• 19(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Introduce Yourself! (new players)
(2013-07-23, 06:55 AM)PupK9 Wrote:
(2013-07-23, 06:41 AM)Prysma 2 Wrote: Hi guys, I'm new... I hope you can help me! I just started..... I don't have any ancients.... ;C

Pfft. Liar!

i no lying. ;c
hehehe
(2013-07-25, 06:51 AM)Prysma 2 Wrote:
(2013-07-23, 06:55 AM)PupK9 Wrote:
(2013-07-23, 06:41 AM)Prysma 2 Wrote: Hi guys, I'm new... I hope you can help me! I just started..... I don't have any ancients.... ;C

Pfft. Liar!

i no lying. ;c

Well you're better than me so SHUSH! ^_^ <3
Resident noob
Greetinsg I am Toka, also known as Kit-Kat, SmilingJack, ChocolateTabbyKat, ThatTypoLady, and NoxTheFox. For here I'd simply like to be dubbed Toka. Toka is a character I simply created for this game and I may or may not remain in character and not act like myself. ( Not rp. Just I'll simply not act like myself. If you wish, 'type', like myself. Whichever.)

My gender is unknown and will stay that way. If you wish to call me something call me either Toka or Kit-Kat I answer to both. Even something as simple as It would suffice to me. I do hope I stay in the game for a while and I've found things that have in fact interested me. May even stay a good while because I must say, this is better than most free, non-downloadable, MMORPG that I've found and I hope that stays that way.

Okay enough with the snooty stuff. Up above was my example of simply not typing like myself. Typing all formal is somewhat boring, isn't it? Anyways dude if you'd like to chat simply click that little button somewhere on my user page or whatever, and send a P.M I do not bite. I'm actually looking for someone to talk too because I am bored.
- Peace out.
I haven't really introduced myself, welp

My in-game name is DarkVoid, I'm 13 years old, you can call me; dark,void,lag(zach calls me that), mango(school nickname >,<),azaz

That's what you need to know of me Smile
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-07-31, 12:30 AM)uchiha clan Wrote: I haven't really introduced myself, welp

My in-game name is DarkVoid, I'm 13 years old, you can call me; dark,void,lag(zach calls me that), mango(school nickname >,<Wink,azaz

That's what you need to know of me Smile

So calling you mango from now on
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
I don't mind Smile
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-07-31, 12:39 AM)uchiha clan Wrote: I don't mind Smile

OH THAT'S WHY PEOPLE WERE TALKING ABOUT TEAM MANGO IN CHAT THE OTHER DAY!!!! OOOOOOOOOOH!!!!
Resident noob
Hey there.
My first ancient
[Image: daa154e0-1b59-4c7d-ae84-372078000ab3.png]
Al haber gatos no hay ratones
¬_¬
Hi, i'm new here, just registered.
want some help on team building. don't know where to post this.
new guy here. love the game, plan to play it for a long time.

names vexsis (I guess you know that already)

im an old man (not kidding)

alright maybe not that old...but I feel old. anyway cheers

EDIT: not sure whats going on but im trying to report a glitch a couple of my monsters are having. but everytime I try to make a new thread im told I don't have permission, if that's the case who should I PM this issue to?
(2013-08-15, 07:29 PM)vexsis Wrote: new guy here. love the game, plan to play it for a long time.

names vexsis (I guess you know that already)

im an old man (not kidding)

alright maybe not that old...but I feel old. anyway cheers

EDIT: not sure whats going on but im trying to report a glitch a couple of my monsters are having. but everytime I try to make a new thread im told I don't have permission, if that's the case who should I PM this issue to?

You need to have 5 posts to be able to post your own thread.
Resident noob
Yup what pup said and Welcome to the GAME :p
Be Blinded By My Prowess
I see, thank you for the reply.
Im Onge3... made this account so i could ask for help on beating the guardian on bridge pathway... i can easily take care of his first 3 monsters but when he gets to his 4th zenith i have lots of trouble (its the dark type thing with lots of hair, and is a quadruped idk its name) it one hit kills all my monsters with prior punch!! My team consists of Glazio (33) Calihound (25) and Leofira (24), my glazio is really the only monster that stands a chance. I dont have a full team yet.. but the real problem is their time to train.. it gets really hard at level 24+ and everything i kill only gives me around 2% exp... i dont wanna spend hours trying to get my monsters up a few levels.. any help?? Sad

EDIT: I FINALLY BEAT HIM!!! I got my Calihound to level 32 and beat him, hes now 40. I also have a Crestilian and a Paraprano. What i was doing wrong with training was i was killing regulars and superiors, i found out that killing emissaries and higher normally gives you way more exp. Also theres a exp increasing item in the shop thats really cheap lol THIS GAME HAS EVERYTHING!!!
Wink 
Hiya everyone! Big Grin

Some of you may or may not know me in- game as "Tanklet", otherwise, hello and nice to meet you stranger! ^_^

I have somewhat recently joined Monster MMORPG looking for a free browser- based mmorpg (was bored) and decided to stay with this one due to the great social atmosphere and good looking monster artworks Wink

Since then, I have also been a 'lurker' throughout the forums... under the mysterious alias of 'Guest'... However, today I decided to reveal myself to greet all of you here Blush.   

Ciao,
- Pyro Piglet (aka. Tanklet)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Welcome to the MonsterMMORPG forum Smile
(2013-08-31, 12:57 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: Welcome to the MonsterMMORPG forum Smile

Why thank you Zero Big Grin Although I have a 'problem': I have posted ~10 times already yet it only shows "Posts: 4" and doesn't let me add my signature :/
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
It's because some boards don't count towards post count.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-08-31, 01:27 PM)orboknown Wrote: It's because some boards don't count towards post count.

Ah I see, that makes sense now Smile. Thanks Orbo
Not a problem.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I am ch17175
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Hey ch Big Grin But... you're not really "new" >_>
Hello. My name is Faye. I'm a 20 year old Female from Guam. I just started today and I hope to meet a lot of new friends!
(2013-09-02, 04:48 AM)FayeKittie Wrote: Hello. My name is Faye. I'm a 20 year old Female from Guam. I just started today and I hope to meet a lot of new friends!

Welcome to the game and our community Faye! Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2013-09-02, 04:48 AM)FayeKittie Wrote: Hello. My name is Faye. I'm a 20 year old Female from Guam. I just started today and I hope to meet a lot of new friends!

Welcome Faye! ^_^
Welcome welcome, newbies.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Hi all. I just found this game last night because I was tired of replaying all the old pokemon games with the same monsters.
Thank you for the welcomes Big Grin I appreciate it greatly.
I'm new. I have no idea what I'm doing, I have no idea what all your words mean like UVs, TP, and Natures, but I have a level 10 dracby, a level 2 pugly, a level 6 thunduppy, and a level 1 huskii.

>.< hey guys. How's it going lol
Resident noob
(2013-09-02, 06:55 PM)VashtheStampede Wrote: Hi all. I just found this game last night because I was tired of replaying all the old pokemon games with the same monsters.
Awesome. Enjoy you're stay at MonsterMMORPG. Similar to Pokemon but isn't pokemon and over.. 6,500 different monsters for you to be interested in!

:D
  • 19(current)