• 22(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Introduce Yourself! (new players)
Welcome to the community Halo! [Image: biggrin.gif] I'm somewhat in the same boat with you in regards to this game hehe (collecting > PvPing that is)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
-sitting on branch with a fox kit perched on my shoulder- This is a bit new for me.  Oh how rude of me....names Kioshi.  I'm new to this...plus I'm an animator/artist that was drawn to the amazing artwork of the game.  Oh....and this little fella is Alzeid.
WelcomeBig Grin.
awesome welcome to the community ever1 Big Grin
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2013-12-01, 11:35 AM)Kioshi Wrote: -sitting on branch with a fox kit perched on my shoulder- This is a bit new for me.  Oh how rude of me....names Kioshi.  I'm new to this...plus I'm an animator/artist that was drawn to the amazing artwork of the game.  Oh....and this little fella is Alzeid.

Welcome! I hope you decide to draw for us Big Grin
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Hi. I am kind of new-ish, but I joined the game before I joined the forum.
Welcome riiuneBig Grin
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Welcome to the community Kioshi (and Alzeid Wink) as well as Riiune! Big Grin I joined the game first before finding out about the forums as well as I'm sure many of us here have
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Welcome everyone to this awesome communitySmile.
Hello Hello all!

Megangel Megamer here. just thought I would pop my head into the realm of this realm a little, and let people know that I am here! not sure how much I will actually do, but I am just here to really have fun. cya!Smile
Welcome to the house
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Forum is awesome. Stay. Bump up whatever thread. MAKE IT ALIVE!!!

Welcome to said place of place of stuff.
This thread shall live foreverTongue
Hi, I am Pandora Vasilios, I was new to the game but I am new to the forum. ^^' You all can call me Panda cause that's what my friends call me. ^w^
Welcome to the community panda
hi im new, hope to enjoy the game
Welcome all and all alike to our circus monster mmorpg!

Enjoy your stay.
Welcome new members to the greatest place EVER!
Hi...p3r3 signing in...not exactly 'new' new, but new nonetheless...some of you may know me from chat though Tongue

computer science graduate, hate programming with a vengeance, love writing, pretty much a clown in nature (sometimes too much so) Big Grin
Welcome p3r3 and I'm majoring in computer science
(2013-12-24, 06:12 PM)Qurac23 Wrote: Welcome p3r3 and I'm majoring in computer science

: shakes hand with qurac23:
Ik we want people to feel welcome, but is it really helpful to just spam welcomes? dont they know that they ARE welcome already?  Huh
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
Hello !
I'm Drewstudio, 18 year old boy (a). I came here mainly because i'm nostalgic of the good old pokemons and always wanted to play a pokemon-like mmorpg. I hope that i'll live a good adventure here Big Grin
Hello, my names Ghost.
I like turtles, donuts, planes, making fun of people, being a donkey, and LoL.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Hi. I'm a university student and I'm feeling nostalgic. I would be playing Pokemon Crystal on my Gameboy Color, but I don't feel like shelling out $30 and may as well join online.

I've always held the belief that there is no point in playing a game if I don't have a good chance of succeeding. Hopefully prevailing.

And there are no black characters to choose from!! So maybe challenge me to a battle, newcomers. Because otherwise, how am I going to win? Love pokemon with a vengeance… caught myself watching 11 seasons of the animated cartoon last year. Hah. Gotta catch 'em all.

- Erina
Hi! Its me quakeDemon! Cool
hi im new
i have 50gold
i have 3 mons i starter 2 bought
still need gold mons etc
also still don tknow why no mons hav appaered to fight with me help?
Hey guys im not new but heres some information about me:
Im 12 years old in 6th grade
I like math
I live in Washington 
I like cheese ,waffles and dragons
pm me if you have questions
-bobbob123
Hello, my name is Ghaleon. I found this game on one of those vote pages, while voting for another game. This was on there and looked interesting.

I can say that the level of detail seen on the main page was very impressive. I especially like the quality of the monsters. And I look forward to spending quite a lot of time here.
hey ghaleon hope you like the game
  • 22(current)