• 15(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Introduce Yourself! (new players)
That is true Slow, I am actually one of the chat CMs, I am now mostly on the spanish chat since I can speak spanish, but mostly on the English chat. Thanks for the welcome back, I look forward to chatting with all of you that use the English chat.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
(2013-02-02, 07:24 AM)AN1K1 Wrote: That is true Slow, I am actually one of the chat CMs, I am now mostly on the spanish chat since I can speak spanish, but mostly on the English chat. Thanks for the welcome back, I look forward to chatting with all of you that use the English chat.

welcome back though i don't know ya
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
hiya all i am an old player Big Grin
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXNMHCdq8qOSUVEOVCxUy...-X25wh1hp_]  DARE TO BELIEVE!
Always be a first - rate version of yourself, instead of a second - rate
version of somebody else.
(2013-02-02, 02:23 PM)heteriam Wrote: hiya all i am an old player Big Grin
lol the thread clearly says new players xdTongue
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Hey,

I played this game along time ago (2010ish) and just stumbled upon it again recently, I'd thought I'd create a new account and try out version 2.  Hopefully it comes out soon!
welcome back then
And I apparently need another post to be registered, so yeah.
whats up and hello to everyone on monster mmorpg. I'm just your average pokemon player and while looking up an fan mmo of the game I came across this little gem. I must say I am enjoying myself and I can't wait to play 2.0 it looks great(and tests even better). 

P.S. . . . .  ok there wasn't really anything else to say I just had a sudden urge to write out P.S. . . . . twice. xD
Welcome to the game Chaos, hope you enjoy and feel free to ask if you need help with anything
Thanks! glad to be here. I do actually have a question though, Where do I go to suggest and discuss Ideas for the game? I've seen its still under development and I have time on my hands so I'd love to help in any way  I can, just not sure where the place to do that is.
Welcome all, even if you are an old player, and chaos here is a link to where you want to go to drop ideas, please make sure your idea has not been suggestions before.

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Forum-Idea-Development
Awsomesauce.Thanks xD
Well after lurking the game a few weeks and decided i enjoy it, i thought i'd stop in and say hello. So... helloTongue
(2013-02-07, 04:21 AM)sylwith Wrote: Well after lurking the game a few weeks and decided i enjoy it, i thought i'd stop in and say hello. So... helloTongue
Welcome to monstermmorpg!!
Hey guys, I'm Werewolf Fang but you can just call me Fang. I started playing the game back in September of last year but I took a break, and I'm just now registering on the forum. I love the game so far and hopefully I'll be able to stick around for a while.
(2013-02-07, 04:25 AM)Werewolf Fang Wrote: Hey guys, I'm Werewolf Fang but you can just call me Fang. I started playing the game back in September of last year but I took a break, and I'm just now registering on the forum. I love the game so far and hopefully I'll be able to stick around for a while.
Welcome Back!!!
(2013-02-07, 05:48 AM)Shadow11770 Wrote:
(2013-02-07, 04:25 AM)Werewolf Fang Wrote: Hey guys, I'm Werewolf Fang but you can just call me Fang. I started playing the game back in September of last year but I took a break, and I'm just now registering on the forum. I love the game so far and hopefully I'll be able to stick around for a while.
Welcome Back!!!
Thanks!
Welcome to the forums Sylwith and Fang, and I also took a long break from the game, so i know that feel XD
[quote pid=111589 dateline=1360266621]Im new (yay!)  at least to the forums

So hi everyone Big Grin[/quote]
Pika Pikachu! Pika Pika. Pikachu.

(Hi! My name is cynda1. I just joined this forum and I find this a very creative way of talking to people so I'm going to make a habit of talking like this on this particular forum. I hope I can make new friends!)
Welcome to both of you 

No need to make friends because everyone here is your friend already Smile
Hi everyone i'm Spawn and new and very excited about the game
This game slams Pokemon.
eyo, thanks for the comnpliments
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Hello everyone, im Fuhrer and new to the game, joined this morning. Hopefully i get some acquaintences soon. Dunno if i'll be very active on forums though.Undecided
Hello everyone, I'm pretty new to the game only been on about 5-6 days. You can call me Sage or Bunny. Nice to meet everyone here. So far everyone has been super nice and really cool and the game is awesome. Planning on sticking around for a while Smile
Warband Of The Ancients
[Image: sagebunny2_zps4cbebfeb.png]
Welcome SageBunny, I hope you will enjoy your gaming experience with us Smile

If you have any Questions, Please let us know.

Have fun^^

By the way I am Itachi in game so if you want help you can PM me in-game
Hey Mr187 i used to play the old pokemoncraft until my cpu broke....lol...but now my back and got to start all over cause my account gone...smh
Hello Mr187. If you were from pokemoncraft, please re-introduce yourself so some of us may remember you or meet you ^^
A few of us are from pokecraft as well.

Orboknown
Guider
Dei_Dei
Dark_Flamez

are still here. They are all moderators.

Nice to see you back, even though I don't know you.
Hello everyone, just call me Ry.
I created an account here a couple years ago but kind of left early. I found this again and decided to make another account Smile
  • 15(current)