Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know that all our current monsters are going to keep their natures, but i heard that all current moves on them will be deleted; i was just wondering if all our current monsters will be able to learn all their available moves in version 2.

Since most of our monsters are already trained and not on their first evolution would they still be able to learn moves that they are only able to learn in the first and second evo?

I hope so, because if monsters like my channafray can't learn black mist again i would be extremely upset, this would make many of our pvp monsters useless, it would be almost as bad as resetting their nature to steadfast.

Certain moves make a monster a good pvp monster, and if our monsters are not able to learn those moves it makes them as useless as a steadfast.

do you agree that our monsters not being able to learn their pervious evo's moves would make our current pvp monsters usless in version 2?

If many of you agree i will make a suggestion thread for this topic
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
i agree
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Ohhh, you have a really good point. I don't want my monsters to lose their worth if they can't re-learn their good attacks.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
i agree i would lose all my pvp monsters since they would be wasted
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
staff how will u loose your pvp mons

u dont have pvp emissary and that suggestion if for emissary or less only cuz zenith+ dont have evolution
yeah i think it is unfair that zenith, legend, and ancient class get to learn all their moves in version 2, but all our emissary class or under loses all of their moves, it just means that all the emissary's i trained were all for nothing, therefore means i wasted my time on the game(hours of my life).
(2012-10-23, 06:02 AM)mike521 Wrote: yeah i think it is unfair that zenith, legend, and ancient class get to learn all their moves in version 2, but all our emissary class or under loses all of their moves, it just means that all the emissary's i trained were all for nothing, therefore means i wasted my time on the game(hours of my life).
if therse moves will be deleted new and better ones will be added too
(2012-10-23, 07:55 AM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote:
(2012-10-23, 06:02 AM)mike521 Wrote: yeah i think it is unfair that zenith, legend, and ancient class get to learn all their moves in version 2, but all our emissary class or under loses all of their moves, it just means that all the emissary's i trained were all for nothing, therefore means i wasted my time on the game(hours of my life).
yes but what I am saying is that on the emissary's and under we will not be able to learn moves that are only learnable by the previous evolutions;

for example

Channafray cannot learn black mist, but its previous evolutions can, so if we have our monsters that are already evolved in version 2, most would not be able to learn moves which would make them usable in pvp;
If technically not possible to give already existing evo monsters the option to 1-time learn all moves of previous evos, just generally don't take away moves but just add a few more when evolving.
This would save a lot of trouble anyways, like forgetting to teach your dualit predict or fazuchi strange dance before evolving and rendering the final evo useless for the lack of a key move.
[Image: un76e.jpg]
(2012-10-23, 08:05 AM)mike521 Wrote:
(2012-10-23, 07:55 AM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote:
yes but what I am saying is that on the emissary's and under we will not be able to learn moves that are only learnable by the previous evolutions;

for example

Channafray cannot learn black mist, but its previous evolutions can, so if we have our monsters that are already evolved in version 2, most would not be able to learn moves which would make them usable in pvp;
if u remember there are 3000 moves

and like blackmist there are many moves that are copy of blackmist

so waht blackmist do now there are many moves whixh do the same thing as blackmist
(2012-10-23, 05:32 AM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: staff how will u loose your pvp mons

u dont have pvp emissary and that suggestion if for emissary or less only cuz zenith+ dont have evolution
i have starter some lvl 69 emmisary around 6 lvl 100 emissery some good in pvp
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-10-23, 08:19 AM)Dandragoon Wrote: If technically not possible to give already existing evo monsters the option to 1-time learn all moves of previous evos, just generally don't take away moves but just add a few more when evolving.
This would save a lot of trouble anyways, like forgetting to teach your dualit predict or fazuchi strange dance before evolving and rendering the final evo useless for the lack of a key move.
yeah that would a lot better, i hope Cefurkan does something similar to that, because if a pvp monster cannot learn a key move it does render them useless
I can agree but I want to say this..

Well, Kun already got it anyway but I'd say something just like that. Now during the update, even if this happens, we might have to re-adjust and use our intelligent pvp minds to formulate a new moveset that's fit for that particular monster so it can adapt to a new style in pvp.
THE NEW MOVES STINK!!! 24, 45?! n-o=NO! new moves, YES! new powers, NO!
you annoy me^ be constructive please.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-10-24, 03:11 AM)night phoenix Wrote: THE NEW MOVES STINK!!! 24, 45?! n-o=NO! new moves, YES! new powers, NO!
Actually, the moves don't actually really do damage based in increments of 5, anyways. You ever noticed that?
Also, I support. My vladepes is very dear to me, and quite strong. When the update comes, it's moves become mainly special or useless.
I WANT MY MEGA FANG!
Also, I agree, orbo. This is like the 5th time he's said that. Sad
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

(2012-10-24, 10:36 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote:
(2012-10-24, 03:11 AM)night phoenix Wrote: THE NEW MOVES STINK!!! 24, 45?! n-o=NO! new moves, YES! new powers, NO!
Actually, the moves don't actually really do damage based in increments of 5, anyways. You ever noticed that?
Also, I support. My vladepes is very dear to me, and quite strong. When the update comes, it's moves become mainly special or useless.
I WANT MY MEGA FANG!
Also, I agree, orbo. This is like the 5th time he's said that. Sad
noone eva' responds, dont want horrible moves in the update
every move has a purpose. you just might not need it.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-10-25, 11:27 AM)orboknown Wrote: every move has a purpose. you just might not need it.
He has no strategy.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

This really worries me too. I'm fortunate enough to be new, so that many of my monsters are not trained yet. I've always been under the impression that the current monsters would be left alone, and new moves/monsters were going to be added. Call it ignorance because that's how I would do it.

Having a definite answer to this would tell me if I should even bother training anything before the update, or if I should collect good natures/UV's and wait.
(2012-10-27, 04:07 AM)hammerbro13 Wrote: This really worries me too. I'm fortunate enough to be new, so that many of my monsters are not trained yet. I've always been under the impression that the current monsters would be left alone, and new moves/monsters were going to be added. Call it ignorance because that's how I would do it.

Having a definite answer to this would tell me if I should even bother training anything before the update, or if I should collect good natures/UV's and wait.
yeah since there is no definite answer i am no longer evolving my emissary monsters, i am just gonna level them up and tp train, i just won't evolve them Sad
Is there a place where I can read about ALL changes that happened to me and my team? All my items disappeared, as well of some of my monsters...
It would be also very good to read about other differences between 2.0 and 1.x.
(2013-02-18, 11:19 AM)Ector Wrote: Is there a place where I can read about ALL changes that happened to me and my team? All my items disappeared, as well of some of my monsters...
It would be also very good to read about other differences between 2.0 and 1.x.

You can track the Version changes in the Version Records Section. 
As for your items, they were all sold and the gold were refunded. Don't worry, it's easy to earn money now with the new NPCs ;p
For your monsters... check storage?
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
(2013-02-18, 11:24 AM)Ramza_X Wrote: You can track the Version changes in the Version Records Section. 
As for your items, they were all sold and the gold were refunded. Don't worry, it's easy to earn money now with the new NPCs ;p
I've tried Version Changes... there's a lot of garbage having almost no connection to game process. Yes I've checked my storage... some of monsters are still missing, like the swine-monster with Expert Leader.
(2013-02-18, 11:29 AM)Ector Wrote:
(2013-02-18, 11:24 AM)Ramza_X Wrote: You can track the Version changes in the Version Records Section. 
I've tried Version Changes... there's a lot of garbage having almost no connection to game process. Yes I've checked my storage... some of monsters are still missing, like the swine-monster with Expert Leader.

Monsters that weren't at a high enough level to be transformed were de-transformed during the update.  Check for Pogawogs.  (Hosage's previous form)
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Yes, I've found a Pogawog, thanks! It's absolutely useless, since it has no Expert Leader, but I've found another monster with the ability.