Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Game Chat problem
I like a lot of the features in chat like blocking someone and it saying where you are and deleting your own message, I think Chat is great... But, it can be a little hard to use sometimes.

I cant be the only that feels like sometimes you have to choose whether to play the game or to be in the chat. Not only can you not type without scrolling away from the game you really cant read a lot of the chat either. We've managed so far but we should admit that we might all like a little format switchup.

I know we need the precious advertisements in there but couldnt we find room to get the majority of the chat on the same view. I mean we got at least a couple inches of empty space on Both sides of the game with no adds being used there. Could we not shift the game all the to the right of the screen (which btw would put the actual game screen right about in the middle) and fit a chat on the left side where we have all this newfound space. And to be completely honest a chat doesnt need to be as big as it is right now to be successfull so if a very small downsizing is needed i think it would be worth the change.
You just aren't used to the chat yet.. I have no problem with it. Scrolling down a little bit and a little up.. what's wrong with that???

I don't support.
Just zoom out a bit if that is a problem to you, and you will get used to it.. i hate regular chats now lol

i do not support neither
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
it wont take but like a second to read the messages on the chat then scroll back up, or you can just leave it halfway to see the chat and play the game at the same time.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Ive never had this problem.....Its not like the game involves a whole lot of ur attention. right now its a matter of clicking buttons. I dont support this idea.
420 Blaze it Lol
Mind spacing that out for me a little bit? I don't feel like reading a wall-o-text but I care about if you have a valid idea or not.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2012-08-05, 02:12 AM)Nitz_X Wrote: Mind spacing that out for me a little bit? I don't feel like reading a wall-o-text but I care about if you have a valid idea or not.
So true. Use commas.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
The chat is perfectly fine where it is. I don't support.
[Image: 1z69xds.jpg]
If you want a signature like this, I can make you one by ordering in this thread: http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Mu...First-Time
(2012-08-05, 03:28 AM)juytr Wrote: The chat is perfectly fine where it is. I don't support.
Could you tell me what he's trying to say in a way that I can understand? His wall of text hurt my eyes.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
hes trying to say he cant do chat while playing the game, since its too hard too apprentally.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-08-05, 12:13 AM)Lolzinator Wrote: Just zoom out a bit if that is a problem to you, and you will get used to it.. i hate regular chats now lol

i do not support neither

OK ok, ive read the comments and ive taken Lolzinator's advice and it is better for me. I can admit when a suggestion i made is possibly maybe might be a tad bit kinda unnecessary Confused . No need to sarcastically hate on me though lol. Its just suggestions of love of the game and trying to make it better. Big Grin
Nope. Don't support my laptop screen is so big that I don't need to move
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
You'll get used to the chat soon enough. Zoom it out if you really want to see both the chat and game.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
(2012-08-05, 11:21 AM)fjkulit Wrote: Nope. Don't support my laptop screen is so big that I don't need to move

somebody lock this thread or something, i already said in the comments that i zoomed out and its better and the chat is fine. But apparently thats not good enough
lol ^_^ trust me. Dont let it get to u.
420 Blaze it Lol