Thread Closed
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Ok, karnage it is with a mafia theme Smile
For Missions I'll Have Dz Think Of Some Since i'm not familiar with them since i wasn't on when missions was introduced .
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
I don't mind, any name will do.
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
I don't think we should make a thread for missions... forget that, just a random mission at a random time and they have 1 week to do it.
but how about something like a table for pvp like a league
like win against a team member =10 points
win against another guild member 15
points along with the lvls of the monster that will help a lot in pvp making strategy
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Since we are planning to have Guild territories, then i am planning on the following things I will discuss it with Danny, also want to see everyone's thoughts

Attackers - These who hunt down territories and make it our own
Defenders - These who defend our territories. (they will be given one to defend, while attackers take the enemy's)
Top Dons - These who attack and defend.
There will be a attacker leader and defender leader (they will give orders).
So, what you guys think?

From now on every active person you see either on chat or online list please recruit them. We need to have a lot of members and trained them in PVP. So far we have 6 members who can pvp including me and 2 promising players. That isn't enough... we want more
Support dz so we could hunt down more territories
Be Blinded By My Prowess
yeah dz support it
lol on that azaz
sounds good DZ Big Grin
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
I see tags lol
What tags? i'm not sure what you mean.

~~Thread Updated
~~

What you guys think of the services? scroll down on the page
Shall i change, add more (if so what are they?, or delete
Me like's Dz seems straight forward.
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
Thank Goodness The Tags Are Gone :c
Nice Editing Dz , ill see what i can add
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
From now on everyone who joins will be associate for certain amount of time then their will rank up. We want to see if they will stay in the family till the end Smile.

Everyone please recruit members, 2 members each would be good just make sure they are active

-Quanto helped taking out the last ones left-
(2012-08-24, 08:13 AM)Danny Wrote:
Karnage

"Path To destruction"

As reflected by our name we are a determined group of people who

will strive towards our goals while enjoying our gaming experience

together.

We want to be the best. There is nothing that can stop a path that is

leading to destruction. We will master PVP and use it on our side

We are happy to take experienced and new players alike as long as you are willing to learn, help others within the guild, work as part of a team and accept constructive advice. We accept anyone who have potential and make him/her stronger than ever.

[Image: 157gqkp.png]

The Path To Destruction Starts.. No One Can Stop it

We are the ones that you hate to Face.

~Rules~

• We don't accept Traitors..
  • We don't like to see guild members disrespecting others. Any Actions Related Will Result To A Warning.
  • We don't accept Guild Hoppers.. If The Leader Or Co-Leader decide To Let A Guild Hopper In He/She Will Have To Pay A Fee Of 700k Which will be Added to the Team's In Game Account.
  • We don't accept beggars in this guild..If your begging for monsters, items etc you will be removed with no questioning.

As you will go down seeing ranks, you will notice that this guild don't look at your rank but your knowledge.

When you first join you will be put as associate because we want to see if you will stay in the family till the end. Once you quit you will never come back to the family unless The Don (Bo$$) gives you a chance

Never ask for rank up... We won't listen to you, if the Don or Underboss thinks your ready then we will rank you up. The higher you rank up the higher money you will get from guild wars.

Breaking the guild rule(s) will simply mean being kicked or warning...

--Info About ranking --

The Don (Boss) - The person that leads the guild to success. There can only be one B0$$

: Danny

The Underboss
- The 2nd in charge. When the leader is not active, the Underboss takes over.

: Dark.Zero

Consiguliere - The person that help members with PVP. The person that make PVP strategies for members.

To have this Title you need to have atleast 36
monsters that are level 100s with a PVP team. Only 1 spot available

Bruglione -
The ones that mastered PVP and used it for their benefit. Members of this title have the right to attack a guild and take hitman and/or soldiers with them but first must tell the Boss and Underboss.
To have this Title you must own atleast 20 level 100's with a PVP team. Only 4 spots available

: Swjfire

Caporegimes (Cap
os) - The ones that have experience with PVP. Members of this title have the right to create tournaments/missions etc for the guild. To have this title you must have more than 15 PVP monsters at level 100. Only 8 spots available.

: Staff

: Spitsy

Hitman - The ones that know how to PVP and will use it for the guilds benefits. To have this title you must have 8 PVP monsters at level 100. Only 15 spots available.

: Azaz99

Enforcers - The ones that have stayed in the guild for long and showed us their trust. To have this Title you must have atleast 5 monsters at level 85 or above and must be active
. Members of this title will watch over lower ranks and see if they are active or not. If not then they will tell the Underboss. Only 22 spots available.

: Nika_14

: Miasiak

Soldiers - The ones that will show loyalty to the guild. They will join the war if the guild is having an. To have this Title you must have atleast 8 different monsters at level 60.

: AmnesiaNight

Associates - You will start here when you first join, then you will rank up. You must be Active to Join.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Karnage's business center

This section will show all the services the guild can offer.

Power - If your guild is having a war and you want some power, we will send you our best warriors and hopefully make you win the war.

2 Strong PvP players - 350,000

3 Strong PvP Players - 750,000

4 Strong PvP Players -

$ Money $ - If you are short on money and you want some gold then we can help

The interest rate is 50%

For example if you want 500,000 gold then you will need to pay back 750,000

1,000,000 - 1,500,000

1,500,000 - 2,000,000

Our limit is 20,000,000 for now

Improving - There are 2 different ways

: Recruit members for your guild

5 members - 500,000

10 members - 1,000,000

15 members - 1,500,000

: Teach members about PVP (We will make sure it is a private place meaning no copy and paste only thing we can't stop is their memory)

3 members - 1,500,000

5 members - 2,000,000

7 members - 2,480,000

The Motto - Creating Karnage is Our Goal , Never Forget It

Signatures - (More Will Be Added)

[Image: DestructionBanner.jpg]

[Image: 2q2mjc3.png]

Guild's In Game Account -

Path2Destruction

If you wish to donate to the guild to help out with Guild wars / Territory please let either The Don or UnderBoss know.
what money and gold game only got gold
Hmm il change it later
dz.. 50% is too igh for interest.. maybe 12.5% will be enough? Just a suggestion.//
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Hi Karnage Guild,

I'm Dentyne, just joined 3 days ago and received a pm in-game from Dark.Zero to join this guild. I gladly accept the invitation and am happy to be a part of your top-striving guild. Though I'm not fully adapted to this game yet, I'm confident I'll be up in ranks in no time.
Happy Hunting!

-Dentyne
Welcome Smile

Everyone please welcome our newest member.
Dentyne if you want help with anything please message one of our members. I'm sure they'll gladly help you
Hope you follow to our path till the end.

You are ranked Associate, we will rank you if we think your ready
welcome to the guild dentyne
Lol, you took my business idea .-. Dodgy
ok just recruited

micheal06
player profile https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=551696

and ldejong
player profile https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...erId=36439
Idejong is in monster powers.. He has to quit that before joining here.
Wink 
Leveling up is something....
guild is looking very good Smile

been very busy, will try to be active soon.
[Image: 501b5ca62c27bjpg.png]

Great guys
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Thank you guys Smile

Please recruit as much members as you can...
i was invited by Dark.Zero and im rearly exitable also when others need help if its possable i will help them
Welcome Diaz_inc (Daiji99), Dansterdoo and Michael06[Image: smile.gif]

Hope you will follow us till the end. I will put you three as Associate and
once i think your ready to rank up, i will put you as soldier.

Please read the rules. If you need any help please let a member know i'm sure they'll gladly help you
sheesh it was only ldejong who said he wanted to join never knew he was in monster power
  • 8(current)