do to be able to save the current Acrobaleno.. He'll probably defeat Bermuda, lose against Checker Face, and then he'll live without Reborn until some surprise comes in and Reborn is back <_< I bet Reborn is coming back.

Also, who do you think are the strong 7 in this battle? I think it's Tsuna, Xanxus, Mukuro, Hibari, Byakuran, Squalo, and.. someone else. Or... what if the acrobaleno fight and regain their titles?

:D so many outcomes.. so many possibilities.. the wonder of ainme *_*
The last would probably be tsuna's dad if I had to guess anyone. I feel like the next strong 7 would be the current captains of all the teams except for xansus and squalo because they are like cocaptains of each other o.o And I think that maybe Bermuda's theory is wrong and when he kills checkerface all the arcobalenos will be freed and back to their original bodies MAYBE

EDIT: New manga tsuna is up to something O_O
(2012-06-13, 04:47 PM)Amaterasu Wrote: The last would probably be tsuna's dad if I had to guess anyone. I feel like the next strong 7 would be the current captains of all the teams except for xansus and squalo because they are like cocaptains of each other o.o And I think that maybe Bermuda's theory is wrong and when he kills checkerface all the arcobalenos will be freed and back to their original bodies MAYBE
That's another possibility of defeating checker face... SO MANY POSSIBILITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

*rolls over in excitement* ehehehehehehheehehehehehehheehewhewqbtvryshetiu
lol you guys now are really making me want to watch it
It's not as exciting as One Piece but.. It's very good Big Grin

One Piece is number 1 in my book, Beelzebub number 2, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn is number 3 *_* it replaced Fairy Tail :3
OMG, its sick anime just finished eposiode 6 now will watch 7, i like lambo the baby cow funny guy Tongue i also wonder how reborn would look when hes on adult form or something
(2012-06-13, 06:29 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: OMG, its sick anime just finished eposiode 6 now will watch 7, i like lambo the baby cow funny guy Tongue i also wonder how reborn would look when hes on adult form or something
heheheh Smile lambo is very funny but also very annoying xD and.. reborn looks so epic *_*
MAN I NEED TO WATCH more so can i catch up with you guys, i wonder whats happening where you are now :o

EDIT: would be cool if there was a 4th clan that was based on hitman reborn
(2012-06-13, 06:57 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: MAN I NEED TO WATCH more so can i catch up with you guys, i wonder whats happening where you are now :o

EDIT: would be cool if there was a 4th clan that was based on hitman reborn
I already thought about the guild. I have a name and ranks for it based on KHR hehehehehe Big Grin
After Love Hina I'll Watch this :o
Is this Even close to being related to One Piece, Dbz , Naruto , or Bleach?
No .-. It's just another awesome anime/manga.
wow a school girl likes adult lambo lool i think its epsiode 19
(2012-06-16, 11:03 AM)Dark.Zero Wrote: wow a school girl likes adult lambo lool i think its epsiode 19
That'd be Hana Kurokawa O.o I think that's her name..

She's a weird one with high expectations =_=
time to watch more Smile i really like how the story is going so far, a uselss boy trying to become a big mafia boss.
I want more manga Sad
xanxus vs tsuna i think epsiode 61 or 62.
Lambo 20 years in future is awsome