Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Inactive accounts will be completely wiped
(2012-08-26, 04:45 AM)Kamenashi Wrote: ohh ok. cause i was thinking.. what if i'm gone for 2 weeks will i be deleted. but thats just for this first time wipe only?
not to be wiped often?
2 weeks is 14 days Big Grin

and you have a lot of monsters over level 15! and you should have about.. 10m right? Tongue
(2012-08-26, 04:48 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2012-08-26, 04:45 AM)Kamenashi Wrote: ohh ok. cause i was thinking.. what if i'm gone for 2 weeks will i be deleted. but thats just for this first time wipe only?
not to be wiped often?
2 weeks is 14 days Big Grin

and you have a lot of monsters over level 15! and you should have about.. 10m right? Tongue
i dont mean a literal 2 weeks. lol..
i meant for all my alt accounts
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
Hehe I know Tongue

Well, just look at the stuff CeFurkan posted. He has statistics and stuff.. statistics are wonderful *_*

Add a few level 50s/60s to your alternate accounts and about 500k?
(2012-08-26, 04:52 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Hehe I know Tongue

Well, just look at the stuff CeFurkan posted. He has statistics and stuff.. statistics are wonderful *_*

Add a few level 50s/60s to your alternate accounts and about 500k?
even 1 monster bigger than 15 level is enough for keeping safe 365 days
Personally, I think level 15 is too small to keep your account. You start off with your starter at level 10 and it doesn't take long to reach level 15. It doesn't really show much progress in the game.

I would suggest that the level cap be around 25, which is directly after the challenge level (24). Conquering the challenge level would show progress, instead of 5 levels.
.-.
At start people are energetic (prolly upto lvl 24)

Yeah, kami i right qpprox. At lvl 24 is where people leeaavveee
Abd nevah return Sad
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Level 24 truly IS a reason to quit for newbies... and we mods try to give them advice... some just won't follow...
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-08-29, 01:56 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Level 24 truly IS a reason to quit for newbies... and we mods try to give them advice... some people are just lazy, saying why is movement slow/ leveling hard, etc
Rephrased :3
(2012-08-29, 02:05 AM)fjkulit Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 01:56 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Level 24 truly IS a reason to quit for newbies... and we mods try to give them advice... some people are just lazy, saying why is movement slow/ leveling hard, etc
Rephrased :3
Gotta admit, I agree with that. I hate doing challegen levels, I just skip them or sell the monster there if I'm playing lol... nor worth the time.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
There was this player once, asking for advice... I told him to get the 100k from the voting (He already finished voting, just choosing a reward) and he instead took the Exp boost, even though he is still in the first few maps... he said
Quote: The EXP is more important now.
(In response to me saying, "Gold is even more important... you need the AI's and EXP Armors) Maybe for you but not for me
This is my reason 1 for not making it through level 24.
(2012-08-28, 04:39 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Personally, I think level 15 is too small to keep your account. You start off with your starter at level 10 and it doesn't take long to reach level 15. It doesn't really show much progress in the game.

I would suggest that the level cap be around 25, which is directly after the challenge level (24). Conquering the challenge level would show progress, instead of 5 levels.
Well, others just backed this up and made a valuable point.

What they say is very true and as said before, we try to help and advise these new users but they just won't listen and follow their ignorance. So truly, level 25 should be where you can keep an account as it shows progress, hence the level 24 challenge level.
Well, actually sometimes people do, ignore them xD
i decided to wipe in-active accounts before going v2 big update
because many people will try to re-register and when they see their username or email is taken they are giving up
Basically, CMs and SCMs can't be wiped out?
What if they've been gone since Craft shutdown? It's a little awkward... having long "dead" people in the CM community Big Grin
Other than that, can't wait for this... bye bye bots and spammers :3
thats good cefurkan

also 1 question with email verification be send to emails already registered accounts here or only new accounts ??/

cuz to be true i got 6 accounts now and 3-4 are fake emails i think
(2012-12-12, 01:00 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: thats good cefurkan

also 1 question with email verification be send to emails already registered accounts here or only new accounts ??/

cuz to be true i got 6 accounts now and 3-4 are fake emails i think
yes every account email will be have to verified
but after login you will be able to change your email

i will design a useful activation page

there you will be able to change your email and resend activation email

so for example you logged in your exists account but not verified email yet
you will be redirected to the activation page until you verify it
at that page you will be able to change your email
(2012-12-12, 01:11 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes every account email will be have to verified

but after login you will be able to change your email

i will design a useful activation page

there you will be able to change your email and resend activation email
Uh-Oh... I'm unsure which e-mail is on which account... I must shift them around...FAST!! :3
you can do that after cef. update that system too
On a side note, how about older players get one (1!) choice of rename after e-mail verification? Most of us awaited to use a username, which was unfortunately taken by an inactive account :3
I doubt this will be added though...
don't worry people even if you have fake emails - which is about 70% now maybe more - you will be able to change it to a real email and verify
(2012-12-12, 01:14 PM)Rock127 Wrote: On a side note, how about older players get one (1!) choice of rename after e-mail verification? Most of us awaited to use a username, which was unfortunately taken by an inactive account :3
i may add a feature to change user name 1 time only if at top 1000 players

but not right now in future
Yipeedee-ka-YAY!
SkyRock is coming to town ~~~
Game's turning out amazing... only a few more steps... climbing back up to top 1 of the best BROWSER GAME :3
bumping for reminder. right now coding the software Smile
oh yeah the games finally gonna have lots of free accounts now
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-12-24, 02:44 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: oh yeah the games finally gonna have lots of free accounts now
ye and will be almost spam free with email verification system Smile
slightly changed the rule

if an account has any 100 level monster it won't get wiped