Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas, new tournament.
Guys, i want to hear some ideas for a tournament.

I said something like:

-A sweeper tournament.

I don't want the rules, just ideas. Think about the fun part, because a wall stalling tournament is fun for 1 pvp, but if you have to do best out of 3 then its not funny

Ideas:
-Sweeper tournament
-Untouched emmissary and below tournament.
(2016-09-26, 11:30 PM)freak500 Wrote: Guys, i want to hear some ideas for a tournament.

I said something like:

-A sweeper tournament.

I don't want the rules, just ideas. Think about the fun part, because a wall stalling tournament is fun for 1 pvp, but if you have to do best out of 3 then its not funny

I'd love an untouched emmissary and below tourney.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Mm good idea, i was thinking about that. Like having 1 mil to buy emmissarys on the shop and then have a team with that or so. I will add your idea.
Good to see ypu are palnning to organise a tour but only.worry i have are there enought players to have a tournament
No need for much players.Smile
always support if someone create tournament
maybe im no have chance but i will always join (except wall tourney) Tongue 

how if a tournament with: superior/regular, emissary, zenith, legend, ancient, giga-z, giga-l?
i can agree to any tourney that no fixed or RB monsters are usable something maybe like
6v6
use 
1 -Legendary
2 - Zenith
3 - Emissary or below
and you cant run more than 1 of that monster so no 3 Odanis as your Emissary fillers
I like the idea of no fixed/RB emissary or below tourney.  I would definitely participate
yes i plan tournaments system but still didnt have chance to code and implement it