Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry if I'm not as active for a while, trying to practice my drawing skills and I have got a lot of college work coming up, learning new software and such. Fun times!!

Did this earlier, spent like 3 hours on it and it looks out of proportion, but it justifies why I'm practicing my drawing haha (Personally think it's pretty terrible). Figured I'd share it to see what you guys think. Smile Enjoy "Iron Man".

[Image: Ut2RMI0.jpg?1]
[Image: 5nI4bBx.png?3]
Credits to Prysma 2 for the signature image!
You kidding me? Thats awesome! Big Grin
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Half of the picture is hidden by the boundaries of the webpage.

That's ironman, right?
(2013-10-30, 11:41 PM)ch17175 Wrote: You kidding me? Thats awesome! Big Grin

Meh, it's meh... lol but thanks Smile

(2013-10-30, 11:41 PM)TimeTraveler Wrote: Half of the picture is hidden by the boundaries of the webpage.

That's ironman, right?

Should be fixed now, yeah it is supposed to be him. lol
Legs need to be thicker imo but otherwise i like it. Solid drawing.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-10-30, 11:57 PM)orboknown Wrote: Legs need to be thicker imo but otherwise i like it. Solid drawing.

Yeah that's the proportion issue, seems different on paper so I didn't notice it until I took the photo xD but thanks orbo! Smile
Uuuh a slim Iron Man Tongue
(2013-10-31, 12:17 AM)ScarletRaven Wrote: Uuuh a slim Iron Man Tongue

Yeah, they had bad ratings, audiences were complaining at how unrealistic he was compared to the average person's size. So they toned him down, it's the new model, get used to it! Big Grin
niceSmile
Dayum. :O that is awesome!
Resident noob
(2013-10-31, 12:20 AM)Xbox Wrote:

Yeah, they had bad ratings, audiences were complaining at how unrealistic he was compared to the average person's size. So they toned him down, it's the new model, get used to it! Big Grin

I think I can dig it Smile
All he needs now is a brittish accent and a golden suit and he'd be C3PO Big Grin

And it's actually really good work, keep it up!
(2013-10-31, 12:00 AM)Xbox Wrote:
(2013-10-30, 11:57 PM)orboknown Wrote: Legs need to be thicker imo but otherwise i like it. Solid drawing.

Yeah that's the proportion issue, seems different on paper so I didn't notice it until I took the photo xD but thanks orbo! Smile

Its tony before he started doing squats is all.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-10-31, 01:52 AM)orboknown Wrote:

Haha Big Grin

Xbox, the detail looks good + shading is simple yet effective - Good job, it's a nice drawing! Smile Just work on proportions a bit hehe
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
(2013-10-31, 12:20 AM)Qurac23 Wrote: niceSmile

Thanks! Big Grin

(2013-10-31, 12:26 AM)PupK9 Wrote: Dayum. :O that is awesome!

Thank you pup! Big Grin

(2013-10-31, 01:21 AM)ScarletRaven Wrote:
(2013-10-31, 12:20 AM)Xbox Wrote:

I think I can dig it Smile
All he needs now is a brittish accent and a golden suit and he'd be C3PO Big Grin

And it's actually really good work, keep it up!

Haha! I could give C3PO a go at some point >.< and Thank you Scar! Big Grin

(2013-10-31, 07:35 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote:
(2013-10-31, 01:52 AM)orboknown Wrote:

Haha Big Grin

Xbox, the detail looks good + shading is simple yet effective - Good job, it's a nice drawing! Smile Just work on proportions a bit hehe

Haha Orbo! Yeah will do Tank Smile I'll draw another one some time in the future. Tongue To be fair, the only thing we haven't been taught in concept art lessons is how to draw the legs, so I'm sure I'll improve once I know how Tongue
nice keep working and improving Smile
cool Smile
(2013-10-31, 02:00 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: nice keep working and improving Smile

Thanks CeF Smile Maybe some day I'll give monster drawing a go Smile
Sorry I haven't been around for a while, been busy with college and starting up a YouTube gaming channel with college friends https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_3w6h...wjrPfFJj9Q incase anybody was wondering.

Also, I worked on that IronMan a few weeks back, didn't do a lot though, too busy. XD
[Image: Rn2ZNDd.jpg?1]

So with that being said, how is everyone and how is the game doing? Smile
Going a lot better, many new people have joined since you keft, and cef has started doing ancient giveaways daily! Hows life?
(2013-12-08, 06:37 PM)ch17175 Wrote: Going a lot better, many new people have joined since you keft, and cef has started doing ancient giveaways daily! Hows life?

Good to hear Smile Going well thanks, just knuckling down on college work all the time haha.
Sounds like fun -_- Will you come back to play again?
(2013-12-08, 07:37 PM)ch17175 Wrote: Sounds like fun -_- Will you come back to play again?

Oh indeed it is! I get to play, talk and make games Wink I'd like to, just not sure I have time anymore. I'm starting an art project soon so I'll probably be drawing 24/7, amongst college work and trying to find a job. The game just doesn't seem as fun as it used to be, probably because I played it too much.
I get it...
I LOVE HIS LIL' ARMS! Big Grin
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
Still too busy to play Sad Been practising my drawing though.

[Image: JKCxxbv.jpg]
cool dude Smile
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]