Photo 
Karnage
"Path To destruction"

As reflected by our name we are a determined group of people who

will strive towards our goals while enjoying our gaming experience
together.
We want to be the best. There is nothing that can stop a path that is
leading to destruction. We will master PVP and use it on our side

We are happy to take experienced and new players alike as long as you are willing to learn, help others within the guild, work as part of a team and accept constructive advice. We accept anyone who have potential and make him/her stronger than ever.

[Image: 157gqkp.png]
The Path To Destruction Starts.. No One Can Stop it
We are the ones that you hate to Face.

~Rules~
  • We don't accept Traitors..
  • We don't like to see guild members disrespecting others. Any Actions Related Will Result To A Warning.
  • We don't accept Guild Hoppers.. If The Leader Or Co-Leader decide To Let A Guild Hopper In He/She Will Have To Pay A Fee Of 700k Which will be Added to the Team's In Game Account.
  • We don't accept beggars in this guild..If your begging for monsters, items etc you will be removed with no questioning.

As you will go down seeing ranks, you will notice that this guild don't look at your rank but your knowledge.

When you first join you will be put as associate because we want to see if you will stay in the family till the end. Once you quit you will never come back to the family unless The Don (Bo$$) gives you a chance

Never ask for rank up... We won't listen to you, if the Don or Underboss thinks your ready then we will rank you up. The higher you rank up the higher money you will get from guild wars.

Breaking the guild rule(s) will simply mean being kicked or warning...

--Info About ranking --

The Don (Boss) - The person that leads the guild to success. There can only be one B0$$
: Danny

The Underboss
- The 2nd in charge. When the leader is not active, the Underboss takes over.
: Dark.Zero

Consiguliere - The person that help members with PVP. The person that make PVP strategies for members.
To have this Title you need to have atleast 36
monsters that are level 100s with a PVP team. Only 3 spot available

Bruglione -  The ones that mastered PVP and used it for their benefit. Members of this title have the right to attack a guild and take hitman and/or soldiers with them but first must tell the Boss and Underboss.
To have this Title you must own atleast 20 level 100's with a PVP team. Only 5 spots available

: Swjfire

Caporegimes (Cap
os) - The ones that have experience with PVP. Members of this title have the right to create tournaments/missions etc for the guild. To have this title you must have more than 15 PVP monsters at level 100. Only 10 spots available.

: Staff
: Spitsy
: RandyTenderan

Hitman - The ones that know how to PVP and will use it for the guilds benefits. To have this title you must have 8 PVP monsters at level 100. Only 16 spots available.

:
Azaz99
: YouHart

Enforcers - The ones that have stayed in the guild for long and showed us their trust. To have this Title you must have atleast 5 monsters at level 85 or above and must be active. Members of this title will watch over lower ranks and see if they are active or not. If not then they will tell the Underboss. Only 22 spots available.

:
Daiji99 (Game Profile - Diaz_inc)

: Honchkrow (Nika_14)
: Mindmage
: Amnesnight
: Heteriam

Sold
iers - The ones that will show loyalty to the guild. They will join the war if the guild is having an. To have this Title you must have atleast 8 different monsters at level 60.

: Markec3
: Kyle Mikko (Michael06)

Associates
- You will start here when you first join, then you will rank up. You must be Active to Join. (To rank up from this rank then you will need to have the requirements for Soldier and Message Dark.Zero a message saying PTD Rank Up once in a day - for 2 days.

: Dentyne

: Dansterdoo

: P1nk
: MetaKnight
: EdwinRoland

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Karnage's business center

This section will show all the services the guild can offer.

Power - If your guild is having a war and you want some power, we will send you our best warriors and hopefully make you win the war.

2 Strong PvP players - 350,000
3 Strong PvP Players - 750,000
4 Strong PvP Players - 1,200,000

Prices will increase

$ Gold $ - If you are short on money and you want some gold then we can help
The interest rate is 25%
For example if you want 500,000 gold then you will need to pay back 625000
1,000,000 - 1,250,000
1,500,000 - 1,875,000

Our limit is 20,000,000 for now

Improving - There are 2 different ways
: Recruit members for your guild
5 members - 1,500,000
10 members - 2,700,000
15 members - 4,100,000

--The other way will be announced soon...--

The Motto - Creating Karnage is Our Goal , Never Forget It

Signatures - (More Will Be Added)
[Image: DestructionBanner.jpg]

[Image: 2q2mjc3.png]

Guild's In Game Account -

Path2Destruction

If you wish to donate to the guild to help out with Guild wars / Territory please let either The Don or UnderBoss know.
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
nice!
Looks cool a lot of succes
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Good luck
Signature Shop
Hmm... nice! I just like the pictures XD (Ofc also the concept)
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
Thank you all, we will try and do our best.
good luck
good luck
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
good luck
[Image: elites33.png]
TR forum most active member
good luck
(2012-08-24, 09:47 AM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: good luck
(2012-08-24, 10:21 AM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: good luck
(2012-08-24, 10:39 AM)muhammet199797 Wrote: good luck
(2012-08-24, 11:22 AM)czwartos Wrote: good luck
Is there anything else to say aside from "good luck"??? Plagiarism...

Anyways, good luck once again, and... hmm... i have forgotten 0.o I'll edit this later when I remember what to say.

EDIT- Ah, I remember: by any chance, is this a guild that concentrates in pvp, or a guild that help others? But I'm guessing it's number 1...
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
Concentrates On Both.
Hence the Ranking " Pvp Tutor" .
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
lets rock an roll this team so everyone will be afraid of us

GO PTD!!!!!!!
[Image: 30.png] Captain of KARNAGE (PTD)
I like the mascot thing you got going Big Grin
we will try and upgrade the thread as we go, hopefully we will make this even better
Dark.Zero y u take rayquaza sig out Sad
i love this guild but i dont leave akatslowi
sparrow it switches sigs to the new one and the rayquaza one, sigh how can i leave that sig o.o
staff please dont post like that, if you no join then no point on post,
i like joining if akatslowi is no more
well i dont know about that staff, and i dont think we would accept you right away, maybe it will take time or something else, we want this guild to be successful so accepting striaght away people from other guilds wont do it, because you might leave this just as you left the other
hmmmm yes u may but i said i wont join i need to think too
xD hard decisions, very nice group, just hope it doesn't turn out like outlaws, good start, then dies i just had to leave Smile
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
thank you for inviting me.

loving the avatar ! Big Grin
[Image: 501b5ca62c27bjpg.png]

Glad to have you.
Newest member
misiak - Captain
(2012-08-24, 03:58 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: well i dont know about that staff, and i dont think we would accept you right away, maybe it will take time or something else, we want this guild to be successful so accepting striaght away people from other guilds wont do it, because you might leave this just as you left the other
he never left any clan he always was in akatslowi and if u dont want to accept right away then what's the point of asking me to join . i think u were adding me straight away .
What does akatslowi even mean?
Wink 
(2012-08-24, 04:04 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: xD hard decisions, very nice group, just hope it doesn't turn out like outlaws, good start, then dies i just had to leave Smile
yep u really changed lots of clans .
yes i never left any guild
(2012-08-24, 05:09 PM)night phoenix Wrote: What does akatslowi even mean?
its is the best clan when it came and remain the best clan for almost 8 months but atm its dead cuz rake is inactive
No kun we wasn't going to add you striaght away we just wanted the title legend to be hard. Your not different from other people. and i didnt say anything about staff leaving akatslowi i was talking about if he wanted to join we wouldn't accept him right away,

Dont post if its nothing to do with our guild
  • 1(current)