Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Media » Fanfiction » Jack's Backstory (this is after the scene in Evan's backstory when they split up)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jack's Backstory (this is after the scene in Evan's backstory when they split up)
As Jack was walking back to his house, he spied the mart was open still. He suddenly had the urge to buy a few Monster Boxes. He checked his pockets and saw he still had a bit of cash. He strolled inside and was greeted by air conditioning, bright fluorescent lighting, and light music in the background. He started browsing the aisles. He stopped at the Trainer's section and looked at the assorted types of Monster Boxes. He checked the pricing and just chose 10 regular boxes. He also grabbed a few minor potions (spoiler: these will be used later Tongue) He took them to the front and payed for them. As he was walking out, he stopped and thought he heard a cry for help. He decided it was nothing and moved on. When he got home, he was dead tired and went straight to bed.

He woke up in the morning and looked out his window. He saw Evan walking up the road, wearing a lame blue scarf. Jack thought nothing of it and got dressed. Once he finished dressing he saw that Evan had arrived outside. He looked down and saw his mother's garden. He opened the window and jumped. When he hit the ground, he quickly tucked into a roll and popped up at the end of it in just a few seconds. He pops up and says "Hi Evan." (okay blah blah blah, conversation...)

When he ran inside he hopped up his stairs two at a time. He reached the top and rushed to his dresser. He started searching and spied the corner of a Monster Box in some underwear. He grabs it and leaps all the way down the stairs. He walks outside and gives Evan the box. (blah blah blah, Skiarf's captured, they go get ready)

Jack and Evan go inside and up to Jack's room. Jack moves over to his closet and opens it up. Inside, there's a few nice outfits, a few shoeboxes on one side, and a backpack that's clearly seen better days stuffed into one corner. He grabs the backpack and looks over it. The backpack in his hand has obviously been battered and bruised quite a bit. It has only one strap, several patched holes, and a few that aren't patched, a few assorted doodles he put on it in school and a single button on it with a Monster Box on it. He tosses it onto the bed and puts the Monster Boxes and Potions in it. They walk out of the house, Jack with his backpack on one shoulder and Evan with Skiarf wrapped out his. They begin the long trip to the top of Soul Peak, the mountain where Miroushon apparently resides.

They reach the top, exhausted. They begin moving throughout the many caves that are in Soul Peak, hoping to find Miroushon in one of them. As they are searching, Jack turns to Evan. "Evan," he says exhausted "We... should split up and search..." Evan just nods in agreement. They move away from each other and begin searching, Jack spies a very high cliff which he hasn't checked yet. He begins the perilous climb up.

Halfway up the cliff a stone crumbles from under Jack's foot and he almost falls! He manages to recollect himself and continues up. He reaches the top and peers over the ledge, he doesn't believe his eyes... sitting on the cliff, watching the forest below, is Miroushon! Jack grows excited, he begins to turn and look for Evan when his grip loosens and he falls! It's a long way down, and there's many spikey rocks at the bottom of the cliff. Jack fears for his life and screams as loud as he can. He closes his eyes and braces for the impact. He suddenly stops in mid-air. He opens his eyes and looks up. Miroushon has grabbed him and saved his life! Miroushon takes him back up to the cliff with ease. Once at the top Jack hops up excited. As he turns to shout down to Evan that he found Miroushon, a voice in his head tells him "Stop, boy!" Jack turns to face Miroushon. "Was that you?" he asks. The monster nods it's head. "Yes, It was I." A big grin spreads over his face. "NO WAY!" he says excitedly, "YOU CAN TALK!" A light chuckle begins in Jack's head. "You humans are so silly," Miroushon says, "you believe you're the only ones with the gift of speech. We "monsters", as you call us, can speak as well. We just choose to not bother with your language." Jack just stares in amazement. He looks up at Miroushon and finally asks, "Can I... Can I catch you?" Miroushon nods and crouches down. "Do it, boy." Jack gets a Monster Box out of his backpack, he grabs one and pushes the button. "Are...Are you sure?" he asks. The monster looks at him and nods, "Do it now, or do it never, boy." Jack looks at Miroushon. "Okay." He tosses the box at the monster it stands as the sparks envelope it's body. The box lands, shakes as if unsure of it's decision to close, then finally locks. Jack picks it up and presses the button. He leaps up, "YAHOO!!" he shouts. He begins climbing down. He sees Evan and calls him over. Jack tells him what happened.

Evan finally looks at his friend when Jack finishes his story. "So," he starts, "We're tied now?" Jack smiles, "Hahah, yeah!" The boys high five and look at each other seriously. Jack says, "Now, we'll begin our quest to become champions right?" Evan replies, "Hahah, totally! I'll beat you!" Evan turns and begins running back to town. "Hey, Cheater!" Jack shouts after him, "You won't beat me!" He runs and catches up to Evan easily. The boys race back to town, happy with their monsters, ready to start their adventures.

And that was Jack's backstory, leave comments below if you like. I'll be posting the actual story (finally, right?) tomorrow most likely. ^_^
[Image: greyvodo.png]
Im fairly happy that u made this this soon Big Grin . I liked that it was a bit longer and the vocablary was still up to standard but useing the 'monster saving human and a magical bond of friendship' twice????

plus: Yay for miroushons very posh accent!!!
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
Hey, the 'saving your trainer' thing was a big thing in Pokemon... @.@ I'm just not creative with stuff...
Just a few other things u could have done:
1) team (whatever) attacks miroushon jack does (whatever) and gains mir's respect.... (squirtle from episode 4/5 of first season of pokemon)
2) Miroushon finds jack starts attacking him (missing or he would hurt :'( ) Evan finds him so he helps him out with skiarf .... miroushon is impressed with his firendship so he wishes to find out what 'friendship' is.

I could think of more but im short of time
Grey You Should of made Evan Had Solord :p
Is this guy the same Jack I use? D:

But nice writing so far. :>
No Dawn, not your Jack, Rain's Jack. =3

Your Jack would get into a drunken rage and throw boxes at Miroushon til he captures it.
(2011-06-14, 12:29 AM)Grey Wrote: No Dawn, not your Jack, Rain's Jack. =3

Your Jack would get into a drunken rage and throw boxes at Miroushon til he captures it.

I have to admit that that was funny lol
nive job grey
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-06-14, 12:32 AM)Deidara Wrote:
(2011-06-14, 12:29 AM)Grey Wrote: No Dawn, not your Jack, Rain's Jack. =3

I have to admit that that was funny lol

And that's why I love my Jack. >:3 Yay for drunken vampire ex-soldier sniper dude, yanno.

Imagine if he had a kid... O:

His kid, would be the greatest kid ever.
lol.it sounds like it
His kid = chuck norris
No... Jack's Kid > Chuck Norris ... Can vampires have kids?
(2011-06-14, 08:58 PM)Grey Wrote: No... Jack's Kid > Chuck Norris ... Can vampires have kids?

Muahaha, are we talking about Vampire!Jack, or Ninja!Jack? Because there's two versions of him. Ninja!Jack is of course, human. >:3 Human Jack's too young to get married, while vampire Jack is old enough to... Bleh.

... Oh, gosh, I shall create a paradox! Again. D:
paradox ftw lol
I think you kind of rushed the whole ledgend getting caught thing, it should have been more difficault to catch a ledgendarie monster, i think it should have deserved more of a chapter than it would a paragraph.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Eh, I'm not very creative...Just got bored, came up with some random stuff, posted it. @.@ I'll try to make things longer...
ermmm another plan:
team cosmic(or what ever you'll call it) attack's their town,and separating Evan and Jack,Jack continued on his quest remaining silent and talking only at times.He only does those expression things like sighing,grunting stuff like that.
and asking why Jack didn't call out Miroushon? Panicking and stuff so he was forced to escape quickly
Constantly dying yet never dead
Excellent addition rain, though I'll add it later. @.@ btw, I'mma publish the first chapter in a bit♥
hmm.this should be a good fanfic
Miroushon is an epic looking monster Tongue