• 16(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Introduce Yourself! (new players)
Welcome back rylexks Smile
(2013-03-06, 03:33 AM)Kamenashi Wrote: [Image: 196181_10150119479598705_6580881_n.jpg]

Kame's History class. Find kame lol
your next to the spanish dude that's in the black hoodie
(2013-03-06, 03:35 AM)Alex330 Wrote:
(2013-03-06, 03:33 AM)Kamenashi Wrote: [Image: 196181_10150119479598705_6580881_n.jpg]

Kame's History class. Find kame lol
your next to the spanish dude that's in the black hoodie

Wrong thread, much?

XD
Welcome new players anyway...
Constantly dying yet never dead
lol.. i deleted it a second too late ;~;
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
hello everyone i'm Fj, I'm new here.. nice meeting ya'll Big Grin
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2013-03-06, 05:11 AM)fjkulit Wrote: hello everyone i'm Fj, I'm new here.. nice meeting ya'll Big Grin
Funny ^ Not...-_-
hey i am new here and like to say hello all the way from south africa...  Cool
hello kieshara wel-come to the game and enjoy have fun Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Welcome to our humble abode
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
yes i have played the game for a few days now... the more i play it the more i like it... Smile
glad you'll be sticking around
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
i have to stick around now that i found some monsters that remind me so much to my favorite pokemon
Hello everyone.. my name is Addison.
I've always jumped on and off of MonsterMMORPG.
I get on to try this out but immediately get off of it.. so I'm still very new here.
I want to try and give this a go FOR REAL this time.. so now I'm back!
I can't wait to experience MonsterMMORPG for awhile and collect those Dragon Monsters <3

PS: Okay so posting here works.. I'm wondering why I cannot make my own thread, if anyone knows why?
PSS: I cannot change my avatar either.. both making a new thread and changing my avatar, it says "I don't have permission to this page"?
Hello, welcome to our little community and big game ;D

You are restricted from doing most forum activities because you don't have a sufficient amount of posts.
So, just post on more threads and you'll be able to edit your account and post threads.
(2013-04-01, 01:48 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Hello, welcome to our little community and big game ;D

You are restricted from doing most forum activities because you don't have a sufficient amount of posts.
So, just post on more threads and you'll be able to edit your account and post threads.

Okay, thank you very much :3
I had a feeling it had something to do with posts!
Well that's cool, I love posting on forums anyways. Especially ones that are active and have a game I love to play <3
So go MonsterMMORPG!
I'm really enjoying this and I think I've already made a friend ^_^ haha.
(2013-04-01, 02:20 AM)iAddison Wrote:
(2013-04-01, 01:48 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Hello, welcome to our little community and big game ;D

Well that's cool, I love posting on forums anyways. Especially ones that are active and have a game I love to play <3
So go MonsterMMORPG!

hey welcome Smile

So go MonsterMMORPG!
No problem.

Forums are super fun!!! Big Grin
Especially ours, for some reason.

Glad to hear you're enjoying this place. Continue to enjoy, make lots of friends, and stay active in our community/game!!!
(2013-04-01, 02:34 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote:

So go MonsterMMORPG!
No problem.

Forums are super fun!!! Big Grin
Especially ours, for some reason.

Glad to hear you're enjoying this place. Continue to enjoy, make lots of friends, and stay active in our community/game!!!

Haha I can see that these forums are quite active and fun :3
So yes, I'll definitely enjoy, make lots of friends, and stay active in both the community/game!!!
Anything that REALLY catches my interest like this community/game is going to get me hooked for months and maybe even longer.
welcome to the game and enjoy Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Welcome to the game (anyone reading this just lost it)! If you have any in-game questions feel free to ask!
Hi gang! I'm Orinetta. Super pumped to have found this site, I've caught five monsters already! Hoping to stick around and catch them all.
Welcome to THE GAME Orinetta! Pop in to chat to say hi, or if you have any questions Smile
(2013-04-05, 11:28 PM)iRemember Wrote: Welcome to THE GAME Orinetta! Pop in to chat to say hi, or if you have any questions Smile
Thanks Remmy! Smile 
I didn't realize how many monsters there are! I thought I was doing really well with 10!
Hi I'm new here C:
I caught 1 monster already! C:
gz fj Big Grin
Gz?????????
congratulations -_- on catching your monster.
The distance between the keys z and j is huge... maybe Gz meant something?

(2013-04-01, 11:48 AM)iRemember Wrote: Welcome to the game (anyone reading this just lost it)! If you have any in-game questions feel free to ask!

(2013-04-05, 11:28 PM)iRemember Wrote: Welcome to THE GAME Orinetta! Pop in to chat to say hi, or if you have any questions Smile

There goes my long streak...
Constantly dying yet never dead
gz for gratz...duh? (as in congratulations?)
Yeah my first monster is my starter ^-^
I caught it in the registration page
  • 16(current)