Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Community Zone » Trainer Tips » [Important] Giving away free monsters/gold to new players? READ THIS
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Important] Giving away free monsters/gold to new players? READ THIS
Exclamation 
[Image: beggar_414605.jpg]

- "I am a noob, help me"

- "Can someone give me strong monsters?"

- "i need gold for buying good monsters/items"

- "can i borrow your monster?"

- "Can i has free monster?"

We have all seen them. the beggars, wanting stronger monsters
to make their game play easier. It is nothing wrong in being nice
and giving them a little boost, but please
Aware:

- Some beggars will never stop. They will keep asking for more and
more, because if you gave something to them for free, they know
you are "that kind of person"

- SCM's and CM's cant make beggars dissapear. we try to keep the
chat as clean as possible.

"2 times begging, then a warning, then a ban."  ~ Freak500

- Some beggars can also be really ungrateful. Some of them even
EXPECT more free monsters. when they do, please refrain from
giving more free gold/monsters to them.

- Some players ask for borrowing monsters to take on arena's or
Guardians. Please remember that YOU lended that person your
monster, so if you don't get it back, it was your and your fault
only. 

Game playing and chatting rules -> Others  
1.   If you lend gold, monsters, items, etc. to a player and 
they do not return them, Moderators are not responsible 
for your poor judgement. Use caution when lending
to 
other users.

^USE CAUTION WHEN GIVING/LENDING AWAY MONSTERS AND/OR GOLD!
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
In rules on chat: 
  1. If you lend gold, monsters, items, etc. to a player and they do not return them, Moderators are not responsible for your poor judgement. Use caution when lending to other users.

In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
^Excactly.

Best thing to do is to screen cap your storage and monster stat window to have proof of owner ship and a few people that you know on the chat be witnesses of lending. The bottom line is no one should need someone else's monsters for any reason, they should train their own monsters. One of the reasons I rarely give free mons to a n00b, so far I have been right on judgement and the new members I have given mons to never ask for anything else and are happy. Though things IRL make them unable to be on here they do not get on monstermmorpg anymore. I think it is best to hold contests for new members to participates so they can earn a good mon and they have to raise it. That is just me though, but hopefully we get more new members who can do thinks for themselves and not beg.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
(2013-08-23, 11:20 PM)AN1K1 Wrote: Best thing to do is to screen cap your storage and monster stat window to have proof of owner ship and a few people that you know on the chat be witnesses of lending. The bottom line is no one should need someone else's monsters for any reason, they should train their own monsters. One of the reasons I rarely give free mons to a n00b, so far I have been right on judgement and the new members I have given mons to never ask for anything else and are happy. Though things IRL make them unable to be on here they do not get on monstermmorpg anymore. I think it is best to hold contests for new members to participates so they can earn a good mon and they have to raise it. That is just me though, but hopefully we get more new members who can do thinks for themselves and not beg.

thats a cool thing that could be added to v3. a weekly or even daily contest, with the 1st prize being a decent monster for noobs to get started Smile but it should be made so that anyone could win. I played a mmo once (not naming it ofc) which they had a pkmn fishing contest.. all you did was clicking the fish button and a random pkmn came up with a random point score. at the end of they day the player who caught the highest scoring pkmn would win a prize.

(2013-08-23, 11:25 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2013-08-23, 11:20 PM)AN1K1 Wrote: Best thing to do is to screen cap your storage and monster stat window to have proof of owner ship and a few people that you know on the chat be witnesses of lending. The bottom line is no one should need someone else's monsters for any reason, they should train their own monsters. One of the reasons I rarely give free mons to a n00b, so far I have been right on judgement and the new members I have given mons to never ask for anything else and are happy. Though things IRL make them unable to be on here they do not get on monstermmorpg anymore. I think it is best to hold contests for new members to participates so they can earn a good mon and they have to raise it. That is just me though, but hopefully we get more new members who can do thinks for themselves and not beg.

thats a cool thing that could be added to v3. a weekly or even daily contest, with the 1st prize being a decent monster for noobs to get started Smile but it should be made so that anyone could win. I played a mmo once (not naming it ofc) which they had a pkmn fishing contest.. all you did was clicking the fish button and a random pkmn came up with a random point score. at the end of they day the player who caught the highest scoring pkmn would win a prize.

Not bad for an event, if available for all. 
I want to help new players too, but because of the 'beggers', I don't like handing out mons anymore, even doubles. I'll help them by showing them how to play the game, as we all do of course and which should be encouraged more, but will never lend or give monsters anymore.
^My reasoning, don't need to follow of course lol.
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Thats i'm doing with the competition when players in the lower divisions pvping me, i don't ask for pvp and when they ask for pvp i say yes we do, i use 1 monster that i going to give at him(most at the time they like the monster a was giving away) then they have a good natured and uved monster to start withSmile
I can help on the monster giving end, I would most likely look for top emiss, and rarely do zenith, no legends so we do not spoil them, also other people that would want to can help. This way we can get new members active, the high level would have to be 60 something IMO or a bit bellow will do also. Monsters like Igon, Fazuchi, Chirit, and other top emiss can be the price; zenith price is up to the person hunting for that before the start of the contest. No full UV mons, just a good nature and good UVs in the right places is what I meant to say on the comment I made above.
(2013-08-23, 11:30 PM)freak500 Wrote: Thats i'm doing with the competition when players in the lower divisions pvping me, i don't ask for pvp and when they ask for pvp i say yes we do, i use 1 monster that i going to give at him(most at the time they like the monster a was giving away) then they have a good natured and uved monster to start withSmile

Your competition is well thought and awesome for both new and old players! Smile

My own experience with beggers have thought me to only give free tips/advices on how to hunt, where to heal and all that basic stuff ^_^

Jup its trying to get active new players, and yes all players have to get a chance in that, so i buy monsters on market that have potential(hallu, tank, reaper etc) and then have like 75 monster between 15 - 75/80Smile Thats fr the lower players and for all divisions i have monster cap so i don't give one level 80 to any player that has no level 20.30 monster or so:p:p
(2013-08-23, 11:25 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:

Yes. yes yes yes. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
no need to freak, it is easier hunting then buying IMO, also I am good with getting all mons with just a regular monster box x3 , but if you wanna help you can do it that way. So it does not interfere with what you are doin each day, I do not mind wating time hunting for something like this, since I like helping out new players as well.

I as well most of the times give tips only Lolz, like I said, I rarely give out free monsters and so far have not had a begger be one of them :p
yup! the most important thing we can do is refrain from giving away to much.. thats why i only give tips and such.. the more we give, the harder it could hit back on us Confused

Heh... This thread reminds me of when I went to the city this summer.

Anyway, Can't agree more than with what I've read above. There are some people who just don't care to do any hard work to get a reward. The worst kind are the ones who aren't even grateful about it. I've been given things on this game, yep, I can't deny that, but you need to respect everyone regardless of if they've given you things or not.

And geez, if people are giving you things, why would you want to be ungrateful to them? Then even if you want more stuff you're less likely to get it. Stupid beggars are worst beggars- and they usually don't last too long.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
when beggars beg, you just give them an air kick Tongue
(2013-08-24, 03:11 AM)Viperianw Wrote: when beggars beg, you just give them an air kick Tongue
[Image: post-16231-0-03018600-1371191629.gif]
Deal.
CeFurkan Wrote:
Well then it shows which n00bs will most likely be interested in winning a free monster and a good one, but like I said not everyone has to help, I can do it on my own. Beggars can just be ignored, you kick them and they just keep coming back, if you ignore them they will feel it and get to steppin.
(2013-08-24, 03:24 AM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2013-08-24, 03:11 AM)Viperianw Wrote: when beggars beg, you just give them an air kick Tongue
[Image: post-16231-0-03018600-1371191629.gif]

Deal.

[Image: 307574__safe_fluttershy_solo_animated_un...eplies.gif]
Resident noob
^ Fail link in above post.
CeFurkan Wrote:
Fixed image and stuck thread.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
gifs and silliness aside, this thread is a good lesson, I just hope people see it before it's too late.
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2013-08-24, 07:54 AM)Nitz_X Wrote: gifs and silliness aside, this thread is a good lesson, I just hope people see it before it's too late.

Agreed.

Lol

I haven't seen any beggars in ages..

Cool thread btw

(you can be 'that kind of person' without giving anything Smile)
(2013-08-24, 08:53 AM)Dark.Zero Wrote: Lol

I haven't seen any beggars in ages..

Cool thread btw

(you can be 'that kind of person' without giving anything Smile)

we had one in chat just a couple of days ago^^ but the main point is to make our community more aware of who we trust etc. and dont just throw everything away.. As you say, you can be that person without giving anything Smile

be careful before trusting someone. and if you trust them, don't regret it if their make you dissappointed
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
(2013-08-24, 09:42 AM)prayudi Wrote: be careful before trusting someone. and if you trust them, don't regret it if their make you dissappointed

the best thing you can do is probably wait and see if the Person that ask for help in any other way than tips is either staying and keeping on trying, or leaving and giving up since they got no help. I don't want to see players leave, but in all honesty, if you NEED Help to play this game.. then don't play this game. 

If a players stays, the chances are bigger than usual that you may trust them. But still, always be careful. They might have just tricked you to give away your loved PVP-monster... 

Best tip i can give for a newbie; Don't hesitate to ask questions related to the game. But if you are here to beg for things other people have worked hard for, then you have nothing to do here. 

Having that said, there is nothing wrong with borrowing monsters.. i have done that myself, but there is a slightly big difference in borrowing from someone you know you can trust, and making it so the other part is holding one of your own good monsters, and asking for Strong monsters for free!

(2013-08-24, 10:07 AM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2013-08-24, 09:42 AM)prayudi Wrote: be careful before trusting someone. and if you trust them, don't regret it if their make you dissappointed

the best thing you can do is probably wait and see if the Person that ask for help in any other way than tips is either staying and keeping on trying, or leaving and giving up since they got no help. I don't want to see players leave, but in all honesty, if you NEED Help to play this game.. then don't play this game. 

If a players stays, the chances are bigger than usual that you may trust them. But still, always be careful. They might have just tricked you to give away your loved PVP-monster... 

Best tip i can give for a newbie; Don't hesitate to ask questions related to the game. But if you are here to beg for things other people have worked hard for, then you have nothing to do here. 

Having that said, there is nothing wrong with borrowing monsters.. i have done that myself, but there is a slightly big difference in borrowing from someone you know you can trust, and making it so the other part is holding one of your own good monsters, and asking for Strong monsters for free!

i always give monsters that can help someone till the end of game ( badge things ), but i never regret it, cause i have too much monsters stronger than i gave away Tongue
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
if everyone where as rich on monsters like you, there would be no problem ^_^

pretty correct word

some money and disposable monster giving away is always good to support  newbies

Cefurkan won't help even with proof. Trust me on that.
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]