Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well I figured I'd crack down on it. I'm Pup. Been playing for a couple weeks now, pulled in a few good monsters along with a boat load of REALLY BAD monsters. I'm bubbly and kinda un-intelligent some times. I'm the worst possible TP trainer EVER. I'm also very bad at PvP. I'm ranked 138. I have 16 level 100s, 2 of which are actually good. 74 Zeniths+ and the worlds most embarrassing starter ^_^ and I have 17 badges. I don't really know what else to say except that I'm really nooby and hope to fix that one day... :3
Resident noob
Oh Hi.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
wish u best of luck in game and life pup Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
138 in two weeks?! have u no other thing to do!?
(2013-07-12, 04:31 PM)night phoenix Wrote: 138 in two weeks?! have u no other thing to do!?

that might be really true lol and good luck

and hiiiiiii
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Lol, hi puppy, glad to see you join up of course
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
(2013-07-12, 04:31 PM)night phoenix Wrote: 138 in two weeks?! have u no other thing to do!?

No I said a couple of weeks. Which means about 3 or 4 can't remember.
Resident noob
couple=2
few=3
several=4+
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
whatever ^_^
Resident noob
Nice it took me a month I think
74+ Zeniths, 16 LV. 100s, and you CONSIDER YOURSELF A N00B?! (屮ಠ益ಠ)屮 How... why... Wah! *runs away in shaaaaaame*
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
(2013-07-13, 12:51 AM)TexasToast Wrote: 74+ Zeniths, 16 LV. 100s, and you CONSIDER YOURSELF A N00B?! (屮ಠ益ಠ)屮 How... why... Wah! *runs away in shaaaaaame*

Very few of them are good ^_^
Resident noob
hm, i bet i've never met this person before.
(2013-07-14, 12:58 AM)Viperianw Wrote: hm, i bet i've never met this person before.

Yeah, you probably haven't :3
Resident noob
How can you be a noob if I've played for 2 years and you're on a higher rank? Nah... you're not that bad. And, based on the impact of this "IT'S MEEEE!!!" thread, you're gonna be a known name in this community... I think.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2013-07-14, 11:51 AM)Rock127 Wrote: How can you be a noob if I've played for 2 years and you're on a higher rank? Nah... you're not that bad. And, based on the impact of this "IT'S MEEEE!!!" thread, you're gonna be a known name in this community... I think.

lol true Wink
Resident noob
lol pup your cool see ya in game Big Grin
(2013-07-15, 09:43 AM)Hesteriam23 Wrote: lol pup your cool see ya in game Big Grin

Eeeeey! thanks hest! XP
Resident noob