Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incoming guild levels discussion thread
Information 
Hello guys. I know it has been forever since the last update. Because i have been very busy with another project. I have decided to take a break and add few awesome new features for you to the game.

First one is guild level system. How will it work

1: All guilds will get a reset (guilds will remain but members will be kicked)

2: Guilds will be limited to 20 players in the beginning

3: Guild levels will give these below benefit
3.1: +1 member limit once every 5 guild level
3.2: 1% bonus EXP and Gold from all battles - stack-able, once every guild level. Will not multiply other bonuses. So lets say you have 100% bonus from other mechanics and level 50 guild, you will have 150% bonus.
3.3: 0.1% bonus stats in all battles once every guild level. Lets say you have 100 level guild and your Pokemon's HP is 100, Attack is 200. Then you will get 0.1*100=10% bonus. Your HP will be 110 and Attack will be 220

How will guilds get level up. This is the most crucial thing.

Once in every 4 hours, you will be able to complete clan Quest. Each clan quest will be like this. You will need to inflict total X amount of damage to the random Pokemon teams in each battle. The enemy team will be always 100 level. Ok lets try to explain

In guild system page, you will have a button to start the battle like daily boss battle. In this battle, your enemy team will be selected totally randomly. All other mechanics will be same as NPC battles. Then your damage will be cumulatively added as Guild quest damage. Once all clan reaches that particular guild's damage requirement, you will be have completed the guild quest and then 4 hours later, you will be able to move on next guild quest.

The clan quest damages will be like this. I haven't decided on this yet exactly

Levels  HP
1 100000
2 105000
3 110250
4 115763
5 121551
6 127628
7 134010
8 140710
9 147746
10 155133

The first 1000 level guild stats can be seen in this sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

So at each clan level, the total damage requirement will increase 5% of previous level and the stat bonus of enemy Pokemon in battle will increase 5%. They will have 0 other bonuses than these like in NPC or Boss battles or wild Pokemon levels.

Then i plan to improve guild pages where people will see other guilds, their level stats etc.

Ask any questions you need

1: All members inflicted damage will be reduced from clan quest damage requirement. So more active members > faster guild quest finish > faster level up = competition
2: The last quest damage of members will be shown
3: The guilds will get an avatar
4: There will be guilds ranking page
5: Guild listing, guild member list, guild level bonus etc pages will be added
6: No time limit to complete quest. But if you complete in 24 hours and others complete in 1 minute, they will get 6 guild level in a day while you get 1 guild level Smile
7: Each time a player battles for clan quest, the player's enemy team will be randomly picked and will be unique for that player only for that battle
8: The HP of Pokemon after battle will continue, not get fully healed like boss battle so you will be need to heal after battle
9: There is no battle limit of how many times you can participate each clan quest (CQ). So until the CQ ends, you can continue to fight with enemy teams and reduce CQ's damage requirement
10: Clan Quest cooldown starts after you defeat the current one. Lets say you started level 10 quest at 13.00 game time. And you have defeated it in 1 hour. So next one can be started at 13+1+4 = 18.00 game time. There is no time limit for you to defeat current clan quest. So it can take even days or weeks etc
Wow, it is nice to see that the game has progressed to this level of sophistication Smile 
Nice work, Mr. Cef Big Grin
Are there going to be penalties for people who leave guilds to join a higher level one and so forth?
This is nice. It totally gives guilds more usage. And it makes moneymaking and the dms rating easier.

But question, if I make a guild now, will it be completely wiped after this arrives or kept?
(2017-06-03, 03:19 PM)Viperianw Wrote: Wow, it is nice to see that the game has progressed to this level of sophistication Smile 
Nice work, Mr. Cef Big Grin
Are there going to be penalties for people who leave guilds to join a higher level one and so forth?

i dont plan any penalties
(2017-06-03, 03:36 PM)Paperboy012305 Wrote: This is nice. It totally gives guilds more usage. And it makes moneymaking and the dms rating easier.

But question, if I make a guild now, will it be completely wiped after this arrives or kept?

guild is kept

only your members will be kicked when the update arrives
Thank you. I will enjoy this when it arrives.
Like the idea to bad not much players are active gess it will work better on pp Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
(2017-06-03, 04:04 PM)mlinka2 Wrote: Like the idea to bad not much players are active gess it will work better on pp Wink

well it should bring some more co-active play Smile
9: There is no battle limit of how many times you can participate each clan quest (CQ). So until the CQ ends, you can continue to fight with enemy teams and reduce CQ's damage requirement
Hi Cef your idea is good but i think battle quest should exclude % and suicide moves like in boss battle otherwise it will be too easy and that way we will depend more on skills than just spamming those moves Smile
(2017-06-03, 08:52 PM)gethprime Wrote: Hi Cef your idea is good but i think battle quest should exclude % and suicide moves like in boss battle otherwise it will be too easy and that way we will depend more on skills than just spamming those moves Smile

well they wont matter too much. because HP will not get such boost as in daily monster battle
(2017-06-03, 09:30 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2017-06-03, 08:52 PM)gethprime Wrote: Hi Cef your idea is good but i think battle quest should exclude % and suicide moves like in boss battle otherwise it will be too easy and that way we will depend more on skills than just spamming those moves Smile

well they wont matter too much. because HP will not get such boost as in daily monster battle

still if you lower hp, moves like plasma shot or berserker will get more than 50% of his hp in just 1 turn then is just the matter of spamming, well i might be wrong we will see more later once the update is instaled Smile
No penalties sounds good Big Grin
I was only suggesting penalties because I was wondering what would be stopping people from all joining the strongest guild Smile
So far, I like it. Good implementation.
the guild update has arrived to the PokemonPets

since it is not fully implemented yet, i havent done on MonsterMMORPG

once it is done, hopefully coming into MonsterMMORPGas well all of the updates
Thumbs Up 
Thanks CeFurkan  i am waiting for update here
At least one of these trainers in each region should be max level and ... Like swarms of wild pokemon, hordes of antagonists i.e
Hello, and welcome to this forumHello, and welcome to this forum
Yes we can work on this
good post
Your ability to problem-solve and think critically sets you apart as a remarkable individual.