Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Item Shop Rename Stat Drugs
Exclamation 
I keep forgetting to suggest we change Attack, Defense, Sp.Attack, Sp.Defense, Speed, etc. Drug namings. The reason i ask this is because the word "drug" just does not sound right to me, to be used. What I was thinking is to drop that end item name. Then give it something like Serum or something like that. So it goes well with the ones bellow it named pills IMHO. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and i will check back for feed back from Cefurkan,the staff, and members.

Few Examples:
Attack Drug- Attack Serum
Defense Drug- Defense Serum
Sp.Attack Drug- Sp.Attack Serum
Sp.Defense Drug- Sp.Defense Serum
Speed Drug- Speed Serum

Screen Cap Of The Items

[Image: 1qpx8m.png]
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
Ani, you got my support!

duh Big Grin 

Because I think this is a very good idea and pretty easy to solve, I'll post this link to Cef. 
Serum sounds like good word too. No potion otherwise it will be hard to filter them out.
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
Thank you Santy, i remember when the word drug was also in the chat word filter, so am still waiting for a feed back from others, and see if Cefurkan approves.
I am currently working on the item list with their descriptions and names.

I think I will be able to change those names. We just have to wait what Cef says to this. I think it is a nice change! Drug really seems a bit off.
I am no developper / programmer nor an artist / photoshopper

What I do have in turn is 15 years of experience with more or less any browser/client/pokemon - game that exists. I also do not speak english as my native language, however I think it is acceptable.

If anyone feels that he could use my help with anything, be it text, grammar, simple systems in games, new player experience or long term motivation concerning anything about this game, I will be willing to help him / her!

At first, let's revive this forum!
good idea, weird when someone says i bought speed drug
aniki u have my support for that idea Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
Thank you NijAAlba, DarkRenegade, and mlinka for the good feed back, and yeah i heard yesterday Cef is on vacation, i look forward to seeing the new name changes for all the items.
Well, I only made name changes for the "Drugs". The rest is just better / more correct language and slagging their descriptions. Cef is really worried about shortening some descriptions, as details may be lost, so I have to be careful with what I change ^^

But yeah, cef has to finish his vacation in order to update it Big Grin
I am no developper / programmer nor an artist / photoshopper

What I do have in turn is 15 years of experience with more or less any browser/client/pokemon - game that exists. I also do not speak english as my native language, however I think it is acceptable.

If anyone feels that he could use my help with anything, be it text, grammar, simple systems in games, new player experience or long term motivation concerning anything about this game, I will be willing to help him / her!

At first, let's revive this forum!
yeah requires its name to be changed
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
I support Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Thank you Staff and LOLz, i see what you mean NijAAlba, he does not want the descriptions to be vague in other words
yep they are renamed ty for suggestion