Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea(Only For Interested People)
Wink 
Hello

I think there should be a full leveler That you could buy for 2-3

Million gold And level your monster to straight lvl 100.

So If Cefurkan Agreees Can you?

My Dream is Too Protect The Unique Team And our Members Forever No matter what

[Image: 1446135_300.jpg]
I like the idea and interested in it too but I'm not sure that CeFurken will accept because then those trainers that can easily get that amount of money will do that and then the game is gonna become kind of pointless because of that. But I still liike the idea though. CeFurken i believe wants the game to be challenging so that wont be good. But if the price were 100 Million gold then it would be good cuz ull have to work for that. Big Grin
(2012-02-05, 06:09 PM)spartan1999 Wrote: I like the idea and interested in it too but I'm not sure that CeFurken will accept because then those trainers that can easily get that amount of money will do that and then the game is gonna become kind of pointless because of that. But I still liike the idea though. CeFurken i believe wants the game to be challenging so that wont be good. But if the price were 100 Million gold then it would be good cuz ull have to work for that. Big Grin
that is just my idea
My in game name is SacredDoughnut1....The pastry tastier than a cinnabon and cinnabons are GOOD.
100 million would be stupid because exp max is cheaper then xd (400 lvl's/exp max for 100 mill gold), i do not support because it would be too easy.
yeah , srry but training monsters must actualy be a little difficult..... when you can lvl a monster with 1 item to lvl 100 than there is no lol Smile
[Image: 33bo7zc.png]
My sprite
Actualy needs black bg
Reasons already said but I wanna post them again <.<

I disagree because :

1. The aim of the game is to be number 1, most likely. In Pokemon, people train their pokemon from whatever level to the highest which is 100. Same thing here in Monster MMORPG. You have to train your monsters to level 100. It's basically the whole point of the game, training your monsters.

2. The game is meant to be a challenge. Using an item that raises a monster from level 1 or whatever straight to level 100 is.. blasphemy!

3. This game will become pointless, even if the item is 100 million gold. Users are free to donate.
Donate for a monster, sell it for whatever, and you still get like.. 250,000 gold from donating.

Overall, pointless.
No need to re-state what has already been said so I'll just state that i disagree
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]