• 13(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Introduce Yourself! (new players)
wait what? arcticrose is a chick? <.>
mosquitos don't go to light ._.......moths do xD
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-10-08, 06:41 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: mosquitos don't go to light ._.......moths do xD

So much winning i sense.

The only reason i replied was cus forum was dead. Sheesh.
EDIT: Nvm. Bug light. BUG LIGHT.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2012-10-08, 06:39 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: Interesting...all it takes is one female and we all swarm like mosquitoes to a bug light ;P

incidentally...Welcome ArticRose and try not to let them trample you down in their haste to get to you Tongue
Ain't that the truth Tongue

Anyways, welcome to the game ArcticRose, hope you enjoy it as much as we do Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Just to prove that it's not because she's a female, look at icy's post. No one gave a hoot. -3-

You're welcome.

-flees in terror- lol
I'm glad there is such a warm welcome
and nope, I'm not from nadrim, sadly. xD
I hope all of you guys will take good
care of me. 8D
lolz, lolzinator spelled her name wrong. Tongue
(2012-10-08, 07:21 PM)Viperianw Wrote: lolz, lolzinator spelled her name wrong. Tongue
Sorry for that.. i just saw quanto's comment and he spelled it wrong too, so the blame is on him this time Tongue I will make sure too edit it right away, sorry for the mistake ArcticRose* ^^
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
welcome to the forum arcticrose hope you have a nice stay here, and remember to leave me a tip on your way out. lol im just kidding bout that last part.

but anyways yeah hope you have fun here Tongue
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
names polo i loved pokemon back in the day and i found this game... i am quite impressed but it has so many things in this game i dont know where to start and i could use a good mentor... any takers, plz
ok im willing to help u polo
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-10-12, 12:19 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: ok im willing to help u polo
ty so how do i contact u
if u got any problem popo just send me a pm
Hi I'm Mark game name Alatar89 I really like this game so far just started playing today I've heard of this for while but never got around to checking it out till now I hate myself for waiting so long lol.

I was a player and and big supporter of a well renown fan made pokemon game till it was shut down in April 2010 Sad
(2012-10-12, 11:58 AM)poloventus Wrote: names polo i loved pokemon back in the day and i found this game... i am quite impressed but it has so many things in this game i dont know where to start and i could use a good mentor... any takers, plz

(2012-10-13, 03:36 AM)alastar89 Wrote: Hi I'm Mark game name Alatar89 I really like this game so far just started playing today I've heard of this for while but never got around to checking it out till now I hate myself for waiting so long lol.

I was a player and and big supporter of a well renown fan made pokemon game till it was shut down in April 2010 Sad
Welcome to the game polo and alastar, hope you guys enjoy it, my IGN is (Chewbacca.) so if either of you ever see me in the chat and need help just ask.
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
Hey everyone im Cycl0ne and this game was shown to me by a player named ZacheryMatthews, does anyone here know him ? anyways i'm absolutely in love with pokemon,but judging by what my friend said,this game is way better!(: we will see haha. anyways,im glad to be a part of the monstermmorpg community. i would love to get into the pvp system then beat zach in it(: haha,so if anyone has any way they could teach me how to pvp,just send me a pm on the game(Cycl0ne),well thats it haha.
You were referred by zach? Well, welcome to MonsterMMORPG (M3O for short)!

Hopefully you can learn about this game with all the people around you. And I'll send you a game in-game later. You can also send a private message, not only to me, but to those who are willing to help you.

Again, welcome!
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
(2012-10-13, 04:24 AM)Ramza_X Wrote: You were referred by zach? Well, welcome to MonsterMMORPG (M3O for short)!

Hopefully you can learn about this game with all the people around you. And I'll send you a game in-game later. You can also send a private message, not only to me, but to those who are willing to help you.

Again, welcome!
thank you(: right now hammerbro13 is showing me pvp,and later zach said that he will show me Smile he told me that you were good at pvp also,so maybe you could teach me to? also,is there any guild avaliable ?
(2012-10-13, 04:28 AM)Cycl0ne Wrote:
(2012-10-13, 04:24 AM)Ramza_X Wrote: You were referred by zach? Well, welcome to MonsterMMORPG (M3O for short)!

Again, welcome!
thank you(: right now hammerbro13 is showing me pvp,and later zach said that he will show me Smile he told me that you were good at pvp also,so maybe you could teach me to? also,is there any guild avaliable ?
Sure, as I said, I'll teach you later.

And as for guild, you can see them all in the guild section of the forum. Be sure to look at the requirements as well.

I COULD list some guild that are available for your level...

- Crimson Fang Pirates!
- Path To Destruction
- Force Operations
- Averium Union
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
ok thank you
belated welcome to you all
(thanks for covering it ramza)
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I can never see this thread bumped =_=
I notice it like...days later :c
\EDIT-that should be a smiley.
/EDITEDIT-typo fixing.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Hey, the names Jay, screen name NightWolf709. Glad to be apart of the game. Looks really good,
welcome to the game nightwolf709
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Welcome to THE GAME..
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Finally decided to make a forum account, hey there. Ripple here. I'm training to get experience and trust so I can build a guild one day, currently I only have a few thousand gold and a few monsters, but I vote everyday to get my funds up. Nice game BTW.
(Oh yeah... this is Twisting_Apples's alt-going into-main)
Welcome.
Welcome.
Welcome.
And unfortunately, a soon good-bye.

You're welcome.

Hello Ghost. Don't worry, I'm not like those one-time players... I've seen a lot of those kind of players. They come, play, get friends, then the next day; leave. O.o
oh hey ripple do you have a link to your in-game profile ?
Signature Shop
  • 13(current)