Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I do not want to battle
is there anyway we can denie a player from randomly battling us, if not i think there should be.
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
probably not
(2011-05-07, 02:34 PM)lord N Wrote: probably not

exactly why it is under new ideas and suggestions. It stops those who do not feel like they are stronge enough to battle someone from haveing to battle them.
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
Umm.. I think you will have a choice in accepting a challenge or refusing a challenge.

A player shouldn't be forced into a battle anyway.
okay as long as there is a choice
Steven Morrissey
I think forcing a battle would be good for the player to lvl up thier "monsters" it also makes sure that you dont go into areas that your not yet ready for. AND i think running from trainers takes out all the fun.
"Good enough should never be good enough!" - Virus_zero
[Image: 2qdzzw0.jpg]
(2011-05-07, 03:29 PM)Virus_zero Wrote: I think forcing a battle would be good for the player to lvl up thier "monsters" it also makes sure that you dont go into areas that your not yet ready for. AND i think running from trainers takes out all the fun.

I'm talking about a player shouldn't be forced into a PVP battle.
i thought she ment NPC, lol
"Good enough should never be good enough!" - Virus_zero
[Image: 2qdzzw0.jpg]
NPC battles are always forced and tht i can handle, but pvp battles shouldnt b forced
Steven Morrissey
the RBl, join it. A In-Game league that would stop hazing of that sort.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
there will be most likely a deny button for PVP.
Ash sucks.
Going solo. Ash still sucks.
Still, a person may Spam the challenge. This may have to be dealt with, on the spot, and lets face it its simply not practical to think a moderator will be able to catch this, if they will be able to moderate battle challenges at all. Using the RBL (Respective Battling League) Non-moderators will be able to Keep things like this from happening, Situations where someone is hazed. It's going to happen at some point, especially as the game grows. We should be ready ahead of time, and Snow has just proved I am not the only one who is worried about this.

(2011-05-07, 04:54 PM)Squall Xepher Wrote: Still, a person may Spam the challenge. This may have to be dealt with, on the spot, and lets face it its simply not practical to think a moderator will be able to catch this, if they will be able to moderate battle challenges at all. Using the RBL (Respective Battling League) Non-moderators will be able to Keep things like this from happening, Situations where someone is hazed. It's going to happen at some point, especially as the game grows. We should be ready ahead of time, and Snow has just proved I am not the only one who is worried about this.

All matters of Pvp will be tested in alpha and based on our conclusion will we decide how to work around problems, but worry not It is also common for a good game to have a few holes, but that is not to say we can't fix them.
That's kinda the thing, we all know going into this that this game will have flaws in it, and that's what we, the players, need to speak up about. were the game testers, and in order for this to turn out well, we have to let the Admin know what is wrong in the game, or where we feel it can be improved. That's how all good games have been developed, feedback.

yep your right
*btw* sry to saying bad thing about team chrono Smile
Well let me add something for someone to spam challenge.

If a person wants to spam challenge another user, after they challenge the person, they will have to wait at least 5-10 seconds to re-challenge that person. Therefore, they cannot spam challenge every second that leads to annoyance and starts a dispute.

No one has to battle a person if they don't want to.

how about just waiting 1min... 5-10 sec still is kinda short
[Image: Another_Kakashi_Sig_by_phoenix765.png]

In Game Name: Flawless
(2011-05-07, 09:57 PM)Deidara Wrote: Well let me add something for someone to spam challenge.

If a person wants to spam challenge another user, after they challenge the person, they will have to wait at least 5-10 seconds to re-challenge that person. Therefore, they cannot spam challenge every second that leads to annoyance and starts a dispute.

I suggest changing the time limit to at least 1 minute like lion said.
That way, you won't be spammed much.
[Image: FlygonSig.png]
(2011-05-07, 10:16 PM)xCyndaGIRx Wrote:
(2011-05-07, 09:57 PM)Deidara Wrote: Well let me add something for someone to spam challenge.

I suggest changing the time limit to at least 1 minute like lion said.
That way, you won't be spammed much.

Alright then.. I agree.
Won't there be an option "to decline every challenges received"?

so that way people don't have to be spammed, and there should be a 40 sec cool down.
Ash sucks.
(2011-05-08, 06:21 PM)Gary Oak Wrote: Won't there be an option "to decline every challenges received"?

so that way people don't have to be spammed, and there should be a 40 sec cool down.

I agree.

It can get annoying when people start challenging you to PvP out of the blue and ask over and over.
(2011-05-08, 06:22 PM)Dawn Wrote:
(2011-05-08, 06:21 PM)Gary Oak Wrote: Won't there be an option "to decline every challenges received"?

I agree.

It can get annoying when people start challenging you to PvP out of the blue and ask over and over.
Plus, with people who don't want to PVP, they can use that option and turn off receive challenges, that way they don't have to receive any invites to PVP.
Ash sucks.
umm.. i played a game called territory war online on xgenstudios and they have a clicky down thingy for challenges.

the options were :
-Receive all challenges from everyone?
-Only receive challenges from friends.
-Ignore all challenges from everyone.

and all you have to do is click one and it does it. Like, if i clicked ignore all challenges, i wuldn't get any challenges.
[Image: FlygonSig.png]
yeh theres alot of games like that and there will be a option where you can either accpect or dont accpect challanges if not then i think no1 will play the game
(2011-05-08, 06:30 PM)kingtanz Wrote: yeh theres alot of games like that and there will be a option where you can either accpect or dont accpect challanges if not then i think no1 will play the game

As long as we get gold from winning PVP, I could care less Big Grin

I'll beat anyone who challenges me!!!!! >=D

agreed...then if u dont wanna be spammed or dont wanna be pvped then u can turn all challenges u receive...and if u enable there will be 40 sec cool down so there wont be really spamming...
[Image: 157j9yg.jpg]
(2011-05-08, 06:27 PM)xCyndaGIRx Wrote: umm.. i played a game called territory war online on xgenstudios and they have a clicky down thingy for challenges.

the options were :
-Receive all challenges from everyone?
-Only receive challenges from friends.
-Ignore all challenges from everyone.

and all you have to do is click one and it does it. Like, if i clicked ignore all challenges, i wuldn't get any challenges.

I used to be in clans in that game.. <.<

I ignored all challenges all the time lol. I was so pro =.=

Anyways.. I think we should have those 3 options for PVP.
well that would be a great idea to put a time limit for people who spam, also another good thing would be if someone invites u to a battle it allows u to look at the players stats and if his stats are to high just run away or have an ignore button. and it would be cool to battle others and lose or win money like 500 or so.
i have a rought picture of how pvp will be like .

If players want to pvp , they will enter a certain arena/house/building and people can walk to you and challange you , if you lost , you will lost all the money you are holding .. HOWEVER there will be banks to store ur $$$
hmmm.players should be able to enable/disable pvp.or like noto said have a specific area for pvp in-game
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.